PDA

View Full Version : It is on the news. Dick Jauron is the new Head Coach!

Ebenezer
01-22-2006, 05:47 PM
On Ch. 4.

God help us, everyone. I'll wait until we hear who the coordinators are but I hate to say I predicted this...

FirstDownBills
01-22-2006, 05:52 PM
This is a sad day.

Nighthawk
01-22-2006, 05:53 PM
This is a sad day.

Yes, but it was even a sadder day when Ralph hired Marv. He is the reason we are in this mess!

Iehoshua
01-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Predicting Buffalo to be a steaming pile of garbage isn't going out on much of a limb...

Devin
01-22-2006, 05:54 PM
The only thing I will say is if we get a good-great OC this wont be AS bad.

Marvelous
01-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Man you guys are harsh! Why all the hate? the guys has the EXP we need...

I'll be happy because i know it's a improvement over the last two lame ducks we've had........

Iehoshua
01-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah he has experience.

Experience losing.

Just what the Buffalo Bills ordered! We couldn't have it any other way, could we?

Dozerdog
01-22-2006, 06:01 PM
I don't understand it either. If he can take Shane Matthews/ Jim Miller QB'ed team in Chicago to a 13-3 record and a playoff spot, why is he considered garbage?

The_Philster
01-22-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't understand it either. If he can take Shane Matthews/ Jim Miller QB'ed team in Chicago to a 13-3 record and a playoff spot, why is he considered garbage?
good question...personally, I was leaning towards Sherman, but none of the candidates excited me..Jauron wasn't that far behind Sherman, IMO

Iehoshua
01-22-2006, 06:04 PM
One fluke season with an early playoff exit. Let's get out the party hats.

FirstDownBills
01-22-2006, 06:04 PM

That was a lightning in the bottle season. Take a look at his track record overall, and you'll see he's a proven loser.

G. Host
01-22-2006, 06:05 PM
I don't understand it either. If he can take Shane Matthews/ Jim Miller QB'ed team in Chicago to a 12-4 record and a playoff spot, why is he considered garbage?

Because he is not the one the mob chose. I plan on bumping a lot of threads next year to show how shallow some people are.

Iehoshua
01-22-2006, 06:05 PM
He is a proven loser.

I suppose there's nothing to do but try to be positive and look for the good points, although every good point is a reach.

Iehoshua
01-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Because he is not the one the mob chose. I plan on bumping a lot of threads next year to show how shallow some people are.
I'd love nothing more than to be wrong about Jauron, just like I'd like to have been wrong about Moolarkey and Bledsoe and Rob Johnson.

:idunno:

The_Philster
01-22-2006, 06:08 PM
I'd love nothing more than to be wrong about Jauron, just like I'd like to have been wrong about Moolarkey and Bledsoe and Rob Johnson.

:idunno:
then you're due.. ;)

willis_mchenry
01-22-2006, 06:12 PM
Bill Belichick's first five years? 36-44. Dick Jauron's first five years? 35-45. Both were with pretty crappy teams so let's at least give the guy a chance. I'm not saying he's the next Belichick but we have to give him a chance. Anyone who stops rooting for the Bills isn't a real fan anyway.

The_Philster
01-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Bill Belichick's first five years? 36-44. Dick Jauron's first five years? 35-45. Both were with pretty crappy teams so let's at least give the guy a chance. I'm not saying he's the next Belichick but we have to give him a chance. Anyone who stops rooting for the Bills isn't a real fan anyway.
Great post :posrep:

Ebenezer
01-22-2006, 06:14 PM
1999 6-10
2000 5-11
2001 13-3
2002 4-12
2003 7-9

examine the 13-3 year.

Balt 10-6 L
Minn 5-11 W
Atl 7-9 W
Ariz 7-9 W
Cinci 6-10 W
SF 12-4 W
Cleve 7-9 W
GB 12-4 L
TB 9-7 W
Minn 5-11 W
Det 2-14 W
GB 12-4 L
TB 9-7 W
Wash 8-8 W
Det 2-14 W
Jax 6-10 W

3-3 against teams with a 9-7 record or better.
26th in offense; only 24 turnovers
15th in defense although they gave up the fewest points that year.

