PDA

View Full Version : The negativity here is brutal....

HAMMER
01-23-2006, 05:27 PM
OK all you negative nancies, get it out of your system and then get behind your team. Marv Levy knows more about football than anyone on this or any board. Marv is very smart, and is the great communicator. Have faith in the fact that he believes he is hiring the best man available for the job and has the organizations best interests in mind. Fact of the matter is there is nothing any of you can do to change or influence decisions at OBD. Just because there are a hundred of you who say they will not buy tickets, OBD is not going to hire Sherman.

Time to support your team and have faith, I believe in Marv Levy, he is going to get this franchise back on track!

Mitchy moo
01-23-2006, 05:31 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1332344#post1332344

Amazing deduction, i was there yesterday.

ICE74129
01-23-2006, 05:33 PM
OK all you negative nancies, get it out of your system and then get behind your team. Marv Levy knows more about football than anyone on this or any board. Marv is very smart, and is the great communicator. Have faith in the fact that he believes he is hiring the best man available for the job and has the organizations best interests in mind. Fact of the matter is there is nothing any of you can do to change or influence decisions at OBD. Just because there are a hundred of you who say they will not buy tickets, OBD is not going to hire Sherman.

Time to support your team and have faith, I believe in Marv Levy, he is going to get this franchise back on track!

I don't believe in marv at all. He has done nothing to earn such faith. He got HANDED one of the most talented teams in history and had the best GM And scouting dept in football backing him. it is EASY to win when you have that.

As a GM he flat isn't qualified. Sorry, but he isn't. And havent fans had enough 'faith' in the last 6-8 years? Sorry, time to show us something. EARN The faith. This faith in marv that you speak of is like respect...it is EARNED now, not given.

Mitchy moo
01-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Hammer, you have given ICE another forum to complain on. This guy is a freaking lunatic and needs to be put in BZ jail, please MODS lock him up, thx.

HAMMER
01-23-2006, 05:39 PM
I don't believe in marv at all. He has done nothing to earn such faith. He got HANDED one of the most talented teams in history and had the best GM And scouting dept in football backing him. it is EASY to win when you have that.

As a GM he flat isn't qualified. Sorry, but he isn't. And havent fans had enough 'faith' in the last 6-8 years? Sorry, time to show us something. EARN The faith. This faith in marv that you speak of is like respect...it is EARNED now, not given.

I believe in every profession you are evaluated on what you have done lately, so I agree, show me results. That being said it is time to be positive and back our new men. Do you believe that being constantly negative will produce anything positive, in your life, or at OBD?

Billzz
01-23-2006, 06:17 PM

I come to read the boards for a bit and all I see is your absolute pitiful display of a temper tantrum that not even my 7 year old can duplicate. Log off for a few days and try to refocus yourself, please.........

ICE74129
01-23-2006, 06:59 PM
I believe in every profession you are evaluated on what you have done lately, so I agree, show me results. That being said it is time to be positive and back our new men. Do you believe that being constantly negative will produce anything positive, in your life, or at OBD?

I am not giving the Bills anything until proven. I did the faith thing for years and got burned as did every Bills fan. they, and you want the *****ing to stop? Then Win. It is simple, put a winner on the field and all is good again. Until then they are going to hear it weekly from the fans and it isn't only me.

ICE74129
01-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Hammer, you have given ICE another forum to complain on. This guy is a freaking lunatic and needs to be put in BZ jail, please MODS lock him up, thx.

Tell us more how sherman is HC? Oh wait you lied? Oh....

You have no source. If anyone should be banned for a week or so YOU should be it. You have lost any and all credibility here.

HAMMER
01-23-2006, 07:02 PM
I am not giving the Bills anything until proven. I did the faith thing for years and got burned as did every Bills fan. they, and you want the *****ing to stop? Then Win. It is simple, put a winner on the field and all is good again. Until then they are going to hear it weekly from the fans and it isn't only me.

Sounds like a long miserable offseason for you.

Dr. Lecter
01-23-2006, 07:38 PM
So until they win you will *****/whine/cry about the new leadership even though nobody knows how they will do?

The old guilty until proven innocent approach, I see.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 07:53 PM
actually.. the bills are guilty already.. the last 6 seasons have PROVEN that they are guilty of being one of the worst run organizations in the league.

numbers dont lie.

i mean seriously.. things are so bad that MM quit on us..

Ickybaluky
01-23-2006, 07:55 PM
It seems to me you can spend so much time making yourself miserable that it takes the fun out of it. Much of this stuff is beyond your control, so you might as well enjoy it as much as possible. You should always try to think it can turn around, because it happens all the time in the NFL.

