PDA

View Full Version : This may have been said...and hello all..

acehole
01-23-2006, 05:05 PM
I have been a fan since the houston comback game. I have not been this pissed since homerun throwback. This hire is to me Marv Levys vainglory. This is Marvs pick because he will be able to tell Dick what to do from the booth and in reallity become the new head coach of the Baffalo Bills. Mike Sherman was a threat to that and his job as GM plain and simple. Why else would you pick a guy that is so inferior on paper. Folks this is TD all over agian.

Having said that whats done is done. If the OC and DC are inovative motivaters of any kind ...Dick my not be that bad as he looks like a guy that can bring it all together like a conductor of a synphony. I will hold my nose and watch my nfl sunday ticket and take a wiat and see approch. Mike Sherman looked on paper to be a perfect fit and my choice.....but I am a printer by trade so what do I know. I think one of the keys to the bears 13 - 3 season was all that BEEF IN THE MIDDLE and Urlacer. So Lets get some good players in here and see what happens. Marv wasn't exactly a fire brand winner when he came here either and that turned out ok.

What I would do now?

Franchaise Clement and get a pick for him (Giants).

Get a new CB and OT in round one.

Slap Mike Williams and remind him he was good once.

FA center Best availble.

Gravy Jackson FA Dt next to Sam adams.

Draft best avalable DT in Round 2 and 3 to push those guys out to pasture.

Let all face the fact we dont have the team to go to the superbowl next year.......Give JP the Rock.

Draft a late round RB that weighs about 240...to slow the pass rush that will be coming after jp.

He will have a line TE Everette back and that speedster we picked up last year in the slot.

Convince Mould to finish out here...if not fine we tried..eagles might give us a pick for him.

Have a decent Draft in 2006 and yes 2007...fill in with FA and make a run in 2008.

Peace.