PDA

View Full Version : I won the superbowl trivia party!!

ublinkwescore
01-25-2003, 01:03 AM
I got a gift certificate for a large (this places pizzas are huge too) pizza up to $18, a gift certificate for 6 dinners from a mexican restaurant, 10 2 liters of Coke, a gift certificate for 10 orders of chips and salsa from another mexican restaurant, and a $25 gift certificate good at a grocery store - I sold the $25 gift certificate for $20 and got a bottle of hard alcohol, a pack of cigarettes, and some gas in my car.

I might have been the only one to enter, or there are some really dumb people that live out here that managed to escape Florida who couldn't get any of the answers right.

I'm going to have fun watching the Superbowl.

Oh yeah, and I found someone dumb enough to bet me $20 that the Bengals will finish 8-8 or better next season.

Man, things are starting to look up for me, hopefully I'll have a job in the very near future. Oh yeah, I'm also going to have my house almost all to myself (except for my brother, I would have it all to myself) because my parents are going on vacation pretty soon, and they'll be gone for like a week.

And I almost got arrested the other night. My friends might get arrested - they want to leave for Oakland as soon as the Superbowl is over in case people start rioting up there so they can possibly loot appliance stores. That is tempting kinda, but I will not because Bills fans have more class then any other team's fans in all of professional sports.

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-25-2003, 02:08 AM
I think you had to much to drink tonite :lol:

Typ0
01-25-2003, 02:21 AM
Just let all the people who helped you know where to show up for the party...LOL.

don137
01-25-2003, 05:20 AM
Congrats on winning. It sounds like you have some interesting friends. It's really sad when people plan ahead of time that they are going to take advantage of the situation and loot stores if Oakland wins the Super Bowl and there is rioting. Sounds like your friends are the poster childs of what is wrong with society today. I applaud you for not taking part.

Ð
01-25-2003, 06:54 AM
I placed my looting order with Shelby the other night. She's gonna knock off the BestBuy on Dale Mabry & get me a plasma TV after the Bucs win.

I hope she can fit it in her Neon :D

mybills
01-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Ublink..Congrats on the win, and the "not taking part"...
If that's what goes on in California, why are you still knocking Floridians? They have 3 sucky teams just like Cali...and????

Valerie
01-25-2003, 09:30 AM
Congratulations on winning the trivia contest, UBlink. :) Don't get messed up wtih friends who are only going to lead you down the wrong path in life. I'm glad you're not going to take part in the events your "friends" have planned. Enjoy the Super Bowl!!! :) And behave.

ublinkwescore
01-25-2003, 10:46 AM
I seriously doubt it would be worth any of you coming all the way out to Cali over what I won.

California does have it's share of people who should not be allowed in the gene pool, but Florida is the official breeding ground for those people. My friends won't go to Oakland - the one who would just got his car repo'd I think.

ublinkwescore
01-25-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
I think you had to much to drink tonite :lol:

That bottle's for Sunday.

I only had one beer last night.

4thAndLong
01-25-2003, 03:28 PM
I think you owe me, and Dozer some ZBs, UB. :biggrin:

shelby
01-25-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by BigDoug
I placed my looting order with Shelby the other night. She's gonna knock off the BestBuy on Dale Mabry & get me a plasma TV after the Bucs win.

I hope she can fit it in her Neon :D

:rofl:

Congrats ublink.....enjoy the game:D

ublinkwescore
01-26-2003, 12:53 AM
I will - I gave my parents two of the Mexican dinner gift certificates, and I already used the pizza gift certificate at my friends house. We took down half the bottle. Tomorrow is going to be fun too.

shelby
01-26-2003, 07:21 AM
Stay out of trouble ublink!!!!
:beers:

The_Philster
01-26-2003, 07:22 AM
pot---kettle---black
:evil:

ublinkwescore
01-26-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
I think you owe me, and Dozer some ZBs, UB. :biggrin:

Yeah, you're right, but what kind of @$$hole would I be if I did that?

J/K

I'll give you each 150.