PDA

View Full Version : ESPN is reporting that...

kgun12
01-23-2006, 12:24 PM
Dom Capers will be annouced as Miami's new DC.

OpIv37
01-23-2006, 12:31 PM
another one bites the dust. Looks like we'll be picking from the bottom of the barrel again.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 12:31 PM
wow.. :rofl:

when it rains, if ****ing pours.

looks like we will be fighting w/ the jets for last place!

Mr. Miyagi
01-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Oh man who's out there for our #1 overall pick next year?

JJamezz
01-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Well, that just about does it I guess... So much for top notch coordinators... Welcome to the dregs of the NFL Bills fans, we're gonna be here awhile....

These last couple of weeks have been almost un f'n believable....

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Whats with all the negativity? Dom Capers wasn't that great.

OpIv37
01-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Whats with all the negativity? Dom Capers wasn't that great.

he was always good with D and was probably the best available candidate for DC. Now, instead of having him on our sideline, we'll just have to play him twice a year. And our DC will probably end up being some no name linebacker coach from Cleveland who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 12:39 PM
name a DC that you consider "great" that is left at this point?

exactly.

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 12:39 PM
Yeah Dom Capers was the savior. We might as well not even watch any games next year!

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah Dom Capers was the savior. We might as well not even watch any games next year!

i am sure A LOT of people wont be...

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 12:43 PM
he was always good with D and was probably the best available candidate for DC. Now, instead of having him on our sideline, we'll just have to play him twice a year. And our DC will probably end up being some no name linebacker coach from Cleveland who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Yeah, just look at how stellar that Texan D was over the past few years. [sarcasm]

Mr. Miyagi
01-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Well Cottrell is still out there...

Al13
01-23-2006, 12:44 PM
unbelievable how saban gets all the top coaches down there, just wait till FA begins and he begins to lure top players to them as well...its gonna be fun.....

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 12:45 PM
Well Cottrell is still out there...

how much you want to be that marv tries to get him back in here..

although i cant see it happening, as he left pissed that he didnt get teh HC job a few years ago.

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 12:45 PM
Wont be what? Only non true Bills fans will not watch games.

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 12:46 PM
unbelievable how saban gets all the top coaches down there, just wait till FA begins and he begins to lure top players to them as well...its gonna be fun.....

I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Static
01-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Jim Bates isn't a bad candidate

Jersey1031
01-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Gray's supposed to stay as DC i thought

OpIv37
01-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Yeah, just look at how stellar that Texan D was over the past few years. [sarcasm]

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. We have McNally, who's the best O-line guy in the business, but our O line still sucks because the FO gave him no talent to work with.

Al13
01-23-2006, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

and what about the draft where he will probably have 2 more years of advantage because he saw all the players live at the sidelines and doesn´t has to listen to scouts because he has his own opinion already, i´m so excited for the offseason already

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Good for you, nobody cares.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 12:52 PM

although i cant see it happening, as he left pissed that he didnt get teh HC job a few years ago.
yeah..he was pissed at TD....I don't see him listed as a member of the team anymore though :scratch:

Al13
01-23-2006, 12:52 PM
you will soon

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Wont be what? Only non true Bills fans will not watch games.

i am sure that everyone will still watch on tv.. but i can guarentee you that people are not fool enough to waste their hard earned money on the product that the bills keep putting on the field.. ralph already apologized for the **** he has been serving up for the past decade.. and then promptly hired marv and dick.. it is comical.

not buying tickets and supporting the **** that bills fans have come to expect is not giving up as a fan.. it is hurting the ones who are making the terrible decisions..

if you keep continuing to pay every season regardless of how bad the team is.. then what is the motivation to get better? the bills will keep making millions off of suckers who believe the team will get better "next year"..

the only way that things are going to change is if games stop selling out.. people stop showing up..

people shouldnt pay for **** just out of blind loyalty. that is stupid. your basically just saying "I AM SATISFIED WITH THIS GARBAGE!"

