• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Too much negative BS

What the **** is wrong with you people? Our leaders have made choices, our owner Ralph Wilson who has kept our team in Buffalo and Marv are most beloved coach and now GM made a choice.

DJ is our new HC and he was chosen by people that have taken care of all of us. I have been very unhappy that we haven't made the playoffs in 6 years but 5 of those were TD's fault and he is gone. Do not complain about being better off with TD or this being wrong, Sherman was my first choice buy DJ was our leaders first choice. He became mine now with the people I have trusted my entire football watching life.

Lets stop this Madness and sour grapes, DIck Jauron you are my man.
  • FirstDownBills
    Your rebirth can't hurt
    • Dec 2005

Re: Too much negative BS

Originally posted by Skooby
    What the **** is wrong with you people? Our leaders have made choices, our owner Ralph Wilson who has kept our team in Buffalo and Marv are most beloved coach and now GM made a choice.

DJ is our new HC and he was chosen by people that have taken care of all of us. I have been very unhappy that we haven't made the playoffs in 6 years but 5 of those were TD's fault and he is gone. Do not complain about being better off with TD or this being wrong, Sherman was my first choice buy DJ was our leaders first choice. He became mine now with the people I have trusted my entire football watching life.

Scoobs, whatever happened to your source claiming Sherman was the next head coach? You god damn liar!

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
    Playoff Record: 0-0
    Super Bowl Appearances: 0
    Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

So we should just follow our leaders off the cliff like lemings right? Bills fans are intelligent and they know what the Bills need. A lot people dont believe this is the right direction. I agree theres a lot of negative, but the front office is makin it easy for us to be that way.

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

Like OMG, I know dude. We should quit with all the negative BS. Like get rid of arguements, and **** actually caring that your team is turning into a POS Franchise. The negative BS is the reason why your team blows.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by FirstDownBills
          Scoobs, whatever happened to your source claiming Sherman was the next head coach? You god damn liar!
          You seem like a very violent person, more negatives BS. Grow up people, I told you early Marv was coming.

Comment

• AndreReed83
            Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
            • Mar 2004

I think the negativeness is teetering between people actually being upset with decisions they feel will be bad for the Bills (good, respectable) and people just being whiny *****es because they didn't get their way (bad, waaaah!).

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
            "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• FirstDownBills
              Your rebirth can't hurt
              • Dec 2005

You seem like a very violent person, more negatives BS. Grow up people, I told you early Marv was coming.

I'm far from a violent person Scoobs. I got my hopes up because of your report, but now I realize it was all a bunch of lies.

Marv Levy Era

Regular Season Record: 0-0-0
              Playoff Record: 0-0
              Super Bowl Appearances: 0
              Super Bowl Wins: 0

Comment

• kinigirly
                • Sep 2005

our leaders and beloved coaches? man at first i thought you sounded like a cheerleader on crack. now you sound more like some kind of pod person that has been abducted and brainwashed with some kind of new wacky random theory or "fact" to spew at us every day. sherman is officially a done deal as coach let's welcome him! jauron is our man he will take us to infinity and beyond! is your memory erased everyday because i don't get how you can keep posting knowing what you've posted the day before

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Scooby SHUT UP! You flat lied and I called you on it in regards to Sherman. Ralph sucks, Marv Sucks and both are damn morons! They are way too old and way to controling and both dont know thier butts from a hole in the ground.

ONLY when Ralph is out of the picture will this team ever amount to anything. our 'Leaders' SUCK!

Comment

• SpillerThrills
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                    ONLY when Ralph is out of the picture will this team ever amount to anything. our 'Leaders' SUCK!

when Ralph is out of the picture the Bills will be out of Buffalo!
                    2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
                    2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
                    2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
                    2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                      Scooby SHUT UP! You flat lied and I called you on it in regards to Sherman. Ralph sucks, Marv Sucks and both are damn morons! They are way too old and way to controling and both dont know thier butts from a hole in the ground.

You aren't going to be a fan anymore you said so in the other post, so does it really matter to you?

Comment

• Bert102176
                        • Aug 2002

Skooby I agree we need to get rid of all the Negative BS and just give the guy a chance look at what the Bears had when he was coaching them compared to what we have we don't have a bad team just are missing a few pieces like an OL and a couple of good DT's, still not sold on Lindell either
                        lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

You aren't going to be a fan anymore you said so in the other post, so does it really matter to you?
                          Hey clown, tell us somemore about how Sherman is our HC. You are a pathetic fool.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                            • Mar 2003

He got excited cuz he got his "insider" info.. Obviously that "insider" was dead wrong, and we don't want to hear from "him" again. Ever. Besides that, DJ was my 2nd choice, and will do well in a place where he's actually got talent. We don't need the personel attacks either.
                            It sucks when you get your hopes up.
                            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                              He got excited cuz he got his "insider" info.. Obviously that "insider" was dead wrong, and we don't want to hear from "him" again. Ever. Besides that, DJ was my 2nd choice, and will do well in a place where he's actually got talent. We don't need the personel attacks either.
                              It sucks when you get your hopes up.

Bite me. The POS flat LIED! There is no inside source. He is just some clown that lied in an attempt to be the first to break a story that NEVER HAPPENED!

Comment

Working...
                              X