Besides, you could be the Jets. They have had 4 HC quit on them in the last 6 years.

BAM
01-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Well said, NE and others. Some people take it wayyy to seriously. There is indeed life outside of Buffalo Bills football. Appears to me, some of you need to get outside and experience it!

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Well said, NE and others. Some people take it wayyy to seriously. There is indeed life outside of Buffalo Bills football. Appears to me, some of you need to get outside and experience it!
I used to let it make me miserable..but I had more fun in the 2005 season than I have had in years

BAM
01-23-2006, 08:35 PM
So did I, Phil! I brought three friends of mine up to the Ralph that had NEVER been to an NFL game and we had a freekin' blast! I also had fun at the Opener hanging out with all you fools. Afterall, that's what it's supposed to be about, right? Having fun? Well to me it is anyway. :) Everyone has a different view on it I suppose, but I see no reason to let it bother you as much as it appears to be with some. My .02

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 08:39 PM
So did I, Phil! I brought three friends of mine up to the Ralph that had NEVER been to an NFL game and we had a freekin' blast! I also had fun at the Opener hanging out with all you fools. Afterall, that's what it's supposed to be about, right? Having fun? Well to me it is anyway. :) Everyone has a different view on it I suppose, but I see no reason to let it bother you as much as it appears to be with some. My .02
big thing is to find something fun about it...there's more to it than the actual game. Yeah, that's the primary thing...but without tailgating, the Jills, the Pinto, and all that...it woulda sucked this year. :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 10:06 PM
actually.. the bills are guilty already.. the last 6 seasons have PROVEN that they are guilty of being one of the worst run organizations in the league.

numbers dont lie.

i mean seriously.. things are so bad that MM quit on us..
This is a new GM with a new coach so how are they guilty for the past 6 years? :idunno:

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 10:14 PM
big thing is to find something fun about it...there's more to it than the actual game. Yeah, that's the primary thing...but without tailgating, the Jills, the Pinto, and all that...it woulda sucked this year. :ill:
Yeah, and when we try to have fun, people like that writer from the Hamburg Sun try to put a stop to it.

What does she expect.... 80,000 football fans to go to RWS, eat lolipops, hold hands, and sing show tunes while JP throws for 75 yards and Willis avgs 2.9 YPC?

Dr. Lecter
01-23-2006, 10:15 PM
This is a new GM with a new coach so how are they guilty for the past 6 years? :idunno:

I was wondering the same thing.

Dr. Lecter
01-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Yeah, and when we try to have fun, people like that writer from the Hamburg Sun try to put a stop to it.

What does she expect.... 80,000 football fans to go to RWS, eat lolipops, hold hands, and sing show tunes while JP throws for 75 yards and Willis avgs 2.9 YPC?

No, but there is a big difference between having fun and being a drunken obnoxious slob who uses more profanity than a sailor.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 10:22 PM

the TEAM is guilty of being awful for that long.. obviously.. either the team is winning or not.. he said guilty till proven innocent.. as in the team.. i am saying the team as a whole is and has been crap for years now.. fans want a winner right now.. i have no more patients left for this kind of crap..

that is where my frustration is coming from.

and the bills will see it hit them hard this year.. real hard.. i am not alone in this feeling.. just on this board i have seen many people talk about not renewing their season tickets.. that is just here.. there will be hords of people that feel the same.. they are tired of paying for this crap.. and good for them if they stand up and decide not to pay.. hurt the bills financially.. they will either put a winner on the field.. or they wont survive.. like any other business.

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 10:27 PM
And it hasn't been just the last 6 seasons... with the exception of maybe 10 seasons during the Super Bowl era (most of which were in the 90's) this team has sucked the rest of the time. That means, for 75% of the time, the Bills have been an organization guilty of sucking to the utmost degree.

Dr. Lecter
01-23-2006, 10:31 PM
Wrong.

You forgot a good part of the 60's and about 4 years during the Chuck Knox era.

Tatonka
01-23-2006, 10:37 PM
those good old days, be it the 60s or the 90s.. really dont mean crap at this point..

they better put a winner on the field asap, or else the buffalo bills will be the beaver city, iowa bills and tons of fans that have spent a lifetime rooting for their team will be left with nothing... all because the team failed at their one and only job.. winning.

ShadowHawk7
01-23-2006, 10:41 PM
It's either that, or he picked a friend over what should of been our HC. I guess time will tell. But I agree w/ you and will give Levy the benefit of the doubt.