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 12:54 PM
Gray's supposed to stay as DC i thought
If that happens, I'll be on the "The ship is sinking bandwagon" The guy shoulda been canned years ago

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 12:56 PM
no buying tickets and supporting the **** that bills fans have come to expect is not giving up as a fan.. it is hurting the ones who are making the terrible decisions.. It's also allowing whoever the next owner will be to move the team without worrying about public backlash

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 12:57 PM
i am sure that everyone will still watch on tv.. but i can guarentee you that people are not fool enough to waste their hard earned money on the product that the bills keep putting on the field.. ralph already apologized for the **** he has been serving up for the past decade.. and then promptly hired marv and dick.. it is comical.

no buying tickets and supporting the **** that bills fans have come to expect is not giving up as a fan.. it is hurting the ones who are making the terrible decisions..

if you keep continuing to pay every season regardless of how bad the team is.. then what is the motivation to get better? the bills will keep making millions off of suckers who believe the team will get better "next year"..

the only way that things are going to change is if games stop selling out.. people stop showing up..

people shouldnt pay for **** just out of blind loyalty. that is stupid.

Cheer up Tatonka, Buffalo's got the spirit, hear the sound all around.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 01:00 PM
It's also allowing whoever the next owner will be to move the team without worrying about public backlash

what is the point of them staying in buffalo? to create a whole new generation of miserable fans?

:lol:

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 01:02 PM
what is the point of them staying in buffalo? to create a whole new generation of miserable fans?

:lol:
of course you wouldn't care...you don't live here nor do you go to any games...why do you (claim to, anyway) root for the Bills? :down:

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 01:08 PM
of course you wouldn't care...you don't live here nor do you go to any games...why do you (claim to, anyway) root for the Bills? :down:

hey phil.. go **** yourself with your "claim to, anyways" comments.. ok buddy?

you want to support and pay for a steaming pile of ****.. be my guest.. i can tell you that LARGE portion of the fans are not ignorant like that..

you want people to show up? put a ****ing winner on the field.. i have shelled out more ****ing money that you could possibly know in bills gear and the nfl ticket to watch their games.. and money at sports bars prior to that.. and tickets whenever they were at a game close to where i lived.. i havent missed a bills game in over 11 years.. not one..

so you can suck my dick with your "claim to, anyways" comments..

the golden boys are turning this organization into the laughing stock of the ****ing nfl.. and this is a ****ing message board. so if i want to vent my ****ing frustration about the ****box state of the team.. then i will do so.. you ****ing *****.

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Profanity is a sign of a weak mind.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 01:12 PM
If you're gonna laugh about the fact that fairweather fans abandoning this team could force it to move, then don't get worked up about the backlash

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 01:13 PM

profanity is the sign of a really ****ing pissed off fan..

feelthepain
01-23-2006, 01:15 PM

It's also a sign of a passionate football fan watching his favorite team get worse by the day. As much as I hate the Bills, I feel for the Bill fans that aren't total idiots spewing nonsense everyday. I understand the anger.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 01:16 PM
If you're gonna laugh about the fact that fairweather fans abandoning this team could force it to move, then don't get worked up about the backlash

the ****ing statement you quoted was a joke in the first place that was simply poking fun at the misery bills fans have been through.. get the **** over yourself.. your in no position to judge who is or isnt a fan..

your the first homo i have ever seen stalk those ugly ass jills.

:spade:

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 01:16 PM
Well then don't get all jubilant if the Bills right the ship. Go find some other bad team to be pissed off about.

FirstDownBills
01-23-2006, 01:18 PM
It's also a sign of a passionate football fan watchinf his favorite team get worse by the day. As much as I hate the Bills, I feel for the Bill fans that aren't total idiots spewing nonsense everyday. I understand the anger.

