PDA

View Full Version : This is completely true

Bill Brasky
01-22-2006, 11:52 PM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1332537 width="50%">Official "vent... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1332537#post1332537)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-23-2006 12:49 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Your problem is you don't want to give him a chance that's what your problem is give him a chance</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I agree 10198035409384%

I don't want to give him a chance. I'm sick of giving losers a chance to coach our team into the laughing stock it's become.

How many ****ing coaches do we have to keep giving "chances to" until we get somebody in here that knows what they're doing?

I guess some of you are content with losing.

feelthepain
01-23-2006, 12:15 AM
Bill fans need to understand Buffalo is a tough sell even under under the best situation. Small market, tough to get talent to play there. It is what it is. I think the Bills need a new owner one thats like Dan Schnider not affraid to throw the money around. Thats the Bills best chance to get the coaching staff needed to win.

FlyingDutchman
01-23-2006, 12:53 AM
was this really worth starting a thread over....

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 01:00 AM
if it wasn't then why did you feel the need to respond?

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Bill fans need to understand Buffalo is a tough sell even under under the best situation. Small market, tough to get talent to play there. It is what it is. I think the Bills need a new owner one thats like Dan Schnider not affraid to throw the money around. Thats the Bills best chance to get the coaching staff needed to win.

there are several teams in the league in a "small market". green bay is half the size of buffalo.

though i can't believe i'm agreeing with you that it's time we have to change ownership.

this team will NEVER win with RW calling the shots.

feelthepain
01-23-2006, 01:17 AM
there are several teams in the league in a "small market". green bay is half the size of buffalo.

though i can't believe i'm agreeing with you that it's time we have to change ownership.

this team will NEVER win with RW calling the shots.

Like I said, if you have an owner willing to do what it takes to win, the fans are a lot happier. The Greenbay packers are owned by the fans, if they aren't happy it's their own fault.

BillsFever21
01-23-2006, 04:00 AM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1332537 width="50%">Official "vent... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1332537#post1332537)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-23-2006 12:49 AM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Your problem is you don't want to give him a chance that's what your problem is give him a chance</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I agree 10198035409384%

I don't want to give him a chance. I'm sick of giving losers a chance to coach our team into the laughing stock it's become.

How many ****ing coaches do we have to keep giving "chances to" until we get somebody in here that knows what they're doing?

I guess some of you are content with losing.

Good reading and it's completely true. That's all we here "give him a chance" from some people who think every move the Bills make are good. Then a couple years from now they will wanna fire him too and the next bum that comes in they will say "give him a chance"

If this was one of the other teams looking for a HC that hired Jauron all of you would be laughing. Since it's the Bills and the great Marv Levy wanted him now it's not a bad move and you gotta "give him a chance"

Screw chances. If he sucks the first year he needs to go. He isn't a new coach.

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 09:12 PM
If this was one of the other teams looking for a HC that hired Jauron all of you would be laughing. Since it's the Bills and the great Marv Levy wanted him now it's not a bad move and you gotta "give him a chance"
:10: