PDA

View Full Version : D&C Says Jauron is favorite.

ICE74129
01-19-2006, 07:13 AM
Gee there is a shock :pissed:. Marv and Ralph are going to go with the puppet HC. I have read several times that Sherman is wanting to make sure he has the power to coach and discipline his team. Apperantly that isn't what the old boys want. This is opinion on my part, but it sure seems to me that they want a puppet HC, esp Marv.

If he can't directly coach the team, he will do it through his coach. I can tell you right now, Jauron will have NO power in that locker room. That said JP will never start again with this current roster. They will do the same thing they did this year. a STRONG HC like sherman would start JP and tell the vets to do their jobs or lose money....the way it should be.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060119/SPORTS03/601190361/1007/SPORTS

It also seems a mystery candidate is interviewing today? Lets hope it is a minority and get this over with.

ICE74129
01-19-2006, 07:19 AM
And one more thing, you think the media ripps us bad now? Hire Jauron and see how much further a laughing stock we become. To a man it is a shock sherman is not HC in GB. He is also the #1 guy on the market according to all experts. Hell Haslett, Carthon, Al saunders etc are ALL Considered MUCH Better candidates than Jauron.

Not only are we screwed in reality, we are screwed in the media. Ralph and marv are really gonna fugg this up bigtime, I just know it! :madcloud:

Historian
01-19-2006, 07:22 AM
Ralph's had puppets.

He's stepping up to marionettes now.

TigerJ
01-19-2006, 07:58 AM
All in all I thought the article was pretty non-commital, and based more on Roth's feelings than any hard information. It is a prediction, and a weak one at that.

Mr. Miyagi
01-19-2006, 08:31 AM
Chris Mortensen on ESPN Radio yesterday said "Jauron has a heck of a shot."

NFL Radio this morning also said Jauron is the front-runner candidate.

Seems like everyone is just eager to stuff a loser in our face so they can continue to laugh at us. WTF. :mad:

ICE74129
01-19-2006, 09:00 AM
And I can tell you right now Tom Donahoe and everyone at ESPN is LTAO for just giving Jauron a look let alone seriously considering him.

EVERYONE outside of OBD and a few posters here realise this guy is one of the biggest losers in this league. You thought we were a laughing stock before? Just wait.

Mr. Cynical
01-19-2006, 10:37 AM
This is ****** BS.

I mean, look at this line about Sherm:

"His background is on offense, and his teams were annually among the least penalized in the NFL."

Let's see...what has SUCKED HAIRY MOOSE NUTS for the past 5 years?

THE ****** OFFENSE.

Ralph, you old geezer, wake the F up and hire Sherman. If you hire that Dick, you may as well forget about ever seeing the Bills in the SB again.

Edited for excessive language. - Mr. Miyagi

ICE74129
01-19-2006, 10:39 AM
This is ****** BS.

I mean, look at this line about Sherm:

"His background is on offense, and his teams were annually among the least penalized in the NFL."

Let's see...what has SUCKED HAIRY MOOSE NUTS for the past 5 years?

THE ****** OFFENSE.

Ralph, you old geezer, wake the F up and hire Sherman. If you hire that Dick, you may as well forget about ever seeing the Bills in the SB again.

Yep

AndreReed83
01-19-2006, 10:56 AM
TD is laughing his ass off at us? The same one sitting at home in his underwear sure to never receive an NFL job AGAIN... man, we are a laughing stock...

Seriously though, the hiring of Sherman makes sense, but Jauron could easily do for the defense what Sherman could do for the offense. I think the selling point should be the penalty-rate. We ALWAYS do horrible in that category.

HAMMER
01-19-2006, 12:34 PM
And one more thing, you think the media ripps us bad now? Hire Jauron and see how much further a laughing stock we become. To a man it is a shock sherman is not HC in GB. He is also the #1 guy on the market according to all experts. Hell Haslett, Carthon, Al saunders etc are ALL Considered MUCH Better candidates than Jauron.

Not only are we screwed in reality, we are screwed in the media. Ralph and marv are really gonna fugg this up bigtime, I just know it! :madcloud:

Cool down Ice, have a little faith until proven otherwise. I am not as sure as you that Levy wants a puppet. Sherman should be the guy, announcement will come Friday.