PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder why the Sabres lost to the Panthers 3 times this year?

JD
01-19-2006, 07:09 PM
It seemed they always found a way to beat us.

And I think I know how.

The panthers and sabres have a partnership with the AHL Rochester Americans.

Our Head Coach, Assistant coach, Goaltending coach and Strength/Conditioning coaches took all of last year to teach the Rookies how to play the "Sabre way" In case they were to get called up for sabres games.

This way it would be easier for them to fit in and go with the flow.

But at the beginning of the season the Florida Panthers partnered with the Americans too so the rookies that the Panthers called up obviously knew the Sabres game plan and worked off of that to success all three times.

Anyone agree?

SkateZilla
01-19-2006, 07:24 PM
that could explain it,

but that doesnt explain how hte isles whooped us 6 times last year :)

SabreEleven
01-19-2006, 08:31 PM
that could explain it,

There was no games last year and we are whooping them this year. I think it is the "Satan" factor.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2006, 06:39 AM
that could explain it,

get it right.it was the year before.we had a lot of young players two years ago.i don't see the Isles whooping on us now,do you?

fushetti
01-21-2006, 07:32 AM
Luongo takes up the entire net. thats how we lost.

SkateZilla
01-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Luongo takes up the entire net. thats how we lost.

hahahaha

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-21-2006, 03:36 PM
How about they just have the Sabres number and the Sabres have a tough time dealing with teams that still use the trap.

DMBcrew36
01-21-2006, 05:37 PM
we lost because #1. Luongo, and #2. the Panthers play the trap .... we don't fair very well against the trap... thats why we have trouble with New Jersey sometimes, too.