PDA

View Full Version : Ole Ralphie Doesn't Even Know What Day it is

Typ0
01-23-2006, 01:35 PM
And he's supposed to do a good job of choosing our coach? Let's face the facts...Ralph Wilson is the problem and the Bills are going to continue to be a JOKE.

Bill Cody
01-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Marv chose Jauron. I agree Ralph's an easier target at age 107 but if you want to bash, get your facts straight.

Typ0
01-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Marv chose Jauron. I agree Ralph's an easier target at age 107 but if you want to bash, get your facts straight.

Don't kid yourself. Ralph had to support and sign off on the decision. And he clearly did not even know what day it was if you listened to the press conference. Ralph Wilson no longer has the faculties to even be standing there giving a press conference...that might explain why there has been 10 press conferences in the past two weeks.

ublinkwescore
01-23-2006, 02:44 PM
It could be worse - just be glad Al Davis isn't our owner - his mom lived to be like 105-110 years old... :ill:

Typ0
01-17-2010, 01:00 PM
For anyone who can't come to terms with the fact that RW is just abotu completely gone at this point I wish I could find this press conference and the ones from the previous week. Moolarkey bolted town because Wilson was nuts and he was never going to be successful here. In fact, I would go so far as to say I suspect Wilson doesn't even care about being successful here that's why he tried to hang on to MM in the first place. Remember, MM left which means he left all that money behind too. I can't imagine we are going to have anything good happening in the coaching ranks other than getting the least nasty smelling turd from the bottom of the barrel. I agree with everyone it's a nasty human thing to say but the truth is it will be a good day for WNY when RW kicks off. With any luck, the team will be able to stay here but if it's not going to then it's not going to and we will be put out of our misery.

patmoran2006
01-17-2010, 01:11 PM
It could be worse - just be glad Al Davis isn't our owner - his mom lived to be like 105-110 years old... :ill:

At least Davis will probably end up getting the HC he wants, Jim Harbaugh

YoungEz
01-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Al Davis won a super bowl... Al Davis team was in a super bowl recently...

Ralph Wilson team has done nothing but lose every year

OpIv37
01-17-2010, 01:52 PM

1. Ralph chose Marv. What does that tell you?
2. There's no way Marv got carte blanche to make the selection. Wilson had to approve it.

I don't know why people continue to defend Wilson when he continues to run this team into the ground. I'm convinced this team is going nowhere until we get a change of ownership.

kelly2reed4six
01-17-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm convinced this team is going nowhere until we get a change of ownership.

I completely agree.

I seriously don't know if Cowher could even succeed with buffalo if he did come. With a ***** like Wilson as the owner...I have serious doubts.

Michael82
01-17-2010, 02:15 PM
No way in hell!

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm convinced this team is going nowhere until we get a change of ownership.

Sadly, I agree.

BertSquirtgum
01-17-2010, 02:27 PM
i wonder if they have made a rubber banded cup to wrap around his head to catch all the drool.

Beebe's Kid
01-17-2010, 02:34 PM
We might be on to something here.... I don't think it's ever been brought up that Ralph may be a detriment (aside from being the founder/owner) to the franchise.

Seriously, this is thrown around everyday...what are we going to do? What do you do if you get your wish, and the team is on the first thing smoking out of Buffalo?

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 02:56 PM

Wow! Who hired Levy?

The owner s 100% the problem. Get your facts straight.

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 02:57 PM
We might be on to something here.... I don't think it's ever been brought up that Ralph may be a detriment (aside from being the founder/owner) to the franchise.

Seriously, this is thrown around everyday...what are we going to do? What do you do if you get your wish, and the team is on the first thing smoking out of Buffalo?

I've been saying it for years. You are kidding right??

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 02:58 PM
1. Ralph chose Marv. What does that tell you?
2. There's no way Marv got carte blanche to make the selection. Wilson had to approve it.

I don't know why people continue to defend Wilson when he continues to run this team into the ground. I'm convinced this team is going nowhere until we get a change of ownership.

Don't you find it funny that people still don't get it on this site???

EricStratton
01-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Let's all make some more old age jokes, it shows how cool and edgy we all are.

While we are at it I saw this funny autistic kid in the store yesterday and then there was this guy in a wheelchair trying to cross the street.

Now those were some funny sights.

Nighthawk
01-17-2010, 03:40 PM

While we are at it I saw this funny autistic kid in the store yesterday and then there was this guy in a wheelchair trying to cross the street.

What are you talking about? Ralph is completely at fault for this mess...what does the rest of your post have to do with it?

Typ0
01-17-2010, 03:57 PM
When those people are in charge of a billion dollar enterprise that's held the passion of hundreds of thousands of people hostage as well as their pocketbooks then they should be fair game too. The bottom line is the guy is incompetent and people should stop listening to the crap coming out of OBD. This has been going on for years. This thread is from three years ago a few days after Mularkey flew the coop.

Don't turn this into a bunch of bullies beating up on the weak that is a load of crap. Wilson is the one bully and the citizens of Western New York are the weak.

Typ0
01-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Just for the people saying I'm "Picking on old people" in this thread let me explain. Right before this thread was started Wilson held a press conference where he was talking about what a nice tuesday (not sure of the exact day) it was except it wasn't tuesday. He also went on to tell a long winded story/joke but it made no sense. This was about three years ago. If responding to the fact that he's lost it by saying he's lost it is picking on old people I guess I'm guilty....but there is nothing about old people here other than they should step aside when they aren't able to drive any more.

