Realistically, Do you expect the Bills to make the Playoffs in the Jauron Era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkapePhin
    • Jan 2005

Realistically, Do you expect the Bills to make the Playoffs in the Jauron Era?

Consider the fact that he will be coaching in a division with the likes of Bill Belicheck, Nick Saban, and a potential up-and-comer in the same mold Eric Mangini.. This is not the NFC North with crappy HCs everywhere.
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: Realistically, Do you expect the Bills to make the Playoffs in the Jauron Era?

whats so great about Saban and Mangini? Jauron has accomplished more in the NFL than they have!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Re: Realistically, Do you expect the Bills to make the Playoffs in the Jauron Era?

Edited for TOS

-Dozerdog

Comment

• SkapePhin
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Fairway
        whats so great about Saban and Mangini? Jauron has accomplished more in the NFL than they have!
        I cant say anything for Mangini other than he has potential.. As for Saban, is quite frankly LAUGHABLE to utter Jauron's name in the same sentence with Saban. Saban has been a WINNER on every level and had success everywhere he has gone. He has NEVER had a losing season as a head coach, including his rookie campaign with the previously 4-12 Dolphins. This season, he defeated two teams that played in conference championships.

Nick Saban will be competing for championships on an annual basis, Jauron can only do so with fluke wins attributable to freak plays by Mike Brown.

Comment

• SkapePhin
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
          SkapeFag is wearing Rose Colored Glasses
          Haha.. If I am wearing rosecolored glasses, you all must be getting rosewater enemas if you think Jauron can compete in the AFC East.

Comment

• AndreReed83
            Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
            • Mar 2004

I'll take Jauron over Mangini, but that's just my personal preference. To make it short but sweet, yes, I do think we can make the playoffs.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
            "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the Phins fan. I just don't feel comfortable knowing that Jauron is our new HC!

Comment

• FirstDownBills
                Your rebirth can't hurt
                • Dec 2005

Realistically speaking, no we won't make the playoffs under Jauron. We'll be lucky to even post 10 wins in a season.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
                Playoff Record: 0-0
                Super Bowl Appearances: 0
                Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• Fairway
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SkapePhin

Nick Saban will be competing for championships on an annual basis.

We heard the same thing from you morons when JJ came to Miami. I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

We are going to suck WORSE with Jauron as HC. I am betting we draft in the top 2 next year.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

I cant say anything for Mangini other than he has potential.. As for Saban, is quite frankly LAUGHABLE to utter Jauron's name in the same sentence with Saban. Saban has been a WINNER on every level and had success everywhere he has gone. He has NEVER had a losing season as a head coach, including his rookie campaign with the previously 4-12 Dolphins. This season, he defeated two teams that played in conference championships.

Nick Saban will be competing for championships on an annual basis, Jauron can only do so with fluke wins attributable to freak plays by Mike Brown.
                      What has Saban done? Youre acting like you got freakin Vince Lombardi from the grave to coach youre team. Saban has done nothing in the NFL yet. Talk up a storm if you want, he hasnt proven anything.

Comment

• SkapePhin
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
                        What has Saban done? Youre acting like you got freakin Vince Lombardi from the grave to coach youre team. Saban has done nothing in the NFL yet. Talk up a storm if you want, he hasnt proven anything.
                        9-7 in the NFL, defeating good teams along the way, isnt exactly nothing..

He also turned a crappy Defensive squad in Cleveland into a Top 2 unit.. And has won EVERYWHERE he has gone..

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

9-7 in the NFL, defeating good teams along the way, isnt exactly nothing..

He also turned a crappy Defensive squad in Cleveland into a Top 2 unit.. And has won EVERYWHERE he has gone..

Yawn....

Comment

• Bling
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WillisMcNasty21
                            Yawn....
                            As a head coach, whether or collegiate or NFL level, has never had a LOSING season. NEVER. Who else do you know that can say that?

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                              • Mar 2004

Last time I checked, it's January not September. Give Jauron a chance, don't crucify the guy until he gives reason to--there's still the draft, free agency, etc. New place, new time can do wonders.

Comment

Working...
                              X