4 losing seasons? that's what might have him labeled a loser.

Iehoshua
01-22-2006, 06:16 PM
then you're due.. ;) Overdue, indeed.

True, none of us are psychics (well except Tacklingdummy) so no one is to say how this will turn out. Just by the evidence (Jauron's record) it doesn't look encouraging...

ICE74129
01-22-2006, 06:17 PM

I'll be happy because i know it's a improvement over the last two lame ducks we've had........

Bull crap. Screw him, and screw you and Screw any clown stupid enough to like this signing. He is a FUGGIN LOSER! But then again what else would the Bills hire. We are the fuggin joke of the NFL!

BAM
01-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Welcome, Dick!

May the force be with you. I know I'll be rooting for ya.

:shake:

SabanEra84
01-22-2006, 06:21 PM

hahahaha, happy that you have a coach who couldnt stay in detroit to coach? excellent. glad most of you see this as a continued downfall of this franchise.

anyone want to rethink the talk of miami not doing so well with mularkey, because it isnt mularkey's team, its saban's, just glad miami got him last year... say hi to dicky j and the bums coming in to help this pathetically run organization...great choice marv! :roflmao:

Ebenezer
01-22-2006, 06:28 PM
hahahaha, happy that you have a coach who couldnt stay in detroit to coach? excellent. glad most of you see this as a continued downfall of this franchise.

anyone want to rethink the talk of miami not doing so well with mularkey, because it isnt mularkey's team, its saban's, just glad miami got him last year... say hi to dicky j and the bums coming in to help this pathetically run organization...great choice marv! :roflmao:
Saban will force MM to call a normal offense...watch that team excel.

ICE74129
01-22-2006, 06:42 PM
I'll say it again, screw any clown that supports this POS. Neg me all you want, I honestly dont' give a damn now. This org is the biggest joke in the NFL

Philagape
01-22-2006, 06:43 PM
:violin:

ICE74129
01-22-2006, 06:44 PM

Screw him, screw marv.

Novacane
01-22-2006, 07:01 PM
I'd of rather had Sherman but I'll give Jauron a chance and root for him . What else can we do? We're Bills fans

footballhottie
01-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Edited by me...short period of anger

EDS
01-22-2006, 07:17 PM
I'll say it again, screw any clown that supports this POS. Neg me all you want, I honestly dont' give a damn now. This org is the biggest joke in the NFL

Bye bye.

HHURRICANE
01-22-2006, 07:24 PM
This can't be right! Skooby's inside source said it was Sherman!!

He's never wrong so they must be announcing Jauron as Assistant Coach.

I'll stay up late waiting for the real story to come out!!

Akhippo
01-22-2006, 07:42 PM
This hiring is the least of my disappointment. The front office is what depresses me about this coming season. Everybody was harping on the need for a coach with experience. I would rather have a rookie HC and a GM with experience.

During DJ's winning season, his team won close games and hung in the games throughout. Thats a trait this team needs and I hope he brings. A legit OC and things might not be so doom and gloom.

To win you need players. I dont think this front office has it. Do I trust Marv or whomever it is that will be handling the lineup to stock the cabinet and field a winner. NO.

Cleve
01-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Ralph must have been able to get this guy for cheap cheap compared to the other candidates for HC. Hurrah for the Bottom Line.

Ebenezer
01-22-2006, 08:10 PM
This hiring is the least of my disappointment. The front office is what depresses me about this coming season. Everybody was harping on the need for a coach with experience. I would rather have a rookie HC and a GM with experience.

During DJ's winning season, his team won close games and hung in the games throughout. Thats a trait this team needs and I hope he brings. A legit OC and things might not be so doom and gloom.

To win you need players. I dont think this front office has it. Do I trust Marv or whomever it is that will be handling the lineup to stock the cabinet and field a winner. NO.
check the post again...10-0 against teams with records of .500 and below...3-3 against teams with winning records...

ublinkwescore
01-22-2006, 08:22 PM

This is a good point - as much as I'm dissapointed by this hiring, I can't turn my back on my team - I just hope Marv made this decision in sound mind and body...

