PDA

View Full Version : Everybody sign in

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 09:17 PM
We had the Drew vs. JP club, the JP vs. Holcomb club, even the Travis and Willis haters...

With all the arguing here the last few days, I think it's about time we get it out in the open... Everybody fess up if their for or against the hiring of Dick Jauron.

Sign in, and state your case.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 09:20 PM
you're missing an option...those taking the wait-and-see attitude

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Oh, you mean the... "follow the previous 10 years" method?

vicmantak
01-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Depends on his coordinators.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 09:25 PM
no...the "use your head instead of act like an emotional ***** about it" method

capitolneal
01-23-2006, 09:27 PM
he will be able to bring quality veterans in I like the move

Philagape
01-23-2006, 09:30 PM
If he succeeds, I like him. If he fails, I'm against him. Just like every player and coach in Bills history. Since his record as Bills coach as of today is 0-0, I can't quite answer the question just yet.

Mr. Cynical
01-23-2006, 09:34 PM
I think you know my stance on Dick - he sucks hairy moose nuts and I'm confident he will fail. However, I can't really be "against the guy" given he is now the HC of the Bills. By default I have to root for him as we're stuck at this point. That said, I will still rip him a new arsehole for every stupid mistake and for every eventual losing season. I'n not drinking any *&%#$ Kool Aid.

So I probably would have worded the poll:
I think he sucks ass but I have to be "for" him
I think he could be good...time will tell
I think he is a great fit for the teamBut since I have to choose one, I'll choose "against him" with the explanation above.

tantra
01-23-2006, 09:35 PM
My first choice for HC was Al Saunders, or Gary Kubiak if we could have gotten to them earlier than Snyder and the Texans. After them it was Sherman, Jauron wasnt on my list, but now that the Bills have brought him in, cant do nothing but support them and Jauron. All this negativity about Jauron ain't going to get us nowhere.

And yup even though i'm not thrilled about the hiring, i'll still renew my NFL Sunday ticket, coz win or lose can't stop not seeing my Bills. I just hope, pray that the Bills get some tough, high quality coordinators and assistants, draft well and get in some solid FA signings so that we can get back into the NFL fold.

Looking at our schedule this year, it isn't that tough, we could very well win 8 games, and with some luck even 9. So go out there, you Billlsssssss and roam ragged over your opponents and smother em. Go Billsssss

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 09:39 PM

For somebody who complains about being picked on all the time, you sure are quick to dish out the personal insults.

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 09:43 PM
For somebody who complains about being picked on all the time, you sure are quick to dish out the personal insults.
1...I only complain about stuff that's way out of bounds...criminal accusations aren't funny when you've been the victim of said crime or know someone who has
2...I didn't accuse anyone of being an emotional *****...but people whining about the hire are acting overemotionally

Devin
01-23-2006, 09:45 PM
I am against the hiring, but I support him now that hes the coach.

I have no choice.

Philagape
01-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Here's the thing .... my bashing, like my praise, must be earned. TD did it, MM did it, Drew did it. I'm totally open to giving DJ my rage, when it's deserved. People who know me here know I'm not shy when it comes to dishing it out.

People here keep saying that results are all that matters. I agree, so therefore I have to wait for results here before I evaluate anything.

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 09:51 PM
I am against the hiring, but I support him now that hes the coach.

I have no choice.

I am with you...

I am still holding out for the draft and Free Agency, but as of right now this has been one of the most disasterous offseasons in recent memory. If they can make some moves then it might help ease the pain of these otherwise ridiculous moves as of late.

However, given the decision making of this organization over the last 6 or 7 years it's hard to even have confidence that they'll get some good FA's.

hydro014
01-23-2006, 09:52 PM
I guess i am on his side, b/c i dont have a choice. Not the ideal guy for the job IMO. But i am a bills fan no matter what, so lets go Dick, Get'r Done.

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Here's the thing .... my bashing, like my praise, must be earned. TD did it, MM did it, Drew did it. I'm totally open to giving DJ my rage, when it's deserved.

Sadly I used to be the same way but enough is enough. I'm sick of this team being a laughing stock everywhere I turn.

Buffalo is the brunt of every joke and lately it's just gotten worse, and rightfully so.

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 10:01 PM
worst poll ever. This place is ****ing unbelievable. All those who voted as against Jauron have fun rooting against your own team...HOW STUPID!

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 10:02 PM
:bf1:

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Gotta be rough getting ****ed up by Phil!

The_Philster
01-23-2006, 10:04 PM
I don't know how to take that, Corey :whatthe:

G. Host
01-23-2006, 10:15 PM
We had the Drew vs. JP club, the JP vs. Holcomb club, even the Travis and Willis haters...

With all the arguing here the last few days, I think it's about time we get it out in the open... Everybody fess up if their for or against the hiring of Dick Jauron.

Sign in, and state your case.

You worded the poll in order to try to encourage the vote you wanted. :limp:

How about wording it this way:

Pro: I will support Dick Jauron as head coach
Nay: I am a limp Dick and will not give Jauron a chance

You even have a nickname built-in: Swellen-head, red faced dicks against Jauron and you can be the The Supreme Dick-ator

Bill Brasky
01-23-2006, 10:21 PM
You worded the poll in order to try to encourage the vote you wanted. :limp:

How about wording it this way:

Pro: I will support Dick Jauron as head coach
Nay: I am a limp Dick and will not give Jauron a chance

You even have a nickname built-in: Swellen-head, red faced dicks against Jauron and you can be the The Supreme Dick-ator

:rofl: WHAT? Thanks for the bulletin, Mr. Grammar-police.

If you wanted the proper wording, start the thread yourself. Otherwise, go back to the International Library of Lackluster Sarcastic Remarks and English Heritage.

I posted the way I always post, if you notice I didn't even vote so I could care less. Everybody already knows my stance anyways. I want other people's opinions, I already know mine. :rolleyes:

MTBillsFan
01-23-2006, 11:27 PM
Look on the bright side of things, the man does have an education. (opposite Greg Man boobs Williams) You can't blame 4 of the losses on his record on him. He was with Detroit. Now for the rest of them thats another story. I wish him the best in Buffalo.

Mad Bomber
01-24-2006, 06:39 AM
For better or for worse, I'm on his side because he's our coach.

To be against him would to be against the Bills.

mybills
01-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Phil - You're still on that criminal kick, eh? :rofl: