PDA

View Full Version : I want to apologize.

ICE74129
01-23-2006, 09:37 AM
And I mean it. I am just so damn pissed. For nearly 30 damn years I have bled this team. Ate, slept and drank it. And now we go hire a FAILURE as a HC.

We were told not 3 weeks ago by ralph EVERY THING POSSIBLE would be done to make us a winner soon. I was dumb enough to buy into it....again!

Dick Jauron brings nothing to the table folks. Another players coach that can't win. Mike Sherman was a winner. Beyond that there were guys like Saunders that should have interviewed and we didn't. Instead we interview James lofton, Dom Capers etc. I mean come on folks. I know pickings were slim but DAMN!

I appologise for taking it out on some of you here (phil can still bite me). But where else can we go to vent? I am at an all time low with this team. I honest to God right now feel we were better off giving TD And MM one more year with Ralph cutting TD's duties to JUST Football GM and watching over him and the draft. Give Modrak more power in the draft process and see how it went. Dick Jauron is a step backwards in my opinion and pretty much anyone who has followed this guys career.

Man we are screwed. It is like knowing you have some illness and knowing a cure is out there but the doc just won't let you have it. He hands you orange juice and some herbal pill and says 'I know this will work'. All the while your life is ticking away.

That said I'm sorry I went off on you guys. :sorry:

madness
01-23-2006, 09:44 AM
No problem bro. We all get hyped up every now and then. What if Jauron goes out and hires a decent staff? Would you give him a chance then?

I've gotten mixed reactions from the Bears fans I know. Some think he's a bum and some think he got a raw deal. So I'll at least him a fighting chance.

footballhottie
01-23-2006, 09:46 AM
yeah im sorry too i got a little carryed away.

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 09:50 AM
And I mean it. I am just so damn pissed. For nearly 30 damn years I have bled this team. Ate, slept and drank it. And now we go hire a FAILURE as a HC.

We were told not 3 weeks ago by ralph EVERY THING POSSIBLE would be done to make us a winner soon. I was dumb enough to buy into it....again!

Dick Jauron brings nothing to the table folks. Another players coach that can't win. Mike Sherman was a winner. Beyond that there were guys like Saunders that should have interviewed and we didn't. Instead we interview James lofton, Dom Capers etc. I mean come on folks. I know pickings were slim but DAMN!

I appologise for taking it out on some of you here (phil can still bite me). But where else can we go to vent? I am at an all time low with this team. I honest to God right now feel we were better off giving TD And MM one more year with Ralph cutting TD's duties to JUST Football GM and watching over him and the draft. Give Modrak more power in the draft process and see how it went. Dick Jauron is a step backwards in my opinion and pretty much anyone who has followed this guys career.

Man we are screwed. It is like knowing you have some illness and knowing a cure is out there but the doc just won't let you have it. He hands you orange juice and some herbal pill and says 'I know this will work'. All the while your life is ticking away.

Apology not accepted Ice. Thanks for calling me an idiot after I tried posting a different perspective.

footballhottie
01-23-2006, 10:03 AM
I appologise for taking it out on some of you here (phil can still bite me). LOL, but for real phil is a nice guy.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 10:06 AM
i think the majority of fans here feel that way ice.. and the others that are spouting off about jauron just needed a chance.. they are in denial.. but it will hit home real quick after another losing year.

madness
01-23-2006, 10:09 AM
yeah im sorry too i got a little carryed away.
When don't you get carried away. :tongue:

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 10:11 AM
i think the majority of fans here feel that way ice.. and the others that are spouting off about jauron just needed a chance.. they are in denial.. but it will hit home real quick after another losing year.
I guess since I don't have a crystal ball like you do and am willing to give him a chance I am in denial.

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Ice I can never forgive you for this!!!

Meathead
01-23-2006, 10:20 AM
but for real phil is a nice guy.
for a virgin

Dr. Lecter
01-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Maybe if you changed your sig that wishes for Ralph to die, some people will forgive you.

madness
01-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Ouch, I didn't see that. Damn you stealth mode!

Mitchy moo
01-23-2006, 10:31 AM
F U Ice, you talked big smack to me. I will always try and neg your dumb ***. :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep:

Mitchy moo
01-23-2006, 10:31 AM
F U Ice, you talked big smack to me. I will always try and neg your dumb ***. :negrep: :negrep: :negrep: :negrep:

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Who's spouting off about Jauron? Wanna show me some posts of someone who is totally sold on him? All I've read are posts saying we should give him a chance

ParanoidAndroid
01-23-2006, 11:18 AM

This apology would be better if you weren't still whining. Enough already.

BAM
01-23-2006, 11:34 AM
Some of you take this **** too seriously. Jesus!

http://www.hill-kleerup.org/blog/images/chill.jpg

It'll be OK.

dolphinssuck
01-23-2006, 04:18 PM
Some of us are just willing to accept the fact Jauron is our HC and willing to give him a chance. Unless your able to see the future you dont know what will happen next season. And just because I am willing to give him a chance doesnt mean Im sold on him totally but just not gonna be negative about it because it changes nothing. So I dont apologize for the way I feel and if someone disagrees thats just how it is.