PDA

View Full Version : marv

quadracer
01-21-2006, 08:08 AM
is marv trying to hire a loser for a coach so he can sneak back in as the coach

Novacane
01-21-2006, 08:30 AM
I don't think so because it seems pretty clear Ralph is not going to let him coach

Nighthawk
01-21-2006, 08:33 AM
is marv trying to hire a loser for a coach so he can sneak back in as the coach

He might be, I don't know anymore. All I know is that Jauron & Capers shouldn't even be a consideration for this job. That worries me about Marv's ability to make the best decision for the team and not necessarily the decision he's most comfortable with.

dolphinssuck
01-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I dont believe Marv wants to coach anymore and I dont see why people are even thinking that Marv is underhanded. When he was here he popular and the fans loved him what happened because he decides to comeback to help and all hes getting is suspicous comments about wanting to overthrow things like hes a F'n dictator. I for one trust him and think hes legit and will be beneficial for the Bills.

G. Host
01-22-2006, 02:37 PM
It is fan and media paranoia to say Marv brought a candidate in just to lose. Marv knows more about football than everyone in Bills fandom and setting up a candidate is something he would never do.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Levy echoed the same sentiments by saying, "In order to clear up any misunderstanding from my comments at Friday's press conference regarding the position of head coach for the Buffalo Bills, I want to say unequivocally that I am here to serve as the General Manager/Football Operations. At the press conference announcing the resignation of Mike Mularkey we were prepared to talk about that issue only and therefore I was not prepared to talk about any coaching candidates at that time. I regret that I was not more specific in stating that I will not be serving in a coaching capacity. I am excited about my new responsibilities as General Manager and, as planned, will devote my full energies to that role."
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3566

lynobx
01-22-2006, 03:14 PM
It is fan and media paranoia to say Marv brought a candidate in just to lose. Marv knows more about football than everyone in Bills fandom and setting up a candidate is something he would never do.

I totally agree. Marv is a man of great integrity and character. It is beyond silly and childish to even suggest he would do anything but his very best to rebuild this franchise.