PDA

View Full Version : This Forum

ebill00
01-22-2006, 01:26 AM
Hey fellow die hard fans. This is the forum and web site that I always go to first for my precious Bills news. Every once in awhile I try Two or three other so called fan sites (even the "official" one), and it's just not the same! They are so boring! Tell you the truth, even the other teams fans, yes, even Dolphin fans, on this site are so much more knowledgeable and interesting there's no comparison. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for creating a bright spot in my life. GO BILLZONE!!! By the way, I want to go down on the record and say, "HIRE SHERMAN!!!". Out.

Dozerdog
01-22-2006, 01:57 AM
Great to hear the pos feedback!

Devin
01-22-2006, 02:20 AM
word. :afro:

SABURZFAN
01-22-2006, 03:25 AM
Hey fellow die hard fans. This is the forum and web site that I always go to first for my precious Bills news. Every once in awhile I try Two or three other so called fan sites (even the "official" one), and it's just not the same! They are so boring! Tell you the truth, even the other teams fans, yes, even Dolphin fans, on this site are so much more knowledgeable and interesting there's no comparison.

that's why this is the #1 Bills message board on the internet.i dare anybody else to say different. :mad:

clumping platelets
01-22-2006, 04:27 AM
:posrep:

SquishDaFish
01-22-2006, 05:11 AM
Were #1. Come post more often bro.

Michael82
01-22-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey fellow die hard fans. This is the forum and web site that I always go to first for my precious Bills news. Every once in awhile I try Two or three other so called fan sites (even the "official" one), and it's just not the same! They are so boring! Tell you the truth, even the other teams fans, yes, even Dolphin fans, on this site are so much more knowledgeable and interesting there's no comparison. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for creating a bright spot in my life. GO BILLZONE!!! By the way, I want to go down on the record and say, "HIRE SHERMAN!!!". Out.
Good post! :posrep: