• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Rams Going After Bates

Rams | Team has a strong interest in Bates
    Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:43:43 -0800
    Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports the St. Louis Rams have a strong interest in former Green Bay Packers defensive coordinator Jim Bates to be the defensive coordinator on new head coach Scott Linehan's staff. Agent Gary O'Hagan told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that the Rams called him and expressing interest in Bates.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Rams Going After Bates

sonuvaslut
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I heard about that yesterday. We don't even have a HC yet, so I'm not surprised we could be missing the boat on some coordinators.

Personally I think if we get Sherman, Bates come along. No reason for him to make a lateral move under some first time HC when he can stick with a guy he at least has worked with. Unless it all comes down to $$.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Come on Ralph, Overrule Marv and hire Mike Sherman as Head Coach immediately, so we can get Jim Bates as DC.

Comment

• Samphin1
          • Mar 2004

Hmmm, as a fin fan, I think I might have to veto Mr. Bates going to Buffalo. Me thinks I wouldn't like a good D-Coordinator like him going to our chief rival. C'MON LINEHAN! Hire him already so that the Bills are stuck with Jauron!

Comment

Working...
          X