PDA

View Full Version : Hole-cumbers better pray for Jauron!

X-Era
01-22-2006, 11:05 AM
http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2004/04/24/5/?draft_nav=1

Theres a great chance Sherman would have drafted Losman if he dropped.

djjimkelly
01-22-2006, 11:21 AM
or as i like to call holcomb = HOMOBUM

JP IS THE STARTER HES THE MAN AND WILL LEAD US TO PLAYOFFS SOON

FirstDownBills
01-22-2006, 11:24 AM
J.P is the man!

STAMPY
01-22-2006, 11:28 AM
dude. the holcomb likers. just are supporting whoever is the starter. I'm high on kelly, cause he did a good job for a guy that was labeled a journey man. i have no clue why you make it like jp vs kelly.

FirstDownBills
01-22-2006, 11:34 AM
dude. the holcomb likers. just are supporting whoever is the starter. I'm high on kelly, cause he did a good job for a guy that was labeled a journey man. i have no clue why you make it like jp vs kelly.

Kelly is a solid # 2, but thats about as far as it goes.

Nighthawk
01-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Holcomb is nothing but a backup...he looked great in the Jets game, huh?

STAMPY
01-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Holcomb is nothing but a backup...he looked great in the Jets game, huh?

and he still was the most productive qb for us on season. im praying jp pans out to be special. but why the resentment to a guy that has no ego. that has stepped in and played well for a guy that isnt a starter. no idea

FirstDownBills
01-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Nobody on the offense could be considered 'productive' this season.

ICE74129
01-22-2006, 03:42 PM

Because holcomb sucks. Guys like you think this guy can start in this league. He sucks. He is a backup and nothing more. To play him is admitting defeat and giving up AND a waste of time. We are not going to make the playoffs with this clown as our QB.

X-Era
01-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Whos the *** that gave me the neg rep?

Fess up[ you fuggin p_ssy!

it was power to give 7 on rep. Im watching an will haunt your a_s

lunatic_bills_fan
01-22-2006, 05:23 PM
If Kelly is a solid #2, what in the heck is JP? A solid #4 or #5 QB. Because that how he performed. If you dont like Holcombe, thats fine, but dont compare JP to him. JP looked like a complete joke, 90% of the time he was out there.

X-Era
01-22-2006, 05:28 PM
If Kelly is a solid #2, what in the heck is JP? A solid #4 or #5 QB. Because that how he performed. If you dont like Holcombe, thats fine, but dont compare JP to him. JP looked like a complete joke, 90% of the time he was out there.

Power to give = 4, not it.

No one is claiming JP is a pro bowler yet, but he COULD be.

Holcomb has done nothing EVER, including this year, 11 years and he has nothing done jack, whats the point in starting him at all ever? try the young guy and see what you get.

Its like I said 3 games in, whats the point in going 5 and 11 instead of 4 and 12? Holcomb won 1 more game in a non playoff season, ohh by the way, it cost us the 3 pick in the draft.

I like your opinions, keep em coming, but I just disagree.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-22-2006, 05:32 PM

I like both QB's

dolphinssuck
01-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Power to give = 4, not it.

No one is claiming JP is a pro bowler yet, but he COULD be.

Holcomb has done nothing EVER, including this year, 11 years and he has nothing done jack, whats the point in starting him at all ever? try the young guy and see what you get.

Its like I said 3 games in, whats the point in going 5 and 11 instead of 4 and 12? Holcomb won 1 more game in a non playoff season, ohh by the way, it cost us the 3 pick in the draft.

I like your opinions, keep em coming, but I just disagree.Exactly JP has alot of potential and very well could be a pro bowler. Holcomb has had his time and did nothing but become a BU.

FlyingDutchman
01-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Whos the *** that gave me the neg rep?

Fess up[ you fuggin p_ssy!

it was power to give 7 on rep. Im watching an will haunt your a_s

The same moron did it to me. Hes too big of a pussy to write his name or say anything intelligent. I think whoever it is has social issues and it makes him feel better about himself to try and rip on people.

X-Era
01-22-2006, 06:00 PM
The same moron did it to me. Hes too big of a pussy to write his name or say anything intelligent. I think whoever it is has social issues and it makes him feel better about himself to try and rip on people.

Yeah, its gonna be a virtual cage match once we corner this motha fugger!!!

Come out the closet you limp d_ck, p_ssy a_s martha focker!!!

Step up, beetch!

Iehoshua
01-22-2006, 06:03 PM
You guys whining so much about rep, donate a couple bucks to the site and you can see who gives rep. Quit *****ing if you can't spare a lousy $2.50. :stfu:

Next person to whine, I will neg you. Look for :darth:

X-Era
01-22-2006, 06:05 PM

There, just gave you some love to make up for stupidity.