Jauron flew with Ralph from Detroit to the interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Jauron flew with Ralph from Detroit to the interview?

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

WTF? Jesus we are hands down, the most inbread, pathetic franchise in the NFL. I hope the Bills don't win another game. It is more than obvious why Wilson will NEVER be in the HOF. ONLY Because of Bill Polian did this franchise EVER sniff any real success. We sucked before BP and have sucked since.
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

Re: Jauron flew with Ralph from Detroit to the interview?

Okay. If they are both in Detroit and they both need to go to the same city to meet at the same place, why not share a plane? Seems like it would definitely make things easier for the whole interview process. And yes, I know you'll come back and attack me for disagreeing with you. But please, this time, EXPLAIN why them sharing a plane is so bad.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by AndreReed83
      Okay. If they are both in Detroit and they both need to go to the same city to meet at the same place, why not share a plane? Seems like it would definitely make things easier for the whole interview process. And yes, I know you'll come back and attack me for disagreeing with you. But please, this time, EXPLAIN why them sharing a plane is so bad.

Becuase DJ could of got more airline miles if he got his own ticket?

Comment

• kinigirly
        • Sep 2005

inbread?? you need to simmer down and use spell check before you make up embarassing new words. its degrades the intensity of your post

Comment

• london59
          • Dec 2003

It is amazing that this team keeps making the same pathetic mistakes over and over. I honestly don't think we will ever be good again. What happened to Marv wanting to re-connect with the fans? I really think that this team should have hired an Offensive minded coach. How can DJ be any good for Losman? We are going to downward spiral from here.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by london59
            It is amazing that this team keeps making the same pathetic mistakes over and over. I honestly don't think we will ever be good again. What happened to Marv wanting to re-connect with the fans? I really think that this team should have hired an Offensive minded coach. How can DJ be any good for Losman? We are going to downward spiral from here.
            This move was about about Ralph. I bet Marv wanted Sherman, but Ralph overruled him. And that is disgusting!

Comment

• cordog
              eat, drink, and be merry
              • Apr 2003

What does it matter if you bring in an offensive minded or defensive minded coach? The key is bringing in a good coach, and he will bring in good assistants. Mularkey was an offensive minded coach and what did that do?

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                I bet Marv wanted Sherman, but Ralph overruled him.
                so you're saying all the news reports were lying?
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by AndreReed83
                  I thought this was going to be an open and honest search. Ralph wilson flys in a PRIVATE jet....HIS Private jet. That means a phone call was made to Jauron to go fly with Ralph. The interview process in all reality was over right then!

Comment

• EricStratton
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    I bet Marv wanted Sherman, but Ralph overruled him. And that is disgusting!

Since none of know a damn thing about he thought process from Marv this is just ignorant speculation.

Keep feeding the fire.

Comment

• EricStratton
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                      I thought this was going to be an open and honest search. Ralph wilson flys in a PRIVATE jet....HIS Private jet. That means a phone call was made to Jauron to go fly with Ralph. The interview process in all reality was over right then!

The Bills would be paying to fly Dick from Detroit anyway, how is this a big deal?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Plus they saved money on the rental car too, since they just picked up Ralph's Taurus.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EricStratton
                          The Bills would be paying to fly Dick from Detroit anyway, how is this a big deal?
                          don't confuse him with the facts, Eric
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            don't confuse him with the facts, Eric
                            Phil STFU already. As for FACTS no interviewee goes with the owner on his private jet period. This BS was set up from the begining and we all fell for it. Some of actually thought Ralph and Marv might hire a QUALITY head coach. Instead it is the good ol' boys network at it again.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

The facts are that the Bills would've paid for his flight anyway...they saved money by taking him on Ralph's private plane with Ralph...not that hard to figure out, jr

Comment

Working...
                              X