If he doesn't have things looking up by mid season in year two (I'm growing really tired of saying this), he's gotta go though - mid season...

ublinkwescore
01-22-2006, 08:25 PM
WHAT!!!! THATS ****ING IT I GIVE UP ON THIS ****ING TEAM...**** YOU MARV,**** YOU JAURON, **** YOU STAMER, **** YOU JP, AND **** YOU RALPH!!!!

Can I be next on that list?

Bert102176
01-22-2006, 08:32 PM
give the guy a damn chance geesh he can't be any worse then what we've had besides I'm sure Mavr and him will work together on alot of things he may turn out to surprise you, heck I wanted Haslett here so it's a let down to me to but they feel he is the best candidate for the job and to be truethfull they no more then all of us about the team and Dick, besides there is nothing we can do about it so get over it lol. I'm more pissed that that ass wipe Mularky is with the damn Dolphins

GreenMachine
01-22-2006, 08:35 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Jauron arrives in Buffalo prepared to accept Bills job</TD></TR><TR><TD height=7><SPACER type="block" width="1" height="1"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer
January 22, 2006

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/buf/) were close to hiring Dick Jauron as head coach, and the former Chicago Bears (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi/) coach was in town Sunday to finalize the deal, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.
Reached on his cell phone, Jauron confirmed to the AP that he was in Buffalo but declined to comment, referring questions to the team.
<TABLE cellPadding=1 align=left border=0 hspace="10" vspace="5"><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://amch.questionmarket.com/adsc/d224080/3/224384/randm.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>if (window.yzq_a == null) document.write("<scr" + "ipt type=text/javascript src=""http://us.js2.yimg.com/us.js.yimg.com/lib/bc/bc_1.7.2.js></scr" + "ipt>");</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>if (window.yzq_a){yzq_a('p', 'P=P7Sef0LaR9FejFJ3Q346iBtGQ0xVDEPUQCoADRNh&T=13q0m6qlf%2fX%3d1137983530%2fE%3d95858717%2fR%3dsports%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d268887749%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3dAEA849D1');yzq_a('a', '&U=1396vo0u6%2fN%3dcRWeBkLaRYo-%2fC%3d393674.7873883.8723063.7640338%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d3166078');}</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>A person with direct knowledge of the decision told the AP that Jauron arrived to finish up some contract details. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the official announcement had not yet been made.
A message left with Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold was not immediately returned.
Jauron went 35-46 in five seasons with the Bears and was the NFL Coach of the Year in 2001, following a 13-3 finish.
Jauron spent the past two years as the Lions defensive coordinator and finished last season as the team's interim coach after Steve Mariucci was fired in late November.
Jauron began his pro coaching career as a Bills defensive backs assistant in 1985 before spending the next nine seasons as an assistant with Green Bay.
He then spent four seasons as Jacksonville's defensive coordinator before being hired by the Bears.
When he accepts the job, Jauron will take over a Bills team that underachieved in going 5-11 last season and missed the playoffs for the sixth straight year -- the Bills' longest drought since the NFL merger.
He replaces Mike Mularkey, who abruptly resigned on Jan. 13, a week after Bills owner Ralph Wilson announced his coach would be back for next season.
Jauron will become the Bills' fourth head coach since current GM and Hall of Fame coach Marv Levy retired following the 1997 season.
Levy is back with the Bills, replacing team president and general manager Tom Donahoe, who was fired earlier this month.
Wilson and Levy interviewed five other candidates for the job in a weeklong search that focused mostly on those with previous head coaching experience. Among those also interviewed were former Green Bay coach Mike Sherman and former Houston coach Dom Capers.
Jauron and Sherman were considered the front-runners throughout the process.
Jauron was favored by Levy, who maintains a home in Chicago and worked as a Bears broadcaster during Jauron's tenure with the team. Like Levy, who attended Harvard, Jauron is also a former Ivy-leaguer, a graduate of Yale.
Wilson, meanwhile, was impressed by Sherman, who interviewed on Wednesday, a day after Jauron. Of all the candidates, Sherman had pro personnel experience, having served as the Packers general manager before having that title stripped from him last year.
The Bills retained nine of Mularkey's assistants, a list that includes defensive coordinator Jerry Gray, who previously has said that he doesn't expect to be back. Offensive coordinator Tom Clements was among five assistants released earlier this month.
Another issue revolves around the team's future quarterback, J.P. Losman (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781/).
The second of Buffalo's two 2004 first-round draft picks, Losman struggled, going 1-7 as first-year starter and eventually lost his job to veteran journeyman Kelly Holcomb (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3873/).
Holcomb was 4-4 as a starter and by season's end had won the support of numerous Bills veterans, who openly suggested the team provide Holcomb a chance to compete with Losman for the No. 1 job next season.
The team must also determine whether to retain several players, particularly starting cornerback Nate Clements (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5468/), who is eligible for free agency in March.

