PDA

View Full Version : Jauron New HC

Ferrygoat
01-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Just on the radio, Jauron is the new HC

FlyingDutchman
01-22-2006, 05:36 PM
:cynic: :brace: :teary: :poop: :fury: :fit: :tongue: :cry: :bs: :curse: :puke: :madcloud:

dolphinssuck
01-22-2006, 05:37 PM
:cynic: :brace: :teary: :poop: :fury: :fit: :tongue: :cry: :bs: :curse: :puke: :madcloud:You said it. This sucks.

Ebenezer
01-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Just on the radio, Jauron is the new HC
I'm watching the local news...no news yet.

SkapePhin
01-22-2006, 05:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Sorry, cant help myself..

2 guaranteed wins for my Dolphins!

Muck
01-22-2006, 05:51 PM
:lol: :limpclap:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Former Chicago Bears coach Dick Jauron will be offered the head coaching job with the Buffalo Bills, team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen on Sunday. One team source said that Jauron should be named by Monday once the Bills complete the contract negotiations.

Jauron was selected by Bills owner Ralph Wilson and general manager Marv Levy from a group that included former Packers coach Mike Sherman, former Texans coach Dom Capers and current Colts assistant coach Jim Caldwell.

Jauron told The Associated Press that he was, in fact, in Buffalo, but declined to comment, referring questions to the team.

Officially, Levy also was unavailable for comment on the Bills' coaching vacancy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2302255

jimbohastle51
01-22-2006, 05:58 PM
if these reports are true than this is a sad day for bills fans, and if anyone believes he can be a winner they are crazy, he is mediocore at best, it is pretty bad to say but maybe levy wasnt our "savior" and maybe ralph wilson is so blinded by the whole 4 superbowls in the early 90's by levy to realize that in todays nfl a guy with no front office expierience is not a good GM choice. i hope our draft is better than this hire, and if anyone thinks that jim bates or dom capers will be our DC they are crazy! if ralph wilson wont pay a top notch coach (mike sherman or whoever!) than he damn sure wont crack the wallet or a DC. i sure hope that jauron is just levy's tool because if he thinks for himself everyone better bet ready for another long fall and winter in buffalo.

FlyingDutchman
01-22-2006, 06:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Sorry, cant help myself..

2 guaranteed wins for my Dolphins!

haha riiiiiight, bc our moron of an ex-coach is so good right? I wouldnt be laughin in your position either. Wait til you see Mularkeys play calling, then we'll see whos laughing.

SkapePhin
01-22-2006, 06:05 PM
haha riiiiiight, bc our moron of an ex-coach is so good right? I wouldnt be laughin in your position either. Wait til you see Mularkeys play calling, then we'll see whos laughing.

Last time I checked, Mularkey wont be Dolphins head coach... NICK SABAN will be..

That being said, Mularkey is a better HC than Dick Jauron... You really cant say otherwise unless you want to count the fluke 13-3 season.

london59
01-22-2006, 06:13 PM
We have major front office issues. I have always been behind this team since the late 80's and I have always supported the moves of the front office even when Williams and Mularky were hired. But now I am almost certain that we are screwed because our front office does not have the first clue about what it takes to win in this league. This could be it for me as I never liked Jauron even when he was with the 13-3 Bears. He always struck me as a weak coach. We will havbe one hell of a time attracting quality coordinators or free agents for that matter. We have become the Bears of the last 5 years. Worse yet, the Bengals. I feel sick.

FlyingDutchman
01-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Last time I checked, Mularkey wont be Dolphins head coach... NICK SABAN will be..

That being said, Mularkey is a better HC than Dick Jauron... You really cant say otherwise unless you want to count the fluke 13-3 season.

What do you mean i cant say otherwise? Mularkey had an overachieving year against an easy schedule and an underachieving year this year with a load of talent. 13 wins is almost Mikes total wins in his 2 years here. So what exactly makes him better? Moron.

vski
01-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Last i checked, Dick Jauron won the NFL coach of the year award in '01.

Yeah, hes pretty terrible huh?

SquishDaFish
01-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Skrapeass is a moron Ignore him

SkapePhin
01-22-2006, 07:13 PM
What do you mean i cant say otherwise? Mularkey had an overachieving year against an easy schedule and an underachieving year this year with a load of talent. 13 wins is almost Mikes total wins in his 2 years here. So what exactly makes him better? Moron.

Jauron coached in a miserable division. The AFC East is not a miserable division.

FlyingDutchman
01-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Jauron coached in a miserable division. The AFC East is not a miserable division.

Thats your best arguement? The AFC east isnt miserable?? Did you watch footballl this year? Keep these moronic posts up and you will give Feel the Pain a run for his money with negative points...I thought Dolphin fans were semi-intelligent? Youre killin their reputation. Oh wait, i forgot, Miami fans in general are considered to be the worst fans in the NFL, way to keep up the tradition.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 09:00 PM
didn't watch much football in 2005, did you?

!Papacrunk!
01-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Last i checked, Dick Jauron won the NFL coach of the year award in '01.

Yeah, hes pretty terrible huh?
Coach of the year 1994..................................................

.....................................................................................

The one and only Dave Wannstedt, Chicago Bears

dannyek71
01-19-2010, 04:54 PM
De ja vu

SquishDaFish
01-19-2010, 04:56 PM
:lol:

mrbojanglezs
01-19-2010, 04:57 PM
not quite the same, jauron is a career loser, chan had some success wherever he went

Thurmal
01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
not quite the same, jauron is a career loser, chan had some success wherever he went

No, it isn't the same. Jauron won Coach of the Year at one point and Gailey has never accomplished anything.

dmosher12
01-19-2010, 05:26 PM
we were thinking about caldwell @ the time interesting

Oaf
01-19-2010, 05:34 PM
CALDWELL? :ill:

Ferrygoat
01-19-2010, 05:38 PM
we were thinking about caldwell @ the time interesting
Caldwell walked into a decent situation (Peyton Manning)