X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

What does Marv see in Jauron

Seriously. Other than being a friend, what seems to have impelled him to choose him over Sherman? Was Sherman too headstrong for Marv? What does Marv see outside of Dicks record to give him the idea that he is the best choice?
    Either Marv is really bad, or he has what he feels to be a good reason other than he knows him. Based on what I've been reading Jauron wasn't the best choice.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • FirstDownBills
    Your rebirth can't hurt
    • Dec 2005

Re: What does Marv see in Jauron

Originally posted by Turf
    Seriously. Other than being a friend, what seems to have impelled him to choose him over Sherman? Was Sherman too headstrong for Marv? What does Marv see outside of Dicks record to give him the idea that he is the best choice?
    Either Marv is really bad, or he has what he feels to be a good reason other than he knows him. Based on what I've been reading Jauron wasn't the best choice.
    I truly believe it was based on their friendship, and nothing more.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
    Playoff Record: 0-0
    Super Bowl Appearances: 0
    Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Turf
      Well, to be serious for a second, the Lions actually seemed to play BETTER after Mooch left. Jauron seemd to make them play.

I only hope Marv has seen a glimpse of greatness.

Comment

• dolphinssuck
        • Dec 2005

Well I hate it but the only thing we can do is either not watch the Bills or try to give him a chance. Maybe he'll spark a fire and get us going. As Ive said before I trust Marv and Ill give him the chance and see how much things change.

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Marv is secretly bitter Ralph wouldn't let him coach the team so he wants to sabotage us for the duration.

That theory makes more sense than any other reason I can think of for hiring Jaundice.

Comment

Working...
          X