PDA

View Full Version : Bears Fan Site

LtBillsFan66
01-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Is there a good one out there? I want their opinion of Jauron before I slit my wrists.

AndreReed83
01-22-2006, 08:36 PM
You should probably wait for some results on the field as well, before you slit those wrists. :up:

Mitchy moo
01-22-2006, 08:44 PM
17 Reasons Not to Slit Your Wrists

by Michael Moore, michaelmoore.com (http://www.michaelmoore.com/)

<!-- InstanceEndEditable --><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="artText" -->November 5, 2004 | Dear Friends,
Ok, it sucks. Really sucks. But before you go and cash it all in, let's, in the words of Monty Python, “always look on the bright side of life!” There IS some good news from Tuesday's election.
Here are 17 reasons not to slit your wrists:
1. It is against the law for George W. Bush to run for president again.
2. Bush's victory was the NARROWEST win for a sitting president since Woodrow Wilson in 1916.
3. The only age group in which the majority voted for Kerry was young adults (Kerry: 54%, Bush: 44%), proving once again that your parents are always wrong and you should never listen to them.
4. In spite of Bush's win, the majority of Americans still think the country is headed in the wrong direction (56%), think the war wasn't worth fighting (51%), and don’t approve of the job George W. Bush is doing (52%). (Note to foreigners: Don't try to figure this one out. It's an American thing, like Pop Tarts.)

http://www.thinkingpeace.com/pages/arts2/arts277.html

LtBillsFan66
01-22-2006, 08:45 PM
You should probably wait for some results on the field as well, before you slit those wrists. :up:
I convinced myself that the last 5 years. I can't take 2-3 more years.

Michael82
01-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Is there a good one out there? I want their opinion of Jauron before I slit my wrists.
Let me know too. I need a site to calm me down before I my blood pressure goes any higher and then i have a heart attack.... :ill:

:blowup:

Dozerdog
01-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Our old freinds at Zbud.com has an NFC North forum. Not bad since they have Lions, Bears, and Pack fans familiar with both Sherm and DJ.

Looks like they think both suck so far.