PDA

View Full Version : A few things Mike Sherman might bring

X-Era
01-21-2006, 06:47 PM
How about Grady Jackson

How about Ross Verba at a much reduced price

Bubba Franks got the transition tag which I think makes him a FA now.

He certainly has enough prowess to get some higher named coord's, not some QB coach to be our O coord.

Ahman Green is a FA as well. I love the guy but he has injury issues and drops the rock a bit too much.

You could assume that Sherm likes to build one heck of a O and D line, thats a good thing as well.

Bert102176
01-21-2006, 11:10 PM
screw Ahman green, Najeh Davenport is a free agent will require less money and IMO he is better then Green, and Grady Jackson and him had problems last year

ShadowHawk7
01-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Willis-Najeh-Williams = 2003's Green (feature back) Najeh (Power back) Fisher (scat back, pass catcher)

:drool:

Grady Jackson would be amazing, but he is getting older..

Michael82
01-22-2006, 08:56 AM
Willis-Najeh-Williams = 2003's Green (feature back) Najeh (Power back) Fisher (scat back, pass catcher)

:drool:

Grady Jackson would be amazing, but he is getting older..
You're forgetting about our young back that Mularkey stashed on the bench all year.... Lionel Gates. :up:

footballhottie
01-22-2006, 10:11 AM
some one said that if sherman comes some other guy will follow.... Im so good at news arn't I?

X-Era
01-22-2006, 01:29 PM
screw Ahman green, Najeh Davenport is a free agent will require less money and IMO he is better then Green, and Grady Jackson and him had problems last year

Green followed Sherm from Sea to GB, its not that much of a reach that he ends up here.

EDS
01-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Green followed Sherm from Sea to GB, its not that much of a reach that he ends up here.

Does Ahman Green really help the Bills? He may have a little tread left on his tires, but there are better ways for the Bills to spend their limited free agent dollars then on an aging back-up running back. If we were gearing up for a Super Bowl run it would be one thing, but right now we need to focus on becoming competitive and finding a QB to build around. Magahee, whether you think he is a star in the making or an average back, is sufficient for the time being unless a Reggie Bush type of talent comes our way.