Why are you on here? You're a Phins fan, and this is clearly a Bills fan forum. You're not welcomed here. I've seen the **** you've started on here before so don't play all innocent with me.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 01:18 PM
:spade:
1...I never said you weren't a fan...I merely questioned whether you were or not..I haven't seen you at any games...not even the one in Baltimore
2...The homo comment is a TOS violation...might wanna fix that unless you really have no respect for following the rules that you agreed to when you registered here

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Well then don't get all jubilant if the Bills right the ship. Go find some other bad team to be pissed off about.

if the bills "righted the ship" i would be excatic you bonehead.. do you think i enjoy watching a team that i pour so much time into suck a fat dick? no.. i put as much time into the bills and knowing everything about them as any person on this site.. i study draft stuff to find out what is best for the bills.. i post the info here so others who dont have the time to put into it, can follow along.. i dont do all this crap because i enjoy watching the team shot itself in the foot.

and i am also not too big of a man to admit when i am wrong.. if dick comes in here and we go 13-3 and jp looks great and the franchise is actually desirable to a FA.. then i will be the first to line up for my crow.. happily..

feelthepain
01-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Why are you on here? You're a Phins fan, and this is clearly a Bills fan forum. You're not welcomed here. I've seen the **** you've started on here before so don't play all innocent with me.

Aww, whats the matter someone take your nook!?!?!? Grow up, I'm a member too and I don't have to post what you want read just to post to be here!

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 01:25 PM
1...I never said you weren't a fan...I merely questioned whether you were or not..I haven't seen you at any games...not even the one in Baltimore
2...The homo comment is a TOS violation...might wanna fix that unless you really have no respect for following the rules that you agreed to when you registered here

1. you clearly questioned whether or not i am a fan.. if your saying you didnt, your full of ****.. i have not been to a game in baltimore because i am not driving 5 hours to go see a game when i can watch it on my big screen.. i have been to 3 games in dallas when i lived there.. and even if i went to a game, WTF would i want you to know i was there? i would have absolutely no interest in meeting you.

2. if calling someone a fairweather fan or questioning their loyalty to the bills isnt a TOS violation, then no, i really dont give a **** about the TOS policy. you were clearly being a jerk and deserve the comments you received..

and is it a TOS voilation if it is true? or wouldnt that just be a fact.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Aww, whats the matter someone take your nook!?!?!? Grow up, I'm a member too and I don't have to post what you want read just to post to be here!

i would much rather deal with you than phil and some of the other "never show displeasure with the bills or your not a real fan!" clones around here atm.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 01:28 PM
I've shown displeasure plenty of times, Tatonka...I just don't have to root for the team to move to do so

feelthepain
01-23-2006, 01:36 PM
i would much rather deal with you than phil and some of the other "never show displeasure with the bills or your not a real fan!" clones around here atm.

Bottom line, we are all football fans. You love your team and want them to succeed. Just because your unhappy and venting shows how much you love your team. This is exactly the place you should be venting your frustrations. That I respect.99% of Bill fans agree with you. Fans that try to control everyone elses feelings are just making things worse. I know if Miami were doing the same things the Bills are I'd be pissed as hell. It's that simple.

dolfan25
01-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Things are really getting entertainig around here

tat2dmike77
01-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Well i can see thatalot of us are um.........a little annoyed. That's ok we all have our feelings and so on that's cool.

I guess the only problem i have is people who are saying that "i'm done with the bills". Why cause the person in your mind that was right for the job did not get hired. I know what Jauron record is i don't need a bunch of telling me well screaming LOOK AT THE STATS THEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELF.

Obviously something happend at OBD that we are not privledge to know about. Yeah i'll say i'm spectical about the hiring of Jauron but i'm not gonna turn my back on the team. Yes i goto games i goto about 2 a year. Do i get mad when they lose yeah but i'm not gonna turn my back on the team.

These are our bills and all you "fans" i'm not pointing anyone out. But all you fans that don't wanna goto games or support the team it's cool. Where were you in the mid 80's when the bills couldn't win then? Probly whinning about how they suck and so on. But those of us whom have been here have seen worse.

Say what you want about RW and ML throw in DJ now as well. I know i haven't been a member on this board to long but i seem to remember nothing but fire TD and MM threads. Now we got our wish and thier both gone. But now were already calling for everyone's head. Funny thing is nothing really important has happend.

I hope that this season does turn it around. I dunno maybe i'm crazy or maybe i'm optimistic. Or maybe i just will never say die. Could be a combo of all three who knows. But you have to give ML RW and DJ a chance to suceed before you already call them a failure.

Most of you know your stuff and i applaude you. But some of you are just vomiting up what other people are telling you. Wheter it be ESPN, Profootball talk, the Sporting News or whomever. Your more worried about what other people think of the bills and how they view you as a fan.

If you want to root for a winner then go ahead and find a new team. If you wanna raise your blood pressure, start that early grave, then grab a shovel and your bills jersey and stand beside me.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 03:03 PM
I'd rather die a Bills fan than sell out and root for someone else :up:

Dont drink the water
01-23-2006, 04:28 PM

Not bloody likely with Ted calling Ralph a racist for not signing him as head coach. Ralph is like an elephant and has a long memory and occasionally his nose gets out of joint sticking it into things he shouldn't.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Not bloody likely with Ted calling Ralph a racist for not signing him as head coach. Ralph is like an elephant and has a long memory and occasionally his nose gets out of joint sticking it into things he shouldn't.
:huh: I don't remember this...especially since TD passed over on Ted, ..it wasn't Ralph

HAMMER
01-23-2006, 05:01 PM
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. We have McNally, who's the best O-line guy in the business, but our O line still sucks because the FO gave him no talent to work with.

I am hesitant to call McNally the best in the business. While I agree the FO hasn't exactly given him blue chip prospects, his last couple years with the Giants his lines stunk also. So for the last four years he has had horrible lines, any other coach with that track record gets fired.

mysticsoto
01-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Bottom line, we are all football fans. You love your team and want them to succeed. Just because your unhappy and venting shows how much you love your team. This is exactly the place you should be venting your frustrations. That I respect.99% of Bill fans agree with you. Fans that try to control everyone elses feelings are just making things worse. I know if Miami were doing the same things the Bills are I'd be pissed as hell. It's that simple.
Well, I'll be the 1st to congratulate you and fellow fin fans here. I think you've made some shrewd moves when it comes to coaching staff and you will probably be a strong contender into the playoffs next year b'cse of it. Your only important move now would be to do something like a trade w/Houston (Ricky for Carr) or with Minnesota (Ricky for Culpepper) that would catapult you up instantly. And with the strong show of offensive tackles in this years' draft, I'm sure you will draft one to help solidify your line further...

I can't say I'm happy with the Bills pick at all of Jauron. I'm not going to discount him completely without giving him a chance - I want to see what they do off-season and who they draft 1st, but so far, I don't like it.

For the 1st time in almost a decade, I may not renew my season tickets...I want to support the team, but with decisions like these, they make it hard. I'll wait another few months and see what other changes they decide to make...

feelthepain
01-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Well, I'll be the 1st to congratulate you and fellow fin fans here. I think you've made some shrewd moves when it comes to coaching staff and you will probably be a strong contender into the playoffs next year b'cse of it. Your only important move now would be to do something like a trade w/Houston (Ricky for Carr) or with Minnesota (Ricky for Culpepper) that would catapult you up instantly. And with the strong show of offensive tackles in this years' draft, I'm sure you will draft one to help solidify your line further...

I can't say I'm happy with the Bills pick at all of Jauron. I'm not going to discount him completely without giving him a chance - I want to see what they do off-season and who they draft 1st, but so far, I don't like it.

For the 1st time in almost a decade, I may not renew my season tickets...I want to support the team, but with decisions like these, they make it hard. I'll wait another few months and see what other changes they decide to make...

Thanks, Classy of you.

By this I assume you think MM was not such a bad pickup for the fins?? I really don't know your answer since so many Bill fans seem to be happy about it and to be I honest, I don't know why. We are not the Bills and MM won't be our HC or making all the decisions. As for Capers he's still not on Board so I'm hopeful. I agree about Juron, he was not the best choice for the Bills given they needed a spark to get themselves back to the top of the division. I think this was key for the Bills and I think they dropped the ball..again!!! I can't be 100% sure the Bills will be last in the division, but it sure does seem a posibility at this point.

Us fin fans were thrilled to get Saban last year because he was the best coaching prospect avalible. We also knew he would transform this team from mediocre to ?? We don't know yet, but it's a helluva lot better then Wanny's POS years. I think we have a chance to be a wildcard team, but I'm not sure we can win the division yet. As for our QB thats a huge question mark at this point. I thought for sure we would keep Gus another season, but with Linehans departure I'm not so sure Gus survives. I don't see us getting Carr or Culpepper for Ricky. I see Ricky being here one more year and either calling it quits or being traded for a late round pick. I see someone like Jon Kitna or Aaron Brooks coming in and being our starter for a few years till Saban finds a future franchise QB. Needless to say, I'm very happy with the direction of this team.

The Spaz
01-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Dick Jauron was a good to great DC.I see no problem with him hiring someone that at least has the same kind of ideas how he wants to run defense.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Dick Jauron was a good to great DC.I see no problem with him hiring someone that at least has the same kind of ideas how he wants to run defense.

what is your definition of "good to great"?

never having a defense in the top 10 isnt really good, let alone great, imho.

:idunno:

gr8slayer
01-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Jesus people. Chill out.

tonyc37
01-23-2006, 09:03 PM
You can forget Bates.According to profootballatlk said Bates is looking to get paid like theh other top DC in the league.Out of our price range

The Spaz
01-23-2006, 10:19 PM
We're really starting to see the "classy" fans here. :shakeno:

The Spaz
01-23-2006, 10:29 PM
what is your definition of "good to great"?

never having a defense in the top 10 isnt really good, let alone great, imho.

:idunno:

Maybe not overall but as far as not allowing points and against the run his defenses have been good.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 10:30 PM
hey spaz.. dont make statements about class like that just because you busted out with a post stating that jauron was a "good to GREAT DC"..

it is simple.. a good to great dc has had a defense ranked in the top 25% of the league at some point.. dick has never had a defense better than 12th.. EVER... jauron is nothing close to a great dc.. facts are facts.. sorry man.

i am not calling you an idiot because you made an idiotic statement in one post.. so dont call people classless because they are venting frustration about a desperate HC hire of a guy that has never done anything as a DC or a HC.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Maybe not overall but as far as not allowing points and against the run his defenses have been good.

would you not agree that overall defense is a better gauge of what you would hope to see?

what good is a good run defense if your pass defense is no good? his scoring defense was only great in the one fluke season.

The Spaz
01-23-2006, 10:39 PM
hey spaz.. dont make statements about class like that just because you busted out with an idiot post stating that jauron was a "good to GREAT DC"..

it is simple.. a good to great dc has had a defense ranked in the top 25% of the league at some point.. dick has never had a defense better than 12th.. EVER..you didnt do your homework, or else your blinded by pure optimism.. either way.. jauron is nothing close to a great dc.. facts are facts.. sorry man.

i am not calling you an idiot because you made an idiotic post.. so dont call people classless because they are venting frustration about a desperate HC hire of a guy that has never done anything as a DC or a HC.

Must have hit a nerve. Do you think "classless" fits you?

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 10:42 PM
i think calling fans that are venting frustration on a message board classless reflects as much in you actually..

along with the ignorant post that you back tracked on..

- "great DC!"
- " err.. good dc"
- "errrr.. good scoring and run defense i mean.. sometimes.. "

The Spaz
01-23-2006, 10:51 PM
i think calling fans that are venting frustration on a message board classless reflects as much in you actually..

along with the ignorant post that you back tracked on..

- "great DC!"
- " err.. good dc"
- "errrr.. good scoring and run defense i mean.. sometimes.. "

I never said sometimes and never backtracked. This is a messageboard and when you communicate with them you vent at them which really uncalled for. If you want to vent go "hit the bag or the bottle". We have who we have for out HC and it isn't changing for now so I will hope for the best and wake up every Sunday thinkign we can win and if we don't there is "next Sunday". Call it being a"homer" or an "optimist I really don't care this is me and nobody is changing that.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 10:56 PM
no one directed a single derogatory comment towards you.. and you called the frustrated people here classess.. so i believe you are the one who initiated the name calling here.

and regardless of being an optimist or not.. you made a completely incorrect statement.. dick is not and has not ever been a good to great dc.. period.. never.. nothing close to it.. just because he had a decent run defense a couple times.. and a decent scoring defense a couple times.. even that has not been a trend.. so just get your facts straight.. there is a difference between being an optimist and just spouting out inaccurate info.

Barfalo Jills
01-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Dom Capers will be annouced as Miami's new DC.

WOW!! 3 coaches that are better than the Jills' head coach.. Woooeeee, are ya scared yet, cause down here in SOFLO we are freakin pumped!! Sorry, couldn't resist.. It's gotta hurt bad.. :chuk:

Mr. Cynical
01-24-2006, 12:07 AM
It's also allowing whoever the next owner will be to move the team without worrying about public backlash

That didn't stop Irsay, Modell or Davis.

Mr. Cynical
01-24-2006, 12:09 AM
not buying tickets and supporting the **** that bills fans have come to expect is not giving up as a fan.. it is hurting the ones who are making the terrible decisions..

people shouldnt pay for **** just out of blind loyalty. that is stupid. your basically just saying "I AM SATISFIED WITH THIS GARBAGE!"

:goodpost:

The_Philster
01-24-2006, 04:54 AM

yeah...things'll change..we'll lose the Bills

That didn't stop Irsay, Modell or Davis.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->true.with Irsay and Modell, anyway...the Raiders didn't sell out much of the time..just like they don't today...point is, by abandoning the team as some are caling for us to do, we're giving them an excuse to leave because we'll show we don't care.

mysticsoto
01-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Thanks, Classy of you.

By this I assume you think MM was not such a bad pickup for the fins?? I really don't know your answer since so many Bill fans seem to be happy about it and to be I honest, I don't know why. We are not the Bills and MM won't be our HC or making all the decisions. As for Capers he's still not on Board so I'm hopeful. I agree about Juron, he was not the best choice for the Bills given they needed a spark to get themselves back to the top of the division. I think this was key for the Bills and I think they dropped the ball..again!!! I can't be 100% sure the Bills will be last in the division, but it sure does seem a posibility at this point.

Us fin fans were thrilled to get Saban last year because he was the best coaching prospect avalible. We also knew he would transform this team from mediocre to ?? We don't know yet, but it's a helluva lot better then Wanny's POS years. I think we have a chance to be a wildcard team, but I'm not sure we can win the division yet. As for our QB thats a huge question mark at this point. I thought for sure we would keep Gus another season, but with Linehans departure I'm not so sure Gus survives. I don't see us getting Carr or Culpepper for Ricky. I see Ricky being here one more year and either calling it quits or being traded for a late round pick. I see someone like Jon Kitna or Aaron Brooks coming in and being our starter for a few years till Saban finds a future franchise QB. Needless to say, I'm very happy with the direction of this team.

Mularkey will make mistakes for your team at times as any coach learning on the fly would. The big difference will be that he will not have the last say, and Saban can use his experience to override him when he starts calling stupid gadget plays at the worst times. That said, he will probably occasionally be successful with a couple of them - and when he is, we will hate him and you will love him.

I think you need to obtain a new QB if you want to be a top contending team. Given that you have 2 good RBs, I'd try and do a trade. Either Carr or Culpepper would be great for your team and an order of magnitude better than Gus. Your draft should probably concentrate on getting some young stud Olinemen and then upgrading the defense with new young blood who can learn and develop under the veterans you currently have.

Touborg
01-24-2006, 08:15 AM

It must be.

FirstDownBills
01-24-2006, 10:39 AM
It must be.

S-hit is not a profanity.

kgun12
01-24-2006, 10:50 AM
S-hit is not a profanity.

and a BJ is sex! :handball:

FirstDownBills
01-24-2006, 10:53 AM
and a BJ is sex! :handball:

Right on brother! :up: