PDA

View Full Version : Hub Arksuh gives his opinion on Juron, Sherman, Others

muestafa1
01-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Hub Arkush from Pro Football Weekly gives his opinion on some Bills coaching candidates on WGR550:
http://eod.liquidviewer.com/wgr-od/wgr/20060117_Hub.wma

Hub is big on Jauron and Sherman, especially Jauron.

I'm in the Sherman camp but I have to say after hearing this sound bite I wouldn't feel as dissapointed if Jauron gets the nod... Interesting tidbit out of the sound bite is that Jauron was #3 in the coach of the year voting the year he got the axe.

Devin
01-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Good listen!

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Arkush Is on CRACK! jauron will win a superbowl somewhere? Where? On Madden?

Devin
01-18-2006, 03:06 PM
You the expert all of a sudden?

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Look this guy....:moe: Is smart enough to know that Jauron is a friggin joke and will NEVER win a superbowl as a HC.

Arkush is a Chicago guy that is friends with BOTH Jauron and Levy so he is byased as heck.

Devin
01-18-2006, 03:24 PM
*biased

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 03:26 PM
LOL thanks. I cant speeel today

muestafa1
01-18-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm definitely taking what he says with a grain of salt... on the other hand, I wouldn't be so quick to back a friend publicly unless I thought they were capable of getting the job done... I assume that he really believes that Jauron is that capable or he wouldn't say it...

ratso
01-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Please,Please, Please

When talking about someone from Chicago, Please ask me for the scoop a I have been living here for the past three years.

Hub Harkash is a bonafide moron who was run out of here two years ago after he wouldnt let up about Jauron getting fired. They were bed buddies when he was the only guy who defended that moron every week on the play by play of the Bears Games. The boot once had three guys, now they have two.

He also thought:
Resigning Jim Miller was a good move and signing Kordell Stewart would put Chicago back on the map.

Just remember this about Jauron:

There was only one team in the NFL that Kyle Orton threw for over 200 yards against while he was the starter for the Bears. Thats right 200 not 300. Any guess who that team would be??????

The Detroit Lions who's defensive coordinator was?

Dick Jauron.

The real scary thing about all of this was that he coached most of the guys who came to town that fateful day in Detroit and still couldnt beat KYLE ORTON.

djjimkelly
01-18-2006, 03:35 PM
i think the one thing im baffled by is his comment on JP and sherman from everything ive read last 2 years and our preseason game sherman sounded like he wanted losman for his own in 2004 draft

ICE74129
01-18-2006, 03:41 PM
DJ you would be correct that Arkush is a moron and has his facts backward in regards to Sherman and JP.

That said, I have been talking with a member of the Buffalo Media, he feels the job is going to be Jaurons hands down for the reasons most of us have said. Marv and ralph 'like' him and he will be a puppet in the org. When Jauron is HC, we can officially start the countdown to the Bills leaving Buffalo.

Ralph and marv can't sell this guy to the Buffalo fans. Add to that he will flat suck as a HC and the fanbase will quit coming to the stadium....it started this year with MM.

Ralph THOUGHT he had an issue with the fans as for as TD and MM were concerned. Wait till he hires this baffoon and he starts stinking up the joint.

muestafa1
01-18-2006, 03:43 PM
i think the one thing im baffled by is his comment on JP and sherman from everything ive read last 2 years and our preseason game sherman sounded like he wanted losman for his own in 2004 draft

I was thinking the same thing when he made the comment...

muestafa1
01-18-2006, 03:46 PM
DJ you would be correct that Arkush is a moron and has his facts backward in regards to Sherman and JP.

That said, I have been talking with a member of the Buffalo Media, he feels the job is going to be Jaurons hands down for the reasons most of us have said. Marv and ralph 'like' him and he will be a puppet in the org. When Jauron is HC, we can officially start the countdown to the Bills leaving Buffalo.

Ralph and marv can't sell this guy to the Buffalo fans. Add to that he will flat suck as a HC and the fanbase will quit coming to the stadium....it started this year with MM.

Ralph THOUGHT he had an issue with the fans as for as TD and MM were concerned. Wait till he hires this baffoon and he starts stinking up the joint.

Holy Crap... You have me about ready to call the suicide hotline or something... I hope this doesn't come to pass...

"Tell me spirit, are these visions of what is to become or only what may become?"