EricStratton
01-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Forgetting the day, a drool cup and saying it will be a good day when he dies is just plain stupid no matter what Ralph is in charge of.

Maybe next we can take shots at fat guys and premature babies.

Now that would show class.

Slim
01-17-2010, 04:11 PM
EricStratton>This thead.

Typ0
01-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Forgetting the day, a drool cup and saying it will be a good day when he dies is just plain stupid no matter what Ralph is in charge of.

I guess you just can't see the different that Ralph Wilson happens to be an old person but that makes no difference whatsoever. You are generalizing about the fat guys and premature babies. Wilson is a very specific person. I understand what your saying about his death but that's what it's going to take by his own admission.

FACT: things won't change until he's dead.

FICTION: premature babies have done anything wrong or detrimental to anyone.

unpaid_bills
01-17-2010, 04:48 PM
The sadest part Ralph Wilson has done so much for this league and making the NFL what it is today. There is simply just a time when you need to just step away. But he owns the team has the right to do whatever he wants, even it means running the team into the ground and being a laughing stock of the NFL. The entire organization is unstable, and a mess, from ownership, front office, i would say coaches (but we have none), OL, QB, LB, and so on.

I think Ralph is a very proud, stubborn, set in his ways old man. As fans (consumers) we have the right to criticize, support/not support as we choose. As Bills fans only thing we have to talk and "joke" about is a 90+ year old owner, joke for a front office, coaches (lack of at this point), QB, OL, the list goes on. Its sad & an embarrassment for Ralph Wilson, the palyers, fans, the NFL and the good city of Buffalo. Even sadder is he probably doesnt even realize it. Why would anyone in their right mind go through the agony, media scrutiny, fan outrage, etc. The man is not in this for the money he would have sold/moved the team long ago. At this point its pride, stubborness and the age issues all combined.

Typ0
01-17-2010, 04:52 PM
One of the things I am questioning by bringing this thread up is also how his family operates. He was clearly having a bad day on this day. I wish I could find the press conference. But they have no power or motivation to even stand in there and help protect him from this stuff apparently. That he went up to the podium on this day, what he says and the way he says it tells the story of many things. I don't think any of them really care. Wilson is the head and he believes what he believes. They just stand by and watch whatever he's doing play out even if he makes a complete fool of himself.

Typ0
01-17-2010, 04:53 PM
and one other thing. Fat people, young people, bald people, red heads, any group can have members that are incompetent too!

unpaid_bills
01-17-2010, 04:56 PM
you forgot midget trainers :sorry:

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 05:01 PM

i know you're new here but i've been saying it for years and catching hell for it.

Novacane
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Ralph gets what he deserves

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-17-2010, 05:04 PM
And he's supposed to do a good job of choosing our coach? Let's face the facts...Ralph Wilson is the problem and the Bills are going to continue to be a JOKE.
You've just come to this conclusion? Just saying...

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 05:05 PM
When those people are in charge of a billion dollar enterprise that's held the passion of hundreds of thousands of people hostage as well as their pocketbooks then they should be fair game too. The bottom line is the guy is incompetent and people should stop listening to the crap coming out of OBD. This has been going on for years. This thread is from three years ago a few days after Mularkey flew the coop.

Don't turn this into a bunch of bullies beating up on the weak that is a load of crap. Wilson is the one bully and the citizens of Western New York are the weak.

:bf1:

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 05:11 PM
You've just come to this conclusion? Just saying...

that was in January of 2006. just saying....

Mr. Pink
01-17-2010, 05:17 PM

If Al Davis fires Cable, I guarantee that Rob Ryan will be the Raiders next HC.

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 05:26 PM
What's sad is that the thread was started in 2006 and 4 years later, it was picked up where left off - with no problem. :(

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 05:29 PM
What's sad is that the thread was started in 2006 and 4 years later, it was picked up where left off - with no problem. :(

the truth cannot be denied.

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 05:36 PM

I wouldn't have a half competent 90 year old surgeon operating on me so why would I want that same kind of guy running our football team??

EricStratton
01-17-2010, 05:41 PM
I wouldn't have a half competent 90 year old surgeon operating on me so why would I want that same kind of guy running our football team??

Since you put it that way I can now see your point.

It's a good thing surgery and owning a team are so similar.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 05:45 PM
not to get off topic but i must have been banned when Typ0 started this thread. :couch:

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Since you put it that way I can now see your point.

It's a good thing surgery and owning a team are so similar.

Do you believe that Ralph is still competent to run this team? Did you like the Buddy Nix hire?

BertSquirtgum
01-17-2010, 05:48 PM
come on eric. don't be such a little girl. you have to admit the thought of a drool cup is funny. even if it's not true.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
you have to admit the thought of a drool cup is funny. even if it's not true.

yes

Typ0
01-17-2010, 06:10 PM

So transparent that most people don't even recognize it was 4 years ago! Quite funny actually. I have looked but I can't find this press conference anywhere but it's appalling and clearly debunks any reason to have optimism.

Cleve
01-17-2010, 07:49 PM
Except, Country Gal, the problem with Wilson is even more severe today than it was 3-4 years ago.

I think Ralph is a very proud, stubborn, set in his ways old man.

And this is why I can't really fault, or be angry at coaches when they decline job offers at Buffalo. What professional in ANY field would want to work under a similar set of circumstances?