• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Notes on Sherman

I went around to a few Packer message boards asking about him to get some insight. Most agree hes a great guy, and overall not a bad coach. He simply isnt a great in game coach and even moreso a horrid "clutch" or playoff coach. We as Bills fans of course will be biased being we want him here. But I figure fans who have had him for the past 6 years know him better then us.

Sherman as a HC is very good at game preparation.
    But he's very subpar in real time game management.
    Although his own play calling can be OK until the 4th quarter.
    Maybe a fresh start would be best for Sherman. Also not hire friends and ass kissers as assistants who don't question his "on the field decisions".
    Are you really serious about Sherman, or hungry for so called bibulous, informed Packer fans blowing smoke up your ass on what a great coach Sherman is? Sherman's biggest problem is he is a piss-poor decision maker, on the field and in his office. Need I say more?
    I dont know much about Mularkey but Bates is a d*mn good coach. Sherman... not so much. Didn't do anything with a playoff caliber team he inherited in 2000. The 2003 Eagles playoff game will probably haunt him for a while. After that game he threw the DC and TE coach under the bus because of his bad decisions.

Sherman is a good person though. And I hope he changes his thinking if given the Bills job.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
Working...
X