PDA

View Full Version : So what's Saban smoking?

RedEyE
01-23-2006, 09:55 AM
Mularkey joins Dolphins as coordinator

Saban's comments on Mularkey joining the Fish:

"It was clear that his teams always played hard and were well-coached in all aspects of the game," Saban said. "He instilled in his players a sense of belief in his system, and those leadership skills will serve him well in his new role."

HUH?
Is that why Adams walked off the field and has *****ed for 2 straight seasons? What about Moulds? One of the leagues most respected players. Was his displeasure not a reaction to MM's putrid playcalling last season. McGahee? Underused. What about giving up? Is that something you want to "instill" in all of your young players?

"His expertise produced an explosive and physical style of play, and he raised the production level of his quarterbacks," Saban said.

HUH?
The only thing explosive in Buffalo the past 2 years was Mularkey's resignation. A nice well thought out and professional telephone call..on the road. He makes Jack Kerouac look like JD Salinger. The only production levels raised in the QB's is not even a stat, but after this season, should be. QBRs or better known as QB rotations.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/MIA/9181247

Bufftp
01-23-2006, 09:58 AM
He is smoking something he scored off of Ricky.

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 09:58 AM
:rofl: Lets begin the regression in Miami.

Michael82
01-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Come on Mularkey! Do your job. Go to Miami to help them fall apart. :snicker:

dolphinssuck
01-23-2006, 04:25 PM
He is smoking something he scored off of Ricky.:roflmao: :pimped:

Crisis
01-23-2006, 05:27 PM
FTP posts in how Buffalo fans are idiots, how he loves Dick, and how we know nothing about football in 5...4...

PhinsFan66
01-23-2006, 05:42 PM
With Mularkey and Capers on board in Miami, we are heading to the AFC East title next year.....thanks Bills. :xmas:

dolphinssuck
01-23-2006, 05:43 PM
With Mularkey and Capers on board in Miami, we are heading to the AFC East title next year.....thanks Bills. :xmas:Nope more like disaster maybe.

MaddenDude
01-23-2006, 06:06 PM
So what's Saban smoking?
He's smoking the bills! Thats what!

!Papacrunk!
01-23-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm not a mod, but other than the 1st post, shouldn't this be in the smack forum???

On a side note, no offense to the Bills fans and what they know, but I think I'm going to lean on Saban on this one and trust his judgement. Don't worry about us, just focus on Dick for a while (no pun intended.)

Also it looks like the downward spiral is beginning, since Saban is in process of adding another "washed up" coach in Dom Capers as the new DC. Hate him or not, Huizenga opens up the checkbook, since there is no cap on coaches. I guess it will take time to see if it pans out.

Bert102176
01-23-2006, 06:27 PM
the fins just like guys that quit on their teams