X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpillerThrills
    • Oct 2005

Looks like Sherman is in!

it was reported on another board, by a privaleged individual that Mike Sherman will be hired by weeks end.... sounds like a 4 year deal worth 3.25 mill per year. word has it there was a bit of a power struggle, sounds like it was over JP getting the the starting job going in.... I think if this is done that assistants to be brought in shortly after.
    2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
    2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
    2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
    2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

• FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: Looks like Sherman is in!

good source

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
      good source

Comment

• Ferrygoat
        • Feb 2005

You never know....they originally said Haslett was the leading canidate for the bills job, then they said it was jauron. They also said that Haslett was the leading canidate for the Lions job, sounds like to me these people are just guessing about the coaching jobs available

Comment

• Dicknoze69
          Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
          • Jul 2002

I think with TD leaving, most of the 'sources' inside OBD have dried up. He gave out information to his ESPN buddies, but with him gone, there's no insider anymore.

God give me style and give me grace
          God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

If the Bills really want Sherman, they won't let him leave without dropping an offer on the table.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jerhwt
              it was reported on another board, by a privaleged individual that Mike Sherman will be hired by weeks end.... sounds like a 4 year deal worth 3.25 mill per year. word has it there was a bit of a power struggle, sounds like it was over JP getting the the starting job going in.... I think if this is done that assistants to be brought in shortly after.
              Can you be a little more clear about the Power Struggle and JP bit?

With whom was this battle struggle between?

I hope this was a referrence to the old regime, and not between Sherman and our front office quarreling over what to do with JP.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

was this on that New England AM radio station?
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                  was this on that New England AM radio station?

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                    Can you be a little more clear about the Power Struggle and JP bit?

With whom was this battle struggle between?

I hope this was a referrence to the old regime, and not between Sherman and our front office quarreling over what to do with JP.
                    I think that Marv wants to have a QB competition. And Mike Sherman wants to hand the job to JP Losman right away. He's really in love with JP Losman and thinks he's the next Favre. And I love that soo much!!!

We might get a coach that won't screw with his rookie QB's mind and be indecisive. He won't bench JP and start Holcomb. That's EXCELLENT news IMO.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      I think that Marv wants to have a QB competition. And Mike Sherman wants to hand the job to JP Losman right away. He's really in love with JP Losman and thinks he's the next Favre. And I love that soo much!!!

We might get a coach that won't screw with his rookie QB's mind and be indecisive. He won't bench JP and start Holcomb. That's EXCELLENT news IMO.
                      This is right on. However, I'm hearing cheap **** Ralph is whining. Jauron will come in alot cheaper. Sherman, Haslett, but not Jauron. No way!! Sherman will make Losamn a winner!!!

Comment

• Fairway
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jerhwt
                        it was reported on another board, by a privaleged individual that Mike Sherman will be hired by weeks end.... sounds like a 4 year deal worth 3.25 mill per year. .

There is no way in hell Ralph is going to pay a coach 3.25 mill per year

Comment

• AndreReed83
                          Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                          • Mar 2004

I know Ralph has a history of being cheap with coaches and 3.25 seems like an awful for any coach he hires, but does Sherman, Haslett, OR Jauron deserve 3.25 million?

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                          "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82

First off Marv HATES QB competition. He is the guy who said 'If you have two guys battleing it out, then you don't have one STARTER'. I bet it is old Ralph that wants a better Veteran QB in here (one better than holcomb).

I said from the begining, Sherman = JP starts and end of discussion. And that is how it is and should be. You hand the man the job then support his butt!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              First off Marv HATES QB competition. He is the guy who said 'If you have two guys battleing it out, then you don't have one STARTER'. I bet it is old Ralph that wants a better Veteran QB in here (one better than holcomb).

I said from the begining, Sherman = JP starts and end of discussion. And that is how it is and should be. You hand the man the job then support his butt!
                              Ice you are becoming my favorite poster!!

Comment

Working...
                              X