PDA

View Full Version : I hope MM takes the Miami OC gig.

ICE74129
01-22-2006, 09:49 AM
That = Two automatic wins per year :beers: The guy was about to be FIRED From Pittsburgh when TD hired him. He is so predictable it isn't funny. Miami made strides last year which worried me a little. But with this moron on board....they are headed south!

!Papacrunk!
01-22-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm thinking that if you guys need a new defensive coordinator, Wanny may be lured from his PItt job. That should even some things out.

lynobx
01-22-2006, 12:35 PM
I thought Saban was a bright guy. Why would he be so stupid as to hire an idiot like MM?

Billzz
01-22-2006, 01:05 PM
As par with the last head coaches he will have great success and then be the #1 Head Coach target in 3-4 years. Everyone just passes off the Buffalo gig as a Airizona or Browns type team so it wasn't really their fault. If they do have success well then they must really know what they are doing with such a bad orginization. Face it people that is what we are coming to with our playoff drought and overall crappy records over the last few years.

I can't believe I just typed that, I am going to go run around the house with a knife hoping to end it all, peace.

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Ummm...please post all the succsessful Bills HC!! Heres my list,

1)Marv Levy
2)?
3)?
4)?

I think you get the point not too many people can coach such a poor organization, blame MM all you want you thought Greg Williams sucked before MM and now he's one of the best DC in the game. Washington had to pay him a ton of money to keep him. Some guys can be HC's and some can't. I for one think whatever Saban thinks is best for the Fins is fine with me. Anything you Bill fans think is irrelevant, because I'm pretty sure none of you have ever coached in the NFL, so your opinion is worthless. BTW, do you even have a HC yet?? Why don't you worry about getting a HC in place before you start busting on teams in your division with a good coaching staff.

The_Philster
01-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah..I suppose the Bills won 2 AFL titles without a coach? :rolleyes:

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah..I suppose the Bills won 2 AFL titles without a coach? :rolleyes:

OK....So who was he?? How long has the Bills been part of professional football?? Two coaches in 50 years wow!! I guess that means that you only have another 15 years before the next HC will come in and lead the Bills to the top again!! They say patirnce is a virtue.:handball:

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 01:46 PM
OK....So who was he?? How long have the Bills been part of professional football?? Two coaches in 50 years wow!! I guess that means that you only have another 15 years before the next HC will come in and lead the Bills to the top again!! They say patirnce is a virtue.:handball: