PDA

View Full Version : Official "vent your anger as a Bills fan" thread

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Guys, I've really had it with this organization.

I didn't think Mike Sherman was the greatest coach, but he was such a better option than Dick Jauron or anyone else out there. Not to mention one of the few guys in the league who actually saw HOPE in JP Losman and WANTED to work with our so-called QB of the future. Instead, we bring in a guy with no history of offensive prosperity or track record of developing a QB. Sherman may have not developed a QB, but he squeezed every ounce of talent left in Favre at an age when most QB's hang it up. This is quite possibly the dumbest move this organization has made in years - passing up a proven winning coach for a guy that couldn't win in a less-than-average division with average talent.

I'm really contemplating giving up on my season tickets at this point. I know we still have the draft and free agency to look forward to, but if this move is indicative of what this organization intends to do further down the road (bonehead decision making, penny pinching, passing up talent for bargains and friendships) we can all but give up hope until RW bites the dust because it's becoming painfully obvious this guy no longer knows what it takes to win in this league.

I will no longer continue to support this garbage. I am only 24 and have already had it up to my neck with this team and it's constant idiotic decision making - I can't imagine being a fan of this team for 4 decades. I came into work tonight in a great mood, and now I am nothing short of pissed to the 10th degree. This is absolutely mindboggling.

Devin
01-22-2006, 09:58 PM
I was mad, but I punched an infant.

I feel a lot better.

AndreReed83
01-22-2006, 09:59 PM
I was mad, but I punched an infant.

I feel a lot better.

:rofl:

frank74
01-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Guys, I've really had it with this organization.

I didn't think Mike Sherman was the greatest coach, but he was such a better option than Dick Jauron or anyone else out there. Not to mention one of the few guys in the league who actually saw HOPE in JP Losman and WANTED to work with our so-called QB of the future. Instead, we bring in a guy with no history of offensive prosperity or track record of developing a QB. Sherman may have not developed a QB, but he squeezed every ounce of talent left in Favre at an age when most QB's hang it up. This is quite possibly the dumbest move this organization has made in years - passing up a proven winning coach for a guy that couldn't win in a less-than-average division with average talent.

I'm really contemplating giving up on my season tickets at this point. I know we still have the draft and free agency to look forward to, but if this move is indicative of what this organization tends to do further down the road (bonehead decision making, penny pinching, passing up talent for bargains and friendships) we can all but give up hope until RW bites the dust because it's becoming painfully obvious this guy no longer know what it takes to win in this league.

I will no longer continue to support this garbage. I am only 24 and have already had it up to my neck with this team and it's constant idiotic decision making - I can't imagine being a fan of this team for 4 decades. I came into work tonight in a great mood, and now I am nothing short of pissed to the 10th degree. This is absolutely mindboggling.

well said. you're right, this is total garbage. ralph is a moron; always has been.

!Papacrunk!
01-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Hmm, infants you say? Usually it's small puppies for me, but I'm going to have to try these things you call infants to allieve day to day stress.

Drive 4 Five
01-22-2006, 10:05 PM
I don't think it is neccessarily fair to label Sherman a PROVEN winner and Jauron a PROVEN loser. Didn't Sherman take over a football team already handcrafted by the likes of Holmgren and Wolfe? One already loaded with developed players and veteran leadership?

Look. George Seiffert had a great record too. Where is he now?

Drive 4 Five
01-22-2006, 10:08 PM
To be quite honest, I was kinda hoping for this scenario:

Levy as GM/Head Coach
Sherman as OC
Capers/Jauron as DC

Devin
01-22-2006, 10:09 PM
wtf?

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 10:09 PM
I'm really happy for you Bill fans. You got rid of that POS MM and your on your way to being the best team in the division. All you need is one or two players with all your talent and you're the favorite to win it all. Atleast this what you Bill fans were saying last year at this time.

Devin
01-22-2006, 10:10 PM
feelthepain seriously. If your gonna run your mouth do it in the correct forum.

FlyingDutchman
01-22-2006, 10:10 PM
This is the "offical" vent your anger thread?? Theres like 30 of these right now.

lordofgun
01-22-2006, 10:12 PM
I'm really not very mad at all.

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm really not very mad at all.

that's cuz you only hate Rian Lindell.

Devin
01-22-2006, 10:15 PM
lol

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 10:15 PM
feelthepain seriously. If your gonna run your mouth do it in the correct forum.

I'm not running my mouth I'm just repeating what was said last year at this time to me. Why is it Bill fans can dish it out but they can't take it?? You Bill fans talk more trash and are very unrealistic with your predictions and you won't even be reasonable with your opinions. You fans talk trash about every player and coach and now owner when they leave, but you refuse to accept the fact that your team isn't what you want them to be. It's more then just one or two things with your team. Be reasonable and the fans from other teams will do the same.

STAMPY
01-22-2006, 10:16 PM
calm the **** down. judge him after he coaches. give the guy a shot. he wn coach of year in chicago. the teams he had were god awful. give him a chance. jeez. u people r insane

AndreReed83
01-22-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm not running my mouth I'm just repeating what was said last year at this time to me. Why is it Bill fans can dish it out but they can't take it?? You Bill fans talk more trash and are very unrealistic with your predictions and you won't even be reasonable with your opinions. You fans talk trash about every player and coach and now owner when they leave, but you refuse to accept the fact that your team isn't what you want them to be. It's more then just one or two things with your team. Be reasonable and the fans from other teams will do the same.

No, OPEN your ears for once and listen. He said take this ***** to the correct forum. It's bad enough with all the arguments over football matters going on right now. We really don't need trolls coming in and talking ***** trying to be "funny." Go to the right forum and abide by the rules.

The Natrix
01-22-2006, 10:26 PM
The only thing all the naysayers have on Jauron is his record with a Bears team that seriously lacked talent.

Please give more evidence to why he is such a bad coach other than his record.

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 10:28 PM
The only thing all the naysayers have on Jauron is his record with a Bears team that seriously lacked talent.

Please give more evidence to why he is such a bad coach other than his record.

I present exhibit A:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=90956

ublinkwescore
01-22-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm actually shocked and stunned by this move, I hope it's just a bad dream come monday when the PC hits.

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 10:33 PM
No, OPEN your ears for once and listen. He said take this ***** to the correct forum. It's bad enough with all the arguments over football matters going on right now. We really don't need trolls coming in and talking ***** trying to be "funny." Go to the right forum and abide by the rules.

Oh I see, some really important crying going on now and you guys need your space!! Well part of dishing it out is taking it. This is us Fin fans exacting a little revenge at all the BS that seems to be the the creed of you diehard Bill fans. Grow up and take it like men, realize when you open your mouths and over extend reality it could come back to bite you. When the Fins where thinking of hiring MM I saw a whole lot of trash talking and smack about the fins that was posted on the main board and wasn't posted "in the correct forum" so why should this?? You people are ridiculous!! As long as it's you trash talking there are no limitaions but when anyone else does all of a sudden rules apply. Finheaven has a VIP forum and maybe this site should look into adding one if you feel the need to console yourselves in private.

The Natrix
01-22-2006, 10:34 PM
I present exhibit A:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=90956

More of the same. Pointing to the success of the team he was on. Not to mention, how much of a factor is the frickin defensive backs coach?

I never heard of his players quiting on him. That is more important to me than his record.

Shane Matthews was his best QB at one time for god's sake.

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 10:37 PM
More of the same. Pointing to the success of the team he was on. Not to mention, how much of a factor is the frickin defensive backs coach?

I never heard of his players quiting on him. That is more important to me than his record.

Shane Matthews was his best QB at one time for god's sake.

He had Chris Chandler when he was HC in CHI. In case you forgot, Chandler took ATL to a 14-2 record, beat one of the best Minnesota Vikings teams of all time, and played well against a Denver team that was one of the best all time.

He also had Anthony Thomas, a 1,000 yard back. Brian Urlacher. Mike Brown. I can keep going.

