X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

This reminds me of 2 years ago

When Mularkey was hired. There were a lot of us that didn't like the move. Then there was some that thinks every Bills move is good becasue they are the Bills that said give the guy a chance. We saw how that turned out and that's how Dick Freaking Jauron will turn out.

This is a ***** joke. Outside of one season he was a career loser as a HC. Nobody else surely didn't want him except for the Bills.

This is the first step of Levy running this team down more then even Donahoe did. He's an old fart who had no qualifications for this job to begin with. Ralph wanted somebody he knew and felt comfartable with and the same with Levy by hiring this loser Dick Jauron. He gave his buddy the job instead of the best coach.

Here to some more losing seasons. This team won't see the playoffs for at least another 3 seasons when Dick Jauron gets fired and somebody else comes in. But then we will hire yet another cheap loser and continue to lose.

You guys wanted Marv as GM and you got him. I hope the Bills are happy with him. Marv and Jauron can go to hell. Jauron has never done crap as a HC except for one season.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: This reminds me of 2 years ago

uhh, no. The amount of people that hate this move and are against this are 10x the amount of people that were against the Mularkey hire.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: This reminds me of 2 years ago

And about 8X of when Manboobs was hired.

Comment

Working...
      X