PDA

View Full Version : Sherman Vs Jauron?

tat2dmike77
01-19-2006, 10:14 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060119/1029169.asp

Apparently the rumors are heading in this direction. But why Jauron? We need some offensive production up here and i don't feel to wonderful about jauron and his non offesive knowledge. Yes he has a good defensive mind but i'm more worried about the offense then anything.

Sherman on the other hand has good offensive mind. He also sees the greatness potentil in Losman. Well ok greatness may be over doing it in this stage of the game but he sees potential in the kid. He also knows how to run a offense and IMO is a good personel person. He was the GM in green bay and they did have some good quality players there.

The fact is simplewith jauron i believe the bills might as well resign gregg williams again. With sherman the future looks brighter then what it has been.

:usflag: i will:oj: if sherman isn't hired

Mr. Miyagi
01-19-2006, 10:20 AM
If Jauron is hired, it just shows that the FO is more concerned about hooking up their old friends than actually putting the best product on the field. And the hiring of Marv is a big mistake.

:mad::mad::mad:

ICE74129
01-19-2006, 10:26 AM
If Jauron is hired, it just shows that the FO is more concerned about hooking up their old friends than actually putting the best product on the field. And the hiring of Marv is a big mistake.

:mad::mad::mad:

I really dont think ralph and marv fully understand how close they are to losing this fan base. Jaruron will NOT put butts in the seats. I can tell you that right now. He is a nobody. He was a failure in Chicago and no one cares why.

Sherman is on ESPN all the time and shown as a winner. Hell he IS a winning coach. Even the most out of it fan has seen NFL Network or ESPN going ape over his firing. They also hear he is the best out there. Fans want a winner, not some guy that flat sucked in Chicago and is a good buddy/ Puppet to Marv.

I guess Ralph thought that by just getting rid if TD and hiring marv would be enough, he is about to find out how wrong he was.

Mr. Cynical
01-19-2006, 10:26 AM
If dick comes, I will go ballistic.

:blowup:

ICE74129
01-19-2006, 10:34 AM
If dick comes, I will go ballistic.

:blowup:

Bottom line It will be the last day I root for the Bills until Ralph sells or dies. I am sick of supporting a perinial loser. Esp when there is a clear cut winning HC that has interviewed with us and still a coordinator like Al Saunders that could vastly improve this team.

It would be one thing to keep rooting through bad times IF they made a sincere effort. To hire Jauron is for one reason only...to give Ralph and marv a yes man that they 'like'. To me that isn't putting forth an effort at all. Not with the available candidates still out there esp sherman.

IF Ralph and Marv were serious it would have been Sherman, Haslett, Al saunders, Carthon, etc and Jauron would never have been interviewed.

I'm sorry, I just can't do it anymore if they hire this assclown Jauron, I just can't. To me that is the same as just giving up anyway and I don't have time for it.

Mr. Cynical
01-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Bottom line It will be the last day I root for the Bills until Ralph sells or dies. I am sick of supporting a perinial loser. Esp when there is a clear cut winning HC that has interviewed with us and still a coordinator like Al Saunders that could vastly improve this team.

It would be one thing to keep rooting through bad times IF they made a sincere effort. To hire Jauron is for one reason only...to give Ralph and marv a yes man that they 'like'. To me that isn't putting forth an effort at all. Not with the available candidates still out there esp sherman.

IF Ralph and Marv were serious it would have been Sherman, Haslett, Al saunders, Carthon, etc and Jauron would never have been interviewed.

I'm sorry, I just can't do it anymore if they hire this assclown Jauron, I just can't. To me that is the same as just giving up anyway and I don't have time for it.

Yep

Mr. Miyagi
01-19-2006, 10:49 AM
I hope they do the right thing. It'll just be too hard and expensive to have to buy all new fan gears for another team. :ill: