PDA

View Full Version : UN****ING BELIEVABLE!!!!

JD
01-21-2006, 09:00 PM
THAT GUY KICKED THE PUCK IN, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND THEY DID NOT EVEN REVIEW IT!!! THIS IS COMPLETE BULL****. ONLY HAPPENS TO THE ****ING SABRES, **** YOU NHL. THOSE REFS ARE GETTING FIRED. *******S!

fushetti
01-22-2006, 02:11 PM
dude, settle down.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-22-2006, 02:51 PM
I can't believe that this happened to the SABRES AGAIN!!! :blowup:

Brett Hull's skate in the crease in Stanley Cup Finals NO GOAL #1
Puck goes through outside of the net and into the net in Philly and that was in the playoffs also NO GOAL #2

and now this!!! the refs have to be :homer:'s tonight

"If you are a referee you have to take a look at that goal" ~ Jim Lorentz

SabreEleven
01-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Roby and Razor pissed me the **** off in the shootout. They acted like it was no big deal...The ref's made it a mistake, still lost 4-1, blah, blah, blah...**** both of them....Sylvester was the one who wanted to hold the ref's accountable.

Here is how I look at it.

1. Being down 3-1 is a world of difference than being down 2-1 on how you play the final minute of the game. They wouldn't have pulled Marty so early if they were down 2-1.

2. The Sabres are always the ones getting screwed, I'm pretty sure Bettman had something to do with this. No doubt.

3. It was only the regular season, but come April and it is the difference between playing for home ice. I"m sure that one point would be nice.

4. I'm tired of when the Sabres win, it is because the other team had all kinds of injuries. When the other team wins, it is because they were superior to the Sabres. Yes, Calgary did control and maybe dominated the whole game, but realistically they only won by one goal....The Sabres SHOULD have a chance to win the game in the final minute but the NHL took that one a way.

5. The guy intentionally kicked the puck FORWARD toward the net. I believe to try to get it to his stick for a shot, but his stick didn't make it time. He still kicked the puck in the net. Watch the replay again, watch his reaction after the goal, he knew the play was going be called back.

Basically, the Sabres got ****ed again, but who gives a **** beside Sylvester....

JD
01-23-2006, 04:11 PM
I hear ya man, totally blows. Gotta withstand the Buffalo love :rolleyes:

SkateZilla
01-23-2006, 07:39 PM
well,

drury tore teh rookies a new one about giving up when down to defensive teams :)

SabreEleven
01-23-2006, 08:25 PM
well,

drury tore teh rookies a new one about giving up when down to defensive teams :)

what?

SkateZilla
01-23-2006, 09:21 PM
what?

you mean you didnt read that article?

Drury Tore the Rookies and the Younger players a new one for 45r minutes after the game in teh locker Room

www.Sabresreport.com had the link to the article

JD
01-23-2006, 09:58 PM
Nice!! Glad to hear.

SabreEleven
01-23-2006, 11:10 PM
you mean you didnt read that article?

Drury Tore the Rookies and the Younger players a new one for 45r minutes after the game in teh locker Room

www.Sabresreport.com (http://www.Sabresreport.com) had the link to the article

No I didn't see that. Thanks.

The video replay judge in Calgary is getting canned

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060123/1028784.asp?tbd1028784.asp

AndreReed83
01-25-2006, 12:50 AM
Jim Kelley wrote a report on Sportsnet about how this is about the 6th time the NHL has gotten a goal call wrong for the Sabres since 1998. He didn't even mention the Vanek goal that got disallowed for no reason against Toronto earlier this season.

Also, Colin Campbell apparently tried to call Calgary from the Toronto War Room (where they review all NHL goals, not just ones that local video judges review) and said they tried to contact Calgary several times to strike down the goal, but "communications broke down." He called Regier during the game and apologized, but apparently Darcy didn't want to have any of it, this being about the 7th time he's gotten the apology call.

If the NHL had any kahoonas, they'd punish Calgary for obviously hiring a guy so they could cheat, and reward Buffalo for years of NHL mistakes. Might be overkill, but Calgary should be stripped of their next 1st round pick and it should be given to Buffalo. No room for cheaters in this game.