PDA

View Full Version : Screw it

Devin
01-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Today I read two interesting tidbits:

1. That 1BD has been basically top secret about whats its doing (clearly) and that 90% of what we hear is simply rumor and nothing more.

2. That Sherman has already gotten the job and canidates now are being interviewed for coordinator positions.

I dont care anymore. I trust Marv and Co. will make the best decision and ill wait til they announce the new coach before I formulate an opinion.

Mr. Miyagi
01-20-2006, 02:50 PM
ill wait til they announce the new coach before I formulate an opinion.
Did you start a thread to say that you have no opinion at this time?

HAMMER
01-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Hmmmm, you hear they are being top secret and that Sherman has been hired. Sounds like the FBI with all those leaks. Very top secret huh.

muestafa1
01-20-2006, 02:55 PM
If Sherman has already been hired and they're interviewing coordinators, would that mean that he's here on site? I guess they could have him conferenced in or something... This is too much stress :coocoo:

NorthCarBills
01-20-2006, 03:08 PM
Devin, I know what you mean saying "screw it." The constant speculation is not just within posting forums like this, but there are second by second contradictions between different press and media outlets. At this point the different sources (both professional and otherwise) reporting these timely and accurate updates are enough to give anyone a migraine.

But then again, here I am paying attention to the lastest rumors being posted without hesitation. Go figure. It's just a sick and sad addiction.

:drool2:

ICE74129
01-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Well on that devin note, We have just interviewed a OC and DC candidate today. Maybe Sherman asked Ralph and marv to interview them because they were his choices?

Remember this, Ralph and Marv both said they wanted to be involved in the interview process for the coordinators.

ICE74129
01-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Well on that devin note, We have just interviewed a OC and DC candidate today. Maybe Sherman asked Ralph and marv to interview them because they were his choices?

Remember this, Ralph and Marv both said they wanted to be involved in the interview process for the coordinators.

lordofgun
01-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Like I've been saying...I TRUST MARV!

ICE74129
01-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Like I've been saying...I TRUST MARV!

Like I have been saying, I DON'T! The man wants to coach not be GM. I don't trust him at all.

dolphinssuck
01-20-2006, 04:57 PM
I believe Marv will do whats right he has to much history here and will be careful whos picked.

ICE74129
01-20-2006, 05:33 PM
I believe Marv will do whats right he has to much history here and will be careful whos picked.

The operative word being history.

billsburgh
01-21-2006, 12:04 AM
just get it over with. I'm tired of reading so many different stories speculating on who it is.