PDA

View Full Version : Bills 06' Draft Analysis.

RedEyE
01-18-2006, 10:18 PM
I wish that I could sit in on a Bills Draft meeting to analyze and project talent within the next two months. Especially if Sherman is hired on as HC.

There should be some pretty high opinions on who to snag and who to push for. Between Sherman (an ex GM himself), Marv, Modrak (don't know how much say that he will have), and Majeski, I bet the meetings get pretty hyped and long winded.

The Spaz
01-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Got I hope it's Sherman!:pray:

Bert102176
01-18-2006, 11:06 PM
I think we take Ngata if he's there or Fergeson the OT

DraftBoy
01-18-2006, 11:06 PM
I want Sherman bc he has some talent eval abilties

tampabay25690
01-18-2006, 11:11 PM
I think we take Ngata if he's there or Fergeson the OT

I agree 100%

vicmantak
01-18-2006, 11:14 PM
I hope I'm wrong but the combo Levy-Sherman doesn't look ideal...

clumping platelets
01-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Until we see what they do in FA, the draft is a complete mystery.

Jan Reimers
01-19-2006, 07:06 AM
I hope I'm wrong but the combo Levy-Sherman doesn't look ideal...
I actually like guys with different personalities who don't necessarily think the same way. I think it gives you the best mix of philosophies and ideas.

As long as they can disagree without being disagreeable. . .

R. Rich
01-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Until we see what they do in FA, the draft is a complete mystery.

Precisely.

I'm actually hoping the need for a run stuffing DT will be taken care of in free agency. If so, maybe we could land a big time pass rusher like Mario Williams or a stud left tackle like D'Brickashaw Ferguson w/ our first round pick, if they're available when we pick.

SABURZFAN
01-19-2006, 08:23 AM
we need a big monster lineman.i don't care if it's offense or defense.

alohabillsfan
01-19-2006, 08:56 AM
we need a big monster lineman.i don't care if it's offense or defense.

How about BIG MIKE WILLIAMS! :crap:

R. Rich
01-19-2006, 09:25 AM
How about BIG MIKE WILLIAMS! :crap:

Another of the "we've tried that already w/ Mike Williams" crowd, eh? Well...

We tried to draft a pass rusher when we drafted Erik Flowers. That didn't work, so no more first round DEs.

We tried to draft a shutdown corner back in the day when we took JD Williams from that CB factory known as Fresno State. That didn't work, so no more first round CBs either.

We tried to get a QB to replace Jim Kelly by trading to acquire Rob Johnson and then we traded back into the first round to acquire JP Losman a few years ago. RJ didn't work, and if you listen to the 'experts', Losman sucks too, so no more trades or first round QB selections either.

Maybe we should draft a fullback?