Updated on Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 7:56 pm EST

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tat2dmike77
01-22-2006, 08:39 PM
I just want to say this Welcome to buffalo Dick.

To those of you throwing a temper tantrum cause your choice didn't get hired. Enough if you don't wanna be a bills fan cause sherman didn't get hired then you're not a true fan.

Yeah i wanted sherman but ya know something i'll still be in the rockpile this season screaming my head off every sunday. I'll still paint my face get drunk and come support the bills. Why i dunno some say it's because i'm ******ed i say it's loyalty.

If your done being a bills fan that cool. I'm sure there is plenty of room on the NE bandwagon. Since some people jumped off this year. Hell i'm sure there is room for you on the seatlle band wagon as well.

Me i'm staying the course. I'll support dick and his testicle coaching staff.

Jerry Ewert
01-22-2006, 08:40 PM
The only thing I will say is if we get a good-great OC this wont be AS bad.

Kay Stephenson is an improvement of what we had before but he sucked to. We have had 3 GOOD HEAD COACHES (Saban, Knox, Levy) in the history of the BILLS.
All the other ones sucked. If Levy picked this coach he's off to a bad start. He did not pick the best man, he picked this guy because he worked with him in Chicago.:blowup:

tat2dmike77
01-22-2006, 08:44 PM

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Mad Bomber
01-22-2006, 08:44 PM
That was a lightning in the bottle season. Take a look at his track record overall, and you'll see he's a proven loser.

Here it is:
<!--StartFragment -->
<!--StartFragment -->
1999 (Chi) 6 - 10
2000 (Chi) 5 - 11
2001 (Chi) 13 - 3 (0 -1 in playoffs)
2002 (Chi) 4 - 12
2003 (Chi) 7 - 9
2005 (Det) 1 - 4
Total 36 - 49

Besides the 13-3 season, he has 4+ seasons with a 23-46 record. That's a .333 winning percentage!

ParanoidAndroid
01-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Welcome, Dick!

Ahhhh....Thank you for not adding to the crybaby-ness of this thread.

I don't think this is a bad choice, but what do I know? I'll reserve my judgement until the games are played. (Hint, hint, you whining whimps.)

tat2dmike77
01-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Ahhhh....Thank you for not adding to the crybaby-ness of this thread.

I don't think this is a bad choice, but what do I know? I'll reserve my judgement until the games are played. (Hint, hint, you whining whimps.)

Wouldn't it be funny to see Jauron take the bills back to respectable. I' sure some people will slam me for that comment. But hey you never know. Thats why they play the games.

Maybe he learned something while in detroit. Maybe he's not as bad as everyone say he is. It's not like the bears were blowing the league up with pro bowl players. I know his record got worse but it was in chicago. Maybe just maybe it won't be so bad.

But then all the threads will be how people supported jauron from day one blah blah blah.

ublinkwescore
01-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Please let us get Caldwell for OC then - this won't be such a bad hire if we can get Caldwell.

Mad Bomber
01-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Welcome, Dick!

I'll definitely be rooting for him. I'm just not optimistic about the outcome. I've been a Bills fan for 40 years, and this sort of reminds me of the Kay Stephenson era.

Ah well, time will tell...

