PDA

View Full Version : Is there a possiblity we are being toyed with?

ICE74129
01-20-2006, 06:56 AM
in regards to ESPN. Remember lenny passthepotatos and Mort are both Tom Donahoes love monkeys. I say this because I KNOW Tom Donahoe read the BB.com Messageboards all the time. The mods would tell me of the stupid mandates they would pass down etc.

After reading Fat lenny's comments on 'Knocking thier socks off' in Regards to Sherman and the two old fart crew, I have to wonder if this isn't TD messing with us? now that TD is gone, How does Lenny know?

I am betting TD is sitting around in his robe, eating cheeto's and reading how bad we want him. He picks up the phone and says 'Hey fatman...lets Screw with these bastards!"

Come on, admit it. You can see ol'whitey doing it can't you?

EricStratton
01-20-2006, 07:12 AM
I can't see Mort putting his reputation and his career on the line to carry the water for Tom Donahoe, a guy who only worked at ESPN for a short time and in a limited capacity.

ICE74129
01-20-2006, 08:03 AM
really? He sure sucks his butt bad enough. Plus he would leak league stuff to Mort.

Shasta McNasty
01-20-2006, 08:14 AM
thats quite a reach

HAMMER
01-20-2006, 11:34 AM
really? He sure sucks his butt bad enough. Plus he would leak league stuff to Mort.

You guys crack me up, you know this because? Oh yeah, because some other wannabe said it four years ago when Donahoe got here.

footballhottie
01-20-2006, 01:47 PM
i know a few players that read these boards..why not whity..