• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

This game and the next one show me...

No matter WHO we hire it will be 2-3 years before we can seriously compete. I heard Sam Adams was just on the radio ripping on JP saying 'We went with inexperience and went 5-11, what does that say' Or something like it.

That is one of the main problems we have, Stupid and self serving veterans. Moulds, Adams, Villarial, vincent, Milloy, Campbell etc need to go and go NOW! They are locker room lawyers and cancers. It is obvious they won't play for anyone except who they want. That doesn't fly on WINNING Teams with GOOD Head coaches. We need to dump most of them ASAP.

We need at least 3 guys on the OL. We need at least TWO starters at DT, safety, maybe CB as well. Posey isn't worth anywhere near what he is paid. We still need a REAL TE worth a damn and on top of all of that....JP needs TIME!

The teams that are playing today have been together for awhile. Their HC's have been there no less than 4 years (Fox's 4th year I believe). It will take the HC And coordinators at least 2 years for 1) us to get all of the players we need and 2) have them and the staff together for about 2 years before they really know and trust each other.

So again I say HIRE SHERMAN! A winning HC is sitting there. It is going to be tough to get back to where we want as is. Why make it harder hiring a guy that has been a loser?

there is a lot of work to do, YEARS worth. I hope we make the right decision.
  • FirstDownBills
    Your rebirth can't hurt
    • Dec 2005

Re: This game and the next one show me...

Originally posted by ICE74129
    No matter WHO we hire it will be 2-3 years before we can seriously compete. I heard Sam Adams was just on the radio ripping on JP saying 'We went with inexperience and went 5-11, what does that say' Or something like it.

That is one of the main problems we have, Stupid and self serving veterans. Moulds, Adams, Villarial, vincent, Milloy, Campbell etc need to go and go NOW! They are locker room lawyers and cancers. It is obvious they won't play for anyone except who they want. That doesn't fly on WINNING Teams with GOOD Head coaches. We need to dump most of them ASAP.

We need at least 3 guys on the OL. We need at least TWO starters at DT, safety, maybe CB as well. Posey isn't worth anywhere near what he is paid. We still need a REAL TE worth a damn and on top of all of that....JP needs TIME!

The teams that are playing today have been together for awhile. Their HC's have been there no less than 4 years (Fox's 4th year I believe). It will take the HC And coordinators at least 2 years for 1) us to get all of the players we need and 2) have them and the staff together for about 2 years before they really know and trust each other.

So again I say HIRE SHERMAN! A winning HC is sitting there. It is going to be tough to get back to where we want as is. Why make it harder hiring a guy that has been a loser?

there is a lot of work to do, YEARS worth. I hope we make the right decision.

I agree. A LOT of work needs to be done.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
    Playoff Record: 0-0
    Super Bowl Appearances: 0
    Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• trate121
      • Jan 2006

Re: This game and the next one show me...

the bills are the fins of last year...no oline no qb and no coach....its a process...we got lucky to get someone like saban and he's hired a great staff...coaching is important and i think sherman would be good for your team

Comment

Working...
      X