• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

It is becoming more embarrassing by the day to be a Bills fan

I swear to God. Lets see....once in a lifetime some team is so damn dumb they dump a WINNING Head coach and instead of just hiring the guy, we bring in complete failures to interview as well?

I know a thorough Search was going to be had, but damn folks…I didn’t know it was an attempt to see if how many of the NFL’s most pathetic we could interview.

I don’t see what the problem is. I really don’t. This is friggin ridiculous!
  • ZacGriffi~82
    • Jun 2003

Re: It is becoming more embarrassing by the day to be a Bills fan

Good god.

You ever think their may be other motives for these interviews?? Have some patience. You don't know what's else is going on behind the scenes.
    www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I'm enjoying the process.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

it is a process...and as an organization when you commit to a certain hiring process you follow through with it no matter what...otherwise you end up getting burned time after time by first impressions. I have no problem with the fact that the big guys are taking a deep breath and looking at different candidates. I'm just sitting back, relaxing, and paitiently waiting for some real news instead of all this crap.

Comment

• muestafa1
          • Apr 2003

I am thoroughly embarrassed that the Bills who didn't have the luxure to prepare for a head coach search since they believed their head coach to be staying, have moved at this dreadful "snails pace" of interviewing at least one HC candidate each day... What on earth are they thinking? Bring 'em in round the clock - wake them out of bed if they have to... And yikes, they're talking to multiple candidates, listening to multiple viewpoints as to how the team could proceed... What on earth can be gained by this kind of blasphemy?

Seriously, time to have some patience... it's not like this search has been going on for months or even weeks really. Teams that fired their head coach were able to start their searches well in advance, at least planning on who they would interview

What's more embarassing is sitting in this forum hitting the refresh button looking for any new tidbit of information to pop up about the new hire... (I'm guilty as charged!)

Comment

• tat2dmike77
            Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
            • Dec 2005

I am actually sick of seein these threads. If you can't take the good with the bad then get off the wagon and go find anthor team.

I understand that people are frustrated over things but we don't everything that is going on behind the scenes. A small fact that everyone seems to be overlooking is this.

The season ended and so did a lot of HC jobs. Here in buffalo MM was given a vote of confidence. Then out of nowhere he bolts a week later. The bills are a week behind the rest of the league so have patience.

If your embaressed to be a bills fan then IMO your a fair weather fan. Hell right now i'm wearing my bills hat and t-shirt. I'm never embarresed of the bills nor should you be either.

Comment

• Fairway
              • Jul 2002

Do you throw temper tantrums everytime things don't happen on your time table Ice or do you just do it here to annoy all of us??????????

Comment

• MountainMan
                • Oct 2003

Probably shouldn't discount the sting old Ralphie may still feel on the point of "football nepotism". Ever since the Wade Phillips Affair we've had a steady stream of media and fan complaints about "cronyism". Our recently departed coach got his own share of criticism on the subject of hiring "buddies" who appeared thinly qualified for the jobs they were taking.

Maybe the single most common media and fan gripe against Sherman over time has been his hiring of "old friends" who turn out to be questionable assistants. Ralph may be getting on in his years, but he's probably willing to spend a little more time flipping rocks rather than settle on someone presumed to have a flaw that's the same one leveled against the past 3 coaches Ralph's hired.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Fairway
                  Do you throw temper tantrums everytime things don't happen on your time table Ice or do you just do it here to annoy all of us??????????

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                    I am actually sick of seein these threads. If you can't take the good with the bad then get off the wagon and go find anthor team.

I understand that people are frustrated over things but we don't everything that is going on behind the scenes. A small fact that everyone seems to be overlooking is this.

The season ended and so did a lot of HC jobs. Here in buffalo MM was given a vote of confidence. Then out of nowhere he bolts a week later. The bills are a week behind the rest of the league so have patience.

If your embaressed to be a bills fan then IMO your a fair weather fan. Hell right now i'm wearing my bills hat and t-shirt. I'm never embarresed of the bills nor should you be either.
                    I am actually sick of homeristic jerks that dont understand we as fans have the right to vent as we see fit. I also am sick of the same homeristic jerks trying to say what a fan is or isn't and what we have to do or not have to do in order to be a fan.

So I guess I am saying for all of us that are tired of tolerating being the laughing stock of the league....bite me! This is what the board is for, Don't like my posts, stay the hell off of them. Very simple concept.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fairway
                      Actually it is called yanking the chains of the insanely stupid. I see you and mike bit.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                        I am actually sick of homeristic jerks that dont understand we as fans have the right to vent as we see fit. I also am sick of the same homeristic jerks trying to say what a fan is or isn't and what we have to do or not have to do in order to be a fan.

So I guess I am saying for all of us that are tired of tolerating being the laughing stock of the league....bite me! This is what the board is for, Don't like my posts, stay the hell off of them. Very simple concept.
                        Try diging the sand out of your vaginia

If you don't like my post the keep scrolling along then

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I actually don't think we should be in hurry. There are plently of qualified candidates (such as Jax and Car DCs like mountain man mentioned) still out there, and I want to make sure we get the right one.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                            Try diging the sand out of your vaginia

If you don't like my post the keep scrolling along then
                            Better idea, wipe ralph off of your chin and realise we are the laughing stocks of the entire NFL and getting moreso by the day. That is unless Ralph and his buddy marv actually do something about it. Until then and until a WINNING Buffalo Bills team is seen again, I and every true Bills fan reserve the right to *****.

You can go back to hugging your marv blowup doll now.

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

I already know my vote for Whiner of the Year 2006
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X