SpillerThrills
01-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Bull crap. Screw him, and screw you and Screw any clown stupid enough to like this signing. He is a FUGGIN LOSER! But then again what else would the Bills hire. We are the fuggin joke of the NFL!

all I know is that you sound like you might be alittle light in the loafers if you know what I mean ICE..... you sure do want to screw alot of poeple and they all seem to be men. if you are this upset about the decision why don't you drop your "alliance" with the team and go root for the browns or something. quit your b*tching about everything and see what happens cause I'm sure that Jauron will be a better coach than you could ever be! why don't you put your name in for the HC job in Texas or something and see if you could do any better???? oh I know why...... cause all you can do is come on this board in cry about how much better you could do, or how "stupid" ralph and marv are.... grow up and quit crying!!!

Mad Bomber
01-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Look at the bright side. Loser or not, this is the first head coach we've hired in a while who actually has head coaching experience, not just a coordinator.

ParanoidAndroid
01-22-2006, 09:09 PM
all I know is that you sound like you might be alittle light in the loafers if you know what I mean ICE..... you sure do want to screw alot of poeple and they all seem to be men. if you are this upset about the decision why don't you drop your "alliance" with the team and go root for the browns or something. quit your b*tching about everything and see what happens cause I'm sure that Jauron will be a better coach than you could ever be! why don't you put your name in for the HC job in Texas or something and see if you could do any better???? oh I know why...... cause all you can do is come on this board in cry about how much better you could do, or how "stupid" ralph and marv are.... grow up and quit crying!!!

:xtreme:

tonyc37
01-22-2006, 09:24 PM
When I get home from work tomorrow am canceling my season tickets for next year.I've been a Bills fan all my life,but can't get behind this move.He had a horrible staff in Chi town and the thought that we're gonna get capers or haslett to be DC is lame.The fan who suggested that is an ass.I am done with this team.

tat2dmike77
01-22-2006, 09:25 PM

:rofl:

tat2dmike77
01-22-2006, 09:26 PM
When I get home from work tomorrow am canceling my season tickets for next year.I've been a Bills fan all my life,but can't get behind this move.He had a horrible staff in Chi town and the thought that we're gonna get capers or haslett to be DC is lame.The fan who suggested that is an ass.I am done with this team.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

SpillerThrills
01-22-2006, 09:33 PM

it's nice to see that so many of our "loyal" bills fans are calling it quits cause of who as named head coach...... you must not have been to loyal to begin with then!

Michael82
01-22-2006, 09:33 PM
1999 6-10
2000 5-11
2001 13-3
2002 4-12
2003 7-9

examine the 13-3 year.

Balt 10-6 L
Minn 5-11 W
Atl 7-9 W
Ariz 7-9 W
Cinci 6-10 W
SF 12-4 W
Cleve 7-9 W
GB 12-4 L
TB 9-7 W
Minn 5-11 W
Det 2-14 W
GB 12-4 L
TB 9-7 W
Wash 8-8 W
Det 2-14 W
Jax 6-10 W

3-3 against teams with a 9-7 record or better.
26th in offense; only 24 turnovers
15th in defense although they gave up the fewest points that year.

4 losing seasons? that's what might have him labeled a loser.
AKA, he sucks!!! :mad:

Damn it!!! :puke:

ScottLawrence
01-22-2006, 09:36 PM
I don't like the move.

Im not going to sit here and ***** about it though.

Jauron had **** to work with, and hired ****ty coordinators.

Shane Matthews, Jim Miller, and Cade McNown were his quarterbacks during his tenure in Chicago.

And also won 7 games on a really bad team in 2003.

He gets the most out of his players, there is no question about that.

Michael82
01-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Here it is:
<!--StartFragment -->
<!--StartFragment -->
1999 (Chi) 6 - 10
2000 (Chi) 5 - 11
2001 (Chi) 13 - 3 (0 -1 in playoffs)
2002 (Chi) 4 - 12
2003 (Chi) 7 - 9
2005 (Det) 1 - 4
Total 36 - 49

Besides the 13-3 season, he has 4+ seasons with a 23-46 record. That's a .333 winning percentage!
:wail: :ill:

This really sucks ass! :(

PUCKER
01-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Great...:(

Michael82
01-22-2006, 09:51 PM
I hate this move. I was glad to see Marv back, but now I wish the old man would have just stayed home. We don't need someone to hire his buddies when there is other more qualified candidates out there.

