• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

Stick with JP !!!

With a decent line, and better playcalling, JP is an exciting talented QB that I want to see lead our team. The poor guy was in and out, and running for his life, and trying to complete dumb playcalling, he didn't get a decent chance.
    Holcomb to me is still a good second stringer.
    And letting them compete in training camp, will answer all questions.
    GO BILLS!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Stick with JP !!!

Agreed. If Jauron is wishy-washy on this issue, I will join the throngs calling for his head already.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by im4bflo
      With a decent line, and better playcalling, JP is an exciting talented QB that I want to see lead our team. The poor guy was in and out, and running for his life, and trying to complete dumb playcalling, he didn't get a decent chance.
      GO BILLS!
      Holcomb is the type of crappy QB Jauron likes. he runs a dink and dunk offense that sucks. JP is done in Buffalo. The first thing I do if I am him is tell his agent to contact the Bills and tell them he is done here. Trade him or he sits. I think he can play in Canada? I hope he and Evans both get the hell outta here. they are too good a talent to suffer through this mess and have it ruin thier careers.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by lordofgun
        Agreed. If Jauron is wishy-washy on this issue, I will join the throngs calling for his head already.
        Start calling now, JP won't EVER start under Jauron. This signing also tells me Ralph and Marv won't wait for him to develop. he is done in Buffalo. HOLD OUT JP!

Comment

• im4bflo
          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Holcomb is the type of crappy QB Jauron likes. he runs a dink and dunk offense that sucks. JP is done in Buffalo. The first thing I do if I am him is tell his agent to contact the Bills and tell them he is done here. Trade him or he sits. I think he can play in Canada? I hope he and Evans both get the hell outta here. they are too good a talent to suffer through this mess and have it ruin thier careers.
          I think you've got to gameplan differently for different situations.
          It's all about adjusting to win. Sometimes, if they're giving it to you, the dink and dunk will work, until you have to adjust when they adjust to stop you.
          To be one dementionable(sp) is a loser for sure.
          It's who can make the adjustments!

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

GO BILLS!
            Just curious, who do you plan on bringing in to add to the Oline?? If you spend the money on the O-line where will you find the money to upgrade the D-line?? If by some chance you find the money to upgrade both where exactly do plan on finding the talent?? Have you seen the FA list for O-linemen?? I just see the Bills so far out of the loop you'll be lucky to win as many games next year as you did this year. Your teams talent level is...not good and you're looking at a serious rebuilding process!!

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Start calling now, JP won't EVER start under Jauron. This signing also tells me Ralph and Marv won't wait for him to develop. he is done in Buffalo. HOLD OUT JP!
              How do you get all that from this hiring?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by lordofgun
                How do you get all that from this hiring?
                Because Ralph and marv have 'win now' in their stupid heads. You can't win now with Jauron but they think they can with holcomb. They aren't waiting on JP.

We all read the reports. Sherman wanted to start JP PERIOD and I think that cost him the job. I am sure in the next few days we will hear it.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Because Ralph and marv have 'win now' in their stupid heads. You can't win now with Jauron but they think they can with holcomb. They aren't waiting on JP.

We all read the reports. Sherman wanted to start JP PERIOD and I think that cost him the job. I am sure in the next few days we will hear it.
                  I'll believe it when I see it. If it's the case, I'll be just as ticked off as you are. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt though.

Comment

• im4bflo
                    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                    Just curious, who do you plan on bringing in to add to the Oline?? If you spend the money on the O-line where will you find the money to upgrade the D-line?? If by some chance you find the money to upgrade both where exactly do plan on finding the talent?? Have you seen the FA list for O-linemen?? I just see the Bills so far out of the loop you'll be lucky to win as many games next year as you did this year. Your teams talent level is...not good and you're looking at a serious rebuilding process!!
                    the draft and free agency, like everyone else!
                    And we beat you last year, and we are rebuilding (ya think?)
                    A lot of things are going to change by next year, and beating you isn't one of them. We'll still SQUISH the FISH like a lot of other teams.
                    You fish do all your talking before games, we talk after games.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Again...where do you guys come up with all this stuff?

Yes- they want to win now. That's the whole idea. If they don't- they upset the whiny message board *****es.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that both QBs will compete for the job in the offseason- and if one is demostrably worse than the other- they will go with the best guy in camp.

If the 2 QBs are the same- then what does it matter? Go with the younger mediocre QB or the older one?

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

the draft and free agency, like everyone else!
                        And we beat you last year, and we are rebuilding (ya think?)
                        A lot of things are going to change by next year, and beating you isn't one of them. We'll still SQUISH the FISH like a lot of other teams.
                        You fish do all your talking before games, we talk after games.
                        You now have a joke of a team and you're talking trash...classic!!! BTW, since when do Bill fans wait to talk trash??

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

If JP's as great as Bill fans have been yaping about why is this even a question?? I would think the way you guys talk about how great JP is, even Peyton Manning couldn't go into Buffalo and compete with JP!!

Comment

• McBFLO
                            • Mar 2003

Didn't Cade McNown start for Jauron for a while? Pretty sure he did.
                            Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• McBFLO
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                              If JP's as great as Bill fans have been yaping about why is this even a question?? I would think the way you guys talk about how great JP is, even Peyton Manning couldn't go into Buffalo and compete with JP!!
                              That couldn't get any more ridiculous.
                              Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

Working...
                              X