X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebill00
    • Sep 2003

This Forum

Hey fellow die hard fans. This is the forum and web site that I always go to first for my precious Bills news. Every once in awhile I try Two or three other so called fan sites (even the "official" one), and it's just not the same! They are so boring! Tell you the truth, even the other teams fans, yes, even Dolphin fans, on this site are so much more knowledgeable and interesting there's no comparison. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for creating a bright spot in my life. GO BILLZONE!!! By the way, I want to go down on the record and say, "HIRE SHERMAN!!!". Out.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: This Forum

Great to hear the pos feedback!

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

word.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ebill00
        Hey fellow die hard fans. This is the forum and web site that I always go to first for my precious Bills news. Every once in awhile I try Two or three other so called fan sites (even the "official" one), and it's just not the same! They are so boring! Tell you the truth, even the other teams fans, yes, even Dolphin fans, on this site are so much more knowledgeable and interesting there's no comparison.

that's why this is the #1 Bills message board on the internet.i dare anybody else to say different.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Were #1. Come post more often bro.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ebill00
              Hey fellow die hard fans. This is the forum and web site that I always go to first for my precious Bills news. Every once in awhile I try Two or three other so called fan sites (even the "official" one), and it's just not the same! They are so boring! Tell you the truth, even the other teams fans, yes, even Dolphin fans, on this site are so much more knowledgeable and interesting there's no comparison. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for creating a bright spot in my life. GO BILLZONE!!! By the way, I want to go down on the record and say, "HIRE SHERMAN!!!". Out.
              Good post!

Comment

Working...
              X