PDA

View Full Version : Best NFL Dynasty/winning organization of all time...

FlyingDutchman
01-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Who do you think was/is the best? What the Patroits have accomplished in the day and age of FA is amazing, but in the long run, the Steelers have been to the AFC title game 13 times in 34 years. I freakin hate Pittsburgh and everything about them, but holy crap. They've been to the Super Bowl 6 times. As much as I hate to say it, this might be the best and most consistant NFL organization of all time. One might argue for Dallas or San Fran, but I cant think of anyone better...

...one random retoricle question, I just heard the name of a basketball player for Xavier i believe it was, and his name was Jihad Muhhammad (I swear). Is that not a bad name to have these days? Ya think he has trouble gettin on planes?

ajsdx
01-20-2006, 02:48 AM
http://ucbearcats.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/muhammad_jihad00.html

jihad muhammad. i would have sworn that you weren't telling the truth, but here he is. he plays for cincinnati -- he's a senior this year. he must have fallen straight out of the script for the next team america.

dolphinssuck
01-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Who do you think was/is the best? What the Patroits have accomplished in the day and age of FA is amazing, but in the long run, the Steelers have been to the AFC title game 13 times in 34 years. I freakin hate Pittsburgh and everything about them, but holy crap. They've been to the Super Bowl 6 times. As much as I hate to say it, this might be the best and most consistant NFL organization of all time. One might argue for Dallas or San Fran, but I cant think of anyone better...

...one random retoricle question, I just heard the name of a basketball player for Xavier i believe it was, and his name was Jihad Muhhammad (I swear). Is that not a bad name to have these days? Ya think he has trouble gettin on planes?I agree what the Steelers have done in the past is truly amazing. Id vote for the Steelers as well.

Historian
01-20-2006, 05:52 AM
49ers.

Jeff1220
01-20-2006, 06:56 AM
I'd say Steelers too. 13 title games since in 34 years, and 6 of the past 12! I can't say I've ever been Steelers fan and depending on the season, I might hate them at times. However, I totally respect that team - their smash mouth offense, aggresive, solid defense, tough guy coach, good ownership. I am pulling for them this year for one main reason - they deserve it!

Mitchy moo
01-20-2006, 07:12 AM

...one random retoricle question, I just heard the name of a basketball player for Xavier i believe it was, and his name was Jihad Muhhammad (I swear). Is that not a bad name to have these days? Ya think he has trouble gettin on planes?

his parents might, they named him

SquishDaFish
01-20-2006, 07:18 AM
I say either the Steel Curtain or the 9ers. If the PAts would of made the SB again this year Id say them.

FlyingDutchman
01-20-2006, 11:51 AM
http://ucbearcats.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/muhammad_jihad00.html

he must have fallen straight out of the script for the next team america.

Thats what I was thinkin....America, F*** yeah!!

Devin
01-20-2006, 11:53 AM
This is the steelers 6th AFC Championship game under Cowher alone.

I hate "The Chin" but that guy is one fantastic coach.

FlyingDutchman
01-20-2006, 12:02 PM
This is the steelers 6th AFC Championship game under Cowher alone.

I hate "The Chin" but that guy is one fantastic coach.

Has he ever won the SB? I dont think he has, I wonder why noboy brings that up as a curse...unless im wrong, i dont think he has. Youre right though, he is a hell of a coach.