AndreReed83
01-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Oh I see, some really important crying going on now and you guys need your space!! Well part of dishing it out is taking it. This is us Fin fans exacting a little revenge at all the BS that seems to be the the creed of you diehard Bill fans. Grow up and take it like men, realize when you open your mouths and over extend reality it could come back to bite you. When the Fins where thinking of hiring MM I saw a whole lot of trash talking and smack about the fins that was posted on the main board and wasn't posted "in the correct forum" so why should this?? You people are ridiculous!! As long as it's you trash talking there are no limitaions but when anyone else does all of a sudden rules apply. Finheaven has a VIP forum and maybe this site should look into adding one if you feel the need to console yourselves in private.

Get real and read my post corretly. Take the smack to the correct forum. You're the one who always goes to all the legit threads and starts the smack talking. Then when someone tells you to take it to the correct forum, you complain about being able to dish it, but not receive it. C'mon dude, you always are the first to talk smack. And all those MM to the Dolphin threads were legit. Just because a thread about the Dolphins is on the Bills board, or even a Bills fan mentions the Dolphins, doesn't instantly make it "smack."

The Natrix
01-22-2006, 10:42 PM
Wow, A-train got a 1000 yards. Big whoop.

Chris Chandler? He's a fragile Bledsoe.

I just say we give him a chance. The majority of fans are behind JP (including me) even though he is 1-7.

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 10:43 PM
yeah, we can really count on JP developing into a stud with a HC that has done nothing other than coach DB's.

AndreReed83
01-22-2006, 10:44 PM
A-train is now a third string running back for the Cowboys, behind a guy who had a terrible season and a rookie.

STAMPY
01-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Judge him after he ****ing coaches a damn game. Jeez you people are so damn negative.

Regardless. He is an upgrade to Mularkey. Calm the **** down. Go get high, relax

The Natrix
01-22-2006, 10:46 PM
I didn't dislike Mularkey because the Bills went 5-11, it was because of his poor play calling, seemingly selfish moves, and not instilling a great work ethis in his players.

The Natrix
01-22-2006, 10:49 PM
yeah, we can really count on JP developing into a stud with a HC that has done nothing other than coach DB's.

If JP is the real deal, he will develop regardless of who the HC is. JP will try to learn from experience and some coaching from Sam. I want the HC focusing on the team as a whole not just developing a QB.

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 10:50 PM
Natrix, ask any QB. A good coach is essential to their development.

Right now JP doesn't even have a team around him to help his development.

The Natrix
01-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Right now JP doesn't even have a team around him to help his development.

So JP can get the lack of talent excuse but Jauron can't?

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Get real and read my post corretly. Take the smack to the correct forum. You're the one who always goes to all the legit threads and starts the smack talking. Then when someone tells you to take it to the correct forum, you complain about being able to dish it, but not receive it. C'mon dude, you always are the first to talk smack. And all those MM to the Dolphin threads were legit. Just because a thread about the Dolphins is on the Bills board, or even a Bills fan mentions the Dolphins, doesn't instantly make it "smack."

Get real, show me a Dolphin thread that doesn't revolve around smak on the main board!! You clearly can't take it, it's fun when your the dishing it out, but you Bills fans cry and want justice when your team is the joke. God, deal with it. It's football, this is part of the fun. You enjoy it when bad things happen to the Fins or Jets or Pats but it's not allowed if it's the Bills!! This is a clear indicator the Bills are as awful a team as I've ever seen.

AndreReed83
01-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Get real, show me a Dolphin thread that doesn't revolve around smak on the main board!! You clearly can't take it, it's fun when your the dishing it out, but you Bills fans cry and want justice when your team is the joke. God, deal with it. It's football, this is part of the fun. You enjoy it when bad things happen to the Fins or Jets or Pats but it's not allowed if it's the Bills!! This is a clear indicator the Bills are as awful a team as I've ever seen.

:lmao: :rofl: :roflmao: You're hopeless.

McD
01-22-2006, 11:17 PM
GO BILLS!

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Regardless. He is an upgrade to Mularkey. Calm the **** down

2 months ago you said Mularkey was a great coach. typical behavior on your part.

anybody want to start placing bets on when Stampy turns on Jauron?

vicmantak
01-22-2006, 11:50 PM
I feel something strange... I feel Bills have not changed direction completely.

Mularkey was exactly hired as HC when he had one of his worst years in Pittsburgh.

