Mularkey Still Indecisive - What a dolt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Mularkey Still Indecisive - What a dolt.

Dolphins | Team wants to hire Mularkey; but he wants to think it over
    Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:21:36 -0800
    Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban made an effort to hire former Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as his offensive coordinator when the two met Friday, Jan. 20, but Mularkey remained undecided, two sources said. Mularkey returned home and he is not expected to make a decision until perhaps tonight. Dolphins' spokesman Harvey Greene said the team wouldn't have any comment until "there is something to announce."
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mularkey Still Indecisive - What a dolt.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

82% of the fans on the finheaven's front page poll want him for their OC.

http://www.finheaven.com/

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

I ain't going over there to warn them about him
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun

82% of the fans on the finheaven's front page poll want him for their OC.

http://www.finheaven.com/
          Of course. Now that hes a canidate for the fins he is all of a sudden a good coach.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Stewie
            Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
            • Aug 2002

Please, you guys are idiots. Mularkey was good in Pittsburgh, good in Buffalo, and he's gonna be fine anywhere else.

Don't forget, he was good enough for Marv and Ralph. Allegedly.
            Originally posted by Topdog
            Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            I love Weiner.
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            also cheese

Comment

• Fairway
              • Jul 2002

82% of Bills fans want him as Fins OC to!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fairway
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paulB
                Please, you guys are idiots. Mularkey was good in Pittsburgh, good in Buffalo, and he's gonna be fine anywhere else.

Don't forget, he was good enough for Marv and Ralph. Allegedly.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                  • Mar 2004

How can you dislike teh Costner??

Seriously, if he succeeds then so be it. I'm not really sure who's out there, but if Mularkey was to have better luck here (not sure why he would here compared to where he has been in the past,) then great. It's not like we haven't had a new OC every 1 to 2 years. I'm not sure if Martz will even be a consideration since he has softened his view on being an OC as opposed to a HC. It happens with every team and most fans--when someone leaves, they're the worst ever, when someone arrives, they're that last piece to greatness. It's very cliche, but everyone falls for it, no matter what team you follow.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

Enjoy!
                    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Samphin1
                      • Mar 2004

Count me in as one of the fin fans who wouldn't mind seeing him as the OC. I still think you guys made a mistake in letting him get away.

The reason he is waiting on a decision is because he supposedly has a lot of teams after him. That should show you how he is viewed in this league. The Falcons offered him a job, as did Miami. St. Louis is apparently after him as well.

Like it or not, the man is respected for his offensive prowess. Just because your players couldn't execute and were busy pulling themselves out of games and pouting, doesn't make Mularkey know less about football.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                        • Mar 2004

I'm not putting the stamp on the guy, I 'm just hoping that whomever (or is it who ever) is here, I hope he's successful.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                          Of course. Now that hes a canidate for the fins he is all of a sudden a good coach.

During three years as offensive coordinator in Pittsburgh, Mularkey's offenses were twice ranked among the top five in the league, and he helped the Steelers reach the AFC Championship Game in 2001. He also helped guide quarterback Kordell Stewart to his finest season in 2001.
                          He had a good run with Pittsburgh,and his QB was Kordell. I read some fans on here state that he was about to be fired before he took the Bills job. I have seen no evidence of that, more brilliant crap from Bill fans?? When MM had DB he had the same kind of season as Parcells in Dallas with DB. MM will be an OC for the fins "if" he's hired, not the HC. When in Pittsburgh as an OC he had the O in the top 5 two out of the three years he was there and an AFC title game. Saban has MM targeted as the #1 choice to replace Scott Linehan. Let me see who knows more about who's qualified to do the job for the fins. The Brilliant Bill fans or Nick Saban??? Wow thats a tough call.

The best part is you guys will be crying in your soup if MM helps this team and you know it. All along I maintained MM was not the Bills problem and obviously Nick Saban thinks MM would be an upgrade to the OC position. But all the Bill fans are who everyone should listen to because they are always right, whatever. Every day that goes by you people expose yourselves for the clueless, NFL knowledge deficent people that you are. Enjoy whatever coach ends up in Buffalo because whomever it is, will be a coach nobody else wants. You can't get a coach there because your team and owner are jokes. When you do get a good coach your owner screws it up because he knows squat about football and you the fans suffer for it. The sad part is you deserve it becuase you are as uneducated as your owner.

Comment

• Fairway
                            • Jul 2002

He was also on the brink of getting canned in Pitt if he did not change his philosophy. I gotta just literally at the Phin fans defending this dolt. We gotta remember to bump this thread a year from now and see what they are saying then

Comment

• Fairway
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain

The best part is you guys will be crying in your soup if MM helps this team and you know it. .

Just like you will be crying in your soup if MM sucks like he did here. Go ahead and love him now. I'm willing to be you won't love him a year from now

Comment

Working...
                              X