• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

I wish now we kept TD and MM.

Honestly I do. We are WORSE OFF now. Marv is an idiot. He had plans to coach this team from minute one of talking to Ralph. Since Ralph cut him off, he has now hired a HC who flat sucks. Hell no one else wanted to even talk to the assclown.

Marv hired a guy that is a yes man and will allow marv to essentially run this team. 5 years from now we will look back and see this 'Marv Era' will go down as bad if not worse than when TD and MM were here. Mark it down.

And here is another tidbit, The minute Jauron signs, the countdown to the bills being gone starts. Ralph has already pissed off the fans. He had to fire TD just to keep from losing the fanbase. he brought a few back with marv...until this. Fans are too damn smart these days. They know what a POS Jauron is and won't buy tickets. WHEN, not it, WHEN Jauron starts losing, he will lose more and more and more of the fanbase and buisness buying luxury boxes.

This team won't amount to SH@! until Ralph sells or dies. ONLY Because of Bill polian did we ever truely enjoy any success. We sucked before BP and have sucked since. Ralph is the problem.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: I wish now we kept TD and MM.

Wrong, dead wrong.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
      Wrong, dead wrong.
      100% dead on! We are fugged with these clowns.

Comment

• Fairway
        • Jul 2002

how long do your temper tantrums usually last?

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Honestly I do. We are WORSE OFF now. Marv is an idiot. He had plans to coach this team from minute one of talking to Ralph. Since Ralph cut him off, he has now hired a HC who flat sucks. Hell no one else wanted to even talk to the assclown.

Marv hired a guy that is a yes man and will allow marv to essentially run this team. 5 years from now we will look back and see this 'Marv Era' will go down as bad if not worse than when TD and MM were here. Mark it down.

And here is another tidbit, The minute Jauron signs, the countdown to the bills being gone starts. Ralph has already pissed off the fans. He had to fire TD just to keep from losing the fanbase. he brought a few back with marv...until this. Fans are too damn smart these days. They know what a POS Jauron is and won't buy tickets. WHEN, not it, WHEN Jauron starts losing, he will lose more and more and more of the fanbase and buisness buying luxury boxes.

This team won't amount to SH@! until Ralph sells or dies. ONLY Because of Bill polian did we ever truely enjoy any success. We sucked before BP and have sucked since. Ralph is the problem.
          why would ML convince RW to hire a coach just to fire him a few games into a season?? makes no sense...if anybody knows RW it is ML and RW is not about to eat another big contract.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

I don't. Miami nows has a stud OC.

Comment

• AndreReed83
              Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Bling
              I don't. Miami nows has a stud OC.
              Whatever helps you sleep at night.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
              "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Mularkey will be a good OC for Miami. He just sucks as a HC.

Now we have a HC who was even worse then Mularkey and a GM worse then Doanhoe.

This is the worst franchise in the NFL at this moment. We are pathetic.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Comment

Working...
                  X