PDA

View Full Version : Shermanator

Kerr
01-18-2006, 12:39 PM
They might as well hire Sherman. He's better than Jauron. He wasn't one of my top candidates, but seeing as how he's piled up a winning record and wanted to draft Losman before, his signing wouldn't be so bad. I hope that if he were to get the job, he'd bring in Al Saunders in as offensive coordinator since he'd be available for a coordinating job at the end of the month. These guys offenses' have wco roots so their philsophy on offense can coexist. Having two offensive guys from both the afc and nfc could be an assett when playing any team next season. Go ahead Marv, hire the Shermanator.

don137
01-18-2006, 01:13 PM
At this point I think everyone agrees Sherman is the better HC candidate...The question is who can kiss RW and Marv's butt enough to get the job. Since Jauron and Marv are part of the good ol' boys club together Jauron may be the guy Marv hires despite not being the best candidate.

Jan Reimers
01-18-2006, 01:56 PM
At this point I think everyone agrees Sherman is the better HC candidate...The question is who can kiss RW and Marv's butt enough to get the job. Since Jauron and Marv are part of the good ol' boys club together Jauron may be the guy Marv hires despite not being the best candidate.
I don't know about Ralph, but from reading Marv's book, Marv will pick the man he feels is best qualified for the job. Butt kissing and good ol' boyism will not be factors in his decision.

pintonick96
01-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Plus we get Jim Bates as our DC with Mike Sherman.

I like Sherman after he got in the face of Warren Sapp. Players like a coach who will stick up for them.

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 02:06 PM
I don't know about Ralph, but from reading Marv's book, Marv will pick the man he feels is best qualified for the job. Butt kissing and good ol' boyism will not be factors in his decision.

I disagree. The way I see it, Marv will pick the guy that he can most manipulate. You can tell Marv really wanted to be coach again and it took Ralph putting his foot down to stop that crap.

Jauron will be a puppet. Sherman will be more than willing to work WITH Marv, but not be controlled by him.

ublinkwescore
01-18-2006, 02:23 PM
"I hope you have a heart attack at the age of 50 you fat worthless POS"

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Plus we get Jim Bates as our DC with Mike Sherman.

I like Sherman after he got in the face of Warren Sapp. Players like a coach who will stick up for them.
Sherman doesn't usually do that, but Sapp put his OL guy Chad Clifton on a stretcher with a cheap shot. Sapp is a douche bag anyway.

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2006, 02:29 PM
I disagree. The way I see it, Marv will pick the guy that he can most manipulate. You can tell Marv really wanted to be coach again and it took Ralph putting his foot down to stop that crap.

Jauron will be a puppet. Sherman will be more than willing to work WITH Marv, but not be controlled by him.
I was serious when I said I'd fly over to OBD and crane kick Marv in the chin if he hired his buddy Dick.

Better think twice old man.

don137
01-18-2006, 02:31 PM

I respectfully disagree...If it wasn't for the good ol boy network then Jauron wouldn't of been a candidate.

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 02:33 PM
I was serious when I said I'd fly over to OBD and crane kick Marv in the chin if he hired his buddy Dick.

Better think twice old man.

I'll hit him with the 'ICE COLD' Stunner! And thats the bottom line...Cause ICE cold said so!