PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Marv is still trying to convince...

lordofgun
01-19-2006, 04:15 PM
...Ralph that he should be the coach. :scratch:

tat2dmike77
01-19-2006, 04:27 PM
...Ralph that he should be the coach. :scratch:

It's a possibility but i don't think so. Maybe this is all just part of the deal. I mean if you think about it like this.

At the end of the season on what was known as "Black Monday" Most of the jobs were available that day. So teams got a jump on doing what they had to do. Like interviewing minoritys, gathering info about who is the best fit and so on.

Here in buffalo we were all surprised that MM was going to stick around. Then out of nowhere he flys out of town. Hopefully never to be seen again here either.

So the front office had to scramble to find the coach and line up all the canadates. Buffalo is basically a week behind everyone elese which is why were seeing all the vacancies get filled this week.

I would like to believe that they have made thier choice and thier just bringing in people like Jauron and capers to see how they would feel about being a DC for Sherman. Remember as soon as the job was vacated by MM haslett was the front runner. Now he's not even being mentioned for the job. I just hope that what i'm saying is true. :pray:

ParanoidAndroid
01-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Nah...

Marv is a practical, straight forward type of guy.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Levy echoed the same sentiments by saying, "In order to clear up any misunderstanding from my comments at Friday's press conference regarding the position of head coach for the Buffalo Bills, I want to say unequivocally that I am here to serve as the General Manager/Football Operations. At the press conference announcing the resignation of Mike Mularkey we were prepared to talk about that issue only and therefore I was not prepared to talk about any coaching candidates at that time. I regret that I was not more specific in stating that I will not be serving in a coaching capacity. I am excited about my new responsibilities as General Manager and, as planned, will devote my full energies to that role." http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3566