I just see this as a way for Marv to get back on the field without actually being the HC. :ill: :puke:

footballhottie
01-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Im sorry i was yelling before i have now calmed down and thought about it...but im so confused i thought sherman was a done deal

jimbohastle51
01-22-2006, 10:44 PM
ya know i posted earier about how i felt this move was an extremely bad one, but seriously if anyone thought that the bills were going to pay someone big or even high average money to coach there crazy! that is just not how are team is and i just got done watching nfl all access and they did the around the league segment and talked about jauron flying from detroit to buffalo with ralph wilson for the interview and i relized something. lets all be totally honest here, they passed up on a few proven coaches for him and marv levy is a control freak he always has been, i mean if he had it his way he would be GM and coach even if it isnt feasable, so the truth is jauron is no coach, he is a puppet a tool if you will he is the "coach" so marv levy can control every aspect of the "football operations" fact is marv is too old for the 80- and 90 hour work weeks so no jauron can do all the work and levy will call all the shots, that is exactly what this is. so i guess in reality everyone should be happy cause in the whole scheme of things marv levy mise well be the coach vicariously through jauron. the moment sherman said he wanted some control, levy said no, and jauron doesnt care because he was not even on the radar of any other team for a coaching job nor would he be next year i mean come on his defense in detroit was barley mediocore and that was his only job.

01-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Man I am very happy for you guys!!!! Our loss is definately your gain! Between Juaron and a DL coach with no HC experience I think Millen finally made a good choice. But who knows? You guys are aware of the "Belichick equation" the way I understand it is just because a HC sucked on one team doesn't mean he won't lead the next team to 3 SBs in 4 years. At least that was how people were trying to pass Hastlett off to us. Anyway good luck to you, and who knows maybe Juaron will get the Bills to the SB, but probably only if he is driving them on a bus!:lol: Sorry couldn't help myself. I am just glad Millen didn't decide to keep him!!!

Mr. Cynical
01-22-2006, 11:25 PM

Because he had 4 losing seasons out of 5.

Tatonka
01-22-2006, 11:36 PM
my thoughts..
i have seen tons of bills fans turn on one another.. because some are expressing frustration about this hiring by stating they are fed up with the team ect.. then other fans are expressing anger towards the other frustrated fans.. probably because they are pissed about the hiring too, but they cant say that, because that means they arent real fans.. :rolleyes:

kinda funny really..

Samphin1
01-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Ok, as a fin fan, I have to be honest. I am happy with you guys getting Jauron. The guy has shown absolutely nothing in this league as a head coach and I think the loyalty to Marv by Ralph will ulitimately come back to hurt you guys.

Having said that, as Bills fans, you have to give the guy a chance. Trust me, I was against Miami hiring Wannstedt fmro the very start, but he did get us to the playoffs the first two years, so I had to shut my mouth. In the end, Wanny showed his true coaching prowess ( or lack thereof ) and I was vindicated. However, that may ( stress may ) not happen here so you have to be optimistic.

Off Topic: Kobe Bryant is a mad man. 81 points? Are you kidding me?

FlyingDutchman
01-23-2006, 12:06 AM
me-->:hang:

PromoTheRobot
01-23-2006, 12:15 AM
You keep promising...but you never leave.

PTR

Ebenezer
12-15-2008, 02:58 AM
On Ch. 4.

God help us, everyone. I'll wait until we hear who the coordinators are but I hate to say I predicted this...
Oy...we knew so much more than Ralph. What a football whiz-kid [sic] Ralph is.

Michael82
12-15-2008, 09:14 AM
I hate this move. I was glad to see Marv back, but now I wish the old man would have just stayed home. We don't need someone to hire his buddies when there is other more qualified candidates out there.

I just see this as a way for Marv to get back on the field without actually being the HC. :ill: :puke:
Good to see that my mind hasn't been changed..... :sigh:

HHURRICANE
12-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Good to see that my mind hasn't been changed..... :sigh:

ICE called it.

Nighthawk
12-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Yes, but it was even a sadder day when Ralph hired Marv. He is the reason we are in this mess!

Wow, I guess you could say this exact statement today and be accurate!