Forked Thread: Mularkey Still Indecisive - What a dolt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jerry Ewert
    • Mar 2003

Forked Thread: Mularkey Still Indecisive - What a dolt.

Forked from: Mularkey Still Indecisive - What a dolt.

Originally posted by feelthepain
    He had a good run with Pittsburgh,and his QB was Kordell. I read some fans on here state that he was about to be fired before he took the Bills job. I have seen no evidence of that, more brilliant crap from Bill fans?? When MM had DB he had the same kind of season as Parcells in Dallas with DB. MM will be an OC for the fins "if" he's hired, not the HC. When in Pittsburgh as an OC he had the O in the top 5 two out of the three years he was there and an AFC title game. Saban has MM targeted as the #1 choice to replace Scott Linehan. Let me see who knows more about who's qualified to do the job for the fins. The Brilliant Bill fans or Nick Saban??? Wow thats a tough call.

The best part is you guys will be crying in your soup if MM helps this team and you know it. All along I maintained MM was not the Bills problem and obviously Nick Saban thinks MM would be an upgrade to the OC position. But all the Bill fans are who everyone should listen to because they are always right, whatever. Every day that goes by you people expose yourselves for the clueless, NFL knowledge deficent people that you are. Enjoy whatever coach ends up in Buffalo because whomever it is, will be a coach nobody else wants. You can't get a coach there because your team and owner are jokes. When you do get a good coach your owner screws it up because he knows squat about football and you the fans suffer for it. The sad part is you deserve it becuase you are as uneducated as your owner.
    Two quitters on your team. A headcase RB and a coach that can't handle pressure
    jerry
Working...
X