Right now, Jauron was hired exactly when he had a terrible year in Detroit...

unpaid_bills
01-22-2006, 11:55 PM
I say give the guy a chance. he has been coaching in the NFl for 20+ years so must be doing something right. From what I read he is a class guy, smart, maybe that will rub off on the organization. Plus we got Marv at GM I really cant see how this is worse than Donohoe and Mullarkey. Lets see how he fills out the staff, the Draft and FA. I like the move. Plus we get a coach now before the Draft, we need all the time we can get to prepare.

Just my 0.02.

feelthepain
01-22-2006, 11:57 PM
I say give the guy a chance.

You have no choice.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 12:16 AM
calm the **** down. judge him after he coaches. give the guy a shot. he wn coach of year in chicago. the teams he had were god awful. give him a chance. jeez. u people r insane

judge him after he coaches.. um.. have you seen his record.. that is what he IS being judged on..

and if his teams were god awful, why does he not take the blame for putting together god awful teams?

djjimkelly
01-23-2006, 12:25 AM
im completely undecided on the decision of good or not. however one decision will tell me alot once its made. he gives the ball to JP then ill understand he is a guy trying to be legitimatly good and if he names holcomb the man then ill understand he is trying to be mediocre till that decision is made i have no decision on what i think of jauron. however regardless im happy its a guy who has done it before

Historian
01-23-2006, 04:59 AM
Well...it was nice knowing some of you....don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way oiut.
:D

Meathead
01-23-2006, 05:21 AM
i blame bush

FlyingDutchman
01-23-2006, 05:36 AM
Anyone have a sniper rifle and 50 bucks? Ill make sure this press conference never happens...

Meathead
01-23-2006, 05:44 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/bagofraisin/button.jpg

Historian
01-23-2006, 05:52 AM
Hey, look on the bright side...at least the guy doesn't have man-boobs!

BillsFever21
01-23-2006, 06:13 AM

2 months ago you said Mularkey was a great coach. typical behavior on your part.

anybody want to start placing bets on when Stampy turns on Jauron?

A few weeks into the season. Then when we win our first game he will be good again. Then suck again after we lose again.

It was the same with Holcomb and Losman. One week Losman sucked and the next week he was a future HOF'er. One week Holcomb sucked and then the next week he could lead us all the way and the other was dog crap.

don137
01-23-2006, 06:14 AM
Well now is the time to upgrade your season tickets because I am sure there will be a lot of people not re-newing this year. I predict a minimum of a 10% drop in season ticket sales as a result of what has transpired.
As difficult as it is we have to take a wait and see attitude however other than one good year Jauron has done nothing to impress me as a HC let alone a DC. But look at the bright side. The past few years we were optimistic about the team only to be disappointed. Now, many fans won't go into the season as optimistic.
I am sure it will also be hard to recruit FA's with Jauron as a HC instead of Sherman.

BillsFever21
01-23-2006, 06:19 AM
The guy had one good year in Chicago and the rest sucked. He even failed as a DC in Detroit.

And don't give me the talent thing again. It sounds like the old Drew Bledsoe excuses.

A good coordinator will still have success with what he has on the field. No matter where guys like Gregg Williams goes a great defense will follow no matter what the talent level is.

Detroit has some good defensive players and they were one of the worst defenses in the league under his guidance.

It's no coincidence losing and bad units follow this guy around. We will be lucky to win 5 games this year.

But hey at least we have the super Marv Levy to keep us all happy and warm inside.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Well now is the time to upgrade your season tickets because I am sure there will be a lot of people not re-newing this year. I predict a minimum of a 10% drop in season ticket sales as a result of what has transpired. works for me...I've been looking to upgrade :idunno:

Historian
01-23-2006, 08:35 AM
works for me...I've been looking to upgrade :idunno:

Same here!

:)

RedEyE
01-23-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm not happy with the move either, but believe we have to give him a chance until he proves that he was the worng choice.

I was gritting my teeth the whole time I wrote that.

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm not happy with the move either, but believe we have to give him a chance until he proves that he was the worng choice.

I was gritting my teeth the whole time I wrote that.

That is in line with Buffalo Bills tradition. Bring em in, let em suck, and get the next guy in line.