PDA

View Full Version : What the hell people?

X-Era
01-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Ya know, just because Jauron isnt the most dynamic of guys doesnt mean he cant do the job.

Look at Dan Reeves and Mike Holmgren, neither of them were exactly personality types, add Tony Dungy into that mix too.

We all wanted a coach with previous HC experience, we got it.

Thats after 2 in a row with none.

I was *****ing that I wanted playoff or Superbowl experience. Jauron has playoff experience. As far as SB experience, who cares?

Consider this, look at how many took a team to the dance and DIDNT go with their next team.

Holmgren whos job might have been on t he chopping block before the Sea trip. He took GB, but didnt take Sea until now.

Dan Reeves didnt do jack for ATL.

Parcells went with NYG and Pats, then hasnt gone with NYJ or Dal yet.

Jimmy went with Dal and never went with Mia.

I would have loved any of them, but they are FAR from sure things to lead us to the dance.

Mularkey goes to Mia as the O coord? Isnt this a GOOD thing? Didnt we all just ***** that he blew it for us as far as calling play half the year?

Capers goes to Mia as the D coord? So what, the Texans were the worst team in football, that means MOST teams scored more points than them which means they couldnt win games with D, who cares.

Weve got a HC with a D Coords brain, thats gonna be good. Many believe D wins championships.

Lets just wait and see, Levy isnt stupid and it wasnt about money, so there HAS to be a reason he liked him so much.

SpillerThrills
01-23-2006, 08:01 PM
:goodpost: Very Very Very Very Very good post!!!

!Papacrunk!
01-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry since this is unrelated but does anyone know how to fix washing machines? The water drains, but yet the spin cycle never starts????

Ok, I've used up my lame jokes of the day :earpoke: