PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets holders...

FlyingDutchman
01-23-2006, 04:18 AM
Im movin to NYC soon, so I'm givin up my season ticks anyway, but what is everyone elses plans especially with Dick gettin the job...

G. Host
01-23-2006, 10:50 PM
So what section is geting an upgrade?

Bmax
01-24-2006, 01:19 AM
Don't know ...I like to see who we draft or who we sign in Free agency first.....

Bmax

Bill Brasky
01-24-2006, 02:34 AM
I live on Long Island and I still have tickets, though after this offseason I might not renew :ill:

McBFLO
01-24-2006, 07:02 AM
good, that way i can improve my seats! haha

FlyingDutchman
01-24-2006, 10:51 AM
I live on Long Island and I still have tickets, though after this offseason I might not renew :ill:

What do you do fly or drive? If you drive how long does that take? Do you leave to go home right after the game, or stay til Monday? Either way, you sure are a trooper...

Voltron
01-24-2006, 10:58 AM
good, that way i can improve my seats! haha
Yeah because it is so great to pay out almost $1000 a year going to Football games to watch a sub par team get beat year after year.

I know seats 3 and 4 in Row 28 section 129 will be available next year because I am not wasting my money.

I am taking the money i spent on Bills tix and getting SU basketball Season Tickets next year. At least then I know I will get to see more wins than losses and I save all the cash I spend in parking, gas, and wear and tear on my car driving back and forth from Syracuse.

The_Philster
01-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Despite how poorly the team is doing, I have too much fun at the games to give up my seasons

Voltron
01-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Despite how poorly the team is doing, I have too much fun at the games to give up my seasons

Pregame is a blast. It's the 3 hour drive back to Syracuse in bumper to bumper traffic after a loss that I have become fed up with.

Michael82
01-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Yeah because it is so great to pay out almost $1000 a year going to Football games to watch a sub par team get beat year after year.

I know seats 3 and 4 in Row 28 section 129 will be available next year because I am not wasting my money.

I am taking the money i spent on Bills tix and getting SU basketball Season Tickets next year. At least then I know I will get to see more wins than losses and I save all the cash I spend in parking, gas, and wear and tear on my car driving back and forth from Syracuse.
Syracuse?!?!? :lmao:

The Natrix
01-24-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm not going to renew. I might end up going to every game, but since I don't expect the Bills to be good this coming season, I'll just score tickets off scalpers for under face value.

You could get tickets for 10 bucks to the last 3 games this year.

I'll probably order my home openers when tix go on sale because fans hopes will be high and every one will want to go. There will be a steady decrease in demand after that.

Hopefully freakin gas prices will be lower next season as well.

Michael82
01-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Hopefully freakin gas prices will be lower next season as well.

:laughing: :lmao: :roflmao:

The Natrix
01-24-2006, 11:18 AM
:laughing: :lmao: :roflmao:

Wishful thinking? Yeah, probably.

Not like you care, with your little pussy 1 hr drive from Rochester. :mad:

Michael82
01-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Wishful thinking? Yeah, probably.

Not like you care, with your little pussy 1 hr drive from Rochester. :mad:
Yeah it's wishful thinking. :( don't forget...I do live in Rochester, one of the highest priced cities in the country for gas. :ill:

Voltron
01-24-2006, 11:29 AM
BasketBall Mikey ... Not Football. Syracuse Basketball is a great product and is exciting to watch. They just had a bad 3 game run but they played #1, #2, and #9 all in the same week.

I bet the Syracuse Football team will be in better shape than the Bills come next fall though.

:loser:

Michael82
01-24-2006, 11:32 AM
BasketBall Mikey ... Not Football. Syracuse Basketball is a great product and is exciting to watch. They just had a bad 3 game run but they played #1, #2, and #9 all in the same week.

I bet the Syracuse Football team will be in better shape than the Bills come next fall though.

:loser:
Have you watched the Syracuse basketball team lately? They are horrible. I don't know what happened to that team, but they need to rebuild again. What happened to Boeheim's excellent recruiting? :mad:

FlyingDutchman
01-24-2006, 11:33 AM

heh, watch it pal!... :chuk:

helmetguy
01-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Pregame is a blast. It's the 3 hour drive back to Syracuse in bumper to bumper traffic after a loss that I have become fed up with.
Hell, man! I have a five hour drive (at least) if I drop Phil off in Jamestown.

footballhottie
01-24-2006, 11:46 AM
o wow how funny im moving down in the NJ...but i dont plan on giving my tickets up.

The Natrix
01-24-2006, 11:51 AM
o wow how funny im moving down in the NJ...but i dont plan on giving my tickets up.

Yeah, that's HILARIOUS!

Voltron
01-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Have you watched the Syracuse basketball team lately? They are horrible. I don't know what happened to that team, but they need to rebuild again. What happened to Boeheim's excellent recruiting? :mad:
Dude they are still a good team. They just happen to play in the best Division in the NCAA when it comes to basketball. Lets also not forget they just played 3 games back to back against top 10 teams! Stick to the NFL Mikey because you don't seem to know much about NCAA Basketball :snicker:

don137
01-24-2006, 12:10 PM
If the above is true so far with 15 plan on keeping them, 3 people buying them and 9 people canceling that is scary. Granted this is not an accurate scientific poll however a 10-20% decline in season ticket sales is potentially realistic not to mention who knows how many single game buyers will not buy.
Looks like a few people may be mving up in seats...

tat2dmike77
01-24-2006, 12:58 PM
I drive from columbus to olean. I stay with some family there then i go up to buffalo n sundays. Gas isn't to bad since i fill my tank here in columbus then i fill it again before i get to PA. Of course stopping in salamanca the gas is much cheaper. Point is i love going to the games it gives me something to look forward to.

I know the bills haven't been that great lately. But going to games and tailgating for about 4 hours is fun. Yeah the drive back to Olean is quiet but i always have the most fun that i can.

The_Philster
01-24-2006, 01:05 PM
If the above is true so far with 15 plan on keeping them, 3 people buying them and 9 people canceling that is scary. Granted this is not an accurate scientific poll however a 10-20% decline in season ticket sales is potentially realistic not to mention who knows how many single game buyers will not buy.
Looks like a few people may be mving up in seats...
:pray:

FlyingDutchman
01-24-2006, 01:36 PM
Why you gotta call me out FBH?haha...If you you make that trip everytime, more power to ya, I dont have the money and time to do that 8 times a year. What part of NJ you movin to? For you who live far, what do you do after the game? Go home or stay til monday. The biggest reason I wont be goin is bc i dont feel like drivin 7 hours from Buffalo to NYC after ive been drinking all day and watching something depressing. Especially when I have to be at work at 8. And to think i used to ***** about the drive home from Buff to the Roc...