• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I am over it..

i needed 12 hours to vent..

but i have listened to the full PC and as many have stated.. it is what it is.. DJ is our new HC.. and being pissed isnt gonna change that.. i dont like the hire.. but I am a fan.. as miserable as that has made most of us for as long as we have been fans..

so here is too getting some good coordinators.. grabbing some great FAs.. and to having a great draft!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Throne Logic
    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
    • Aug 2002

Re: I am over it..

Here, here!
    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Join the club. The dissapointment takes a while to leave your system, but eventually, some optimism sinks in.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i have spent a ton of energy today on being really pissed.. too much energy for a damn sport. it is not like they are sending me my superbowl ring the day they get one..
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          i have spent a ton of energy today on being really pissed.. too much energy for a damn sport. it is not like they are sending me my superbowl ring the day they get one..
          True. I'll just make sure not to get my hopes up only to get disappointed....again....for the 6th straight year. It is what is is - a sport that we have no control over.

It's just a shame that this hire is going to end up moving the Bills. That's the worst part.

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

but i have listened to the full PC and as many have stated.. it is what it is.. DJ is our new HC.. and being pissed isnt gonna change that.. i dont like the hire.. but I am a fan.. as miserable as that has made most of us for as long as we have been fans..

so here is too getting some good coordinators.. grabbing some great FAs.. and to having a great draft!

Now that's the Tatonka I have come to know and appreciate!
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• Bmax
              • Aug 2003

Tonk a guy like you can't stay mad for long ...Here's a way to always smile...When you get to the point of being totally ticked.. You know the bills draft a 5-8 165 wr again...or a we hire john shoop as off coord ...Go look at that great looking kid of yours and those eyes ...Man that will take your mind of football and put life in the proper perspective...

Bmax...
              Ps--
              Can you get the kid to wear some bills gear in a pic that VA tech stuff is killing me ....Go buckeyes....

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

I'm glad that Phil finally straightened you out.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                  I'm glad that Phil finally straightened you out.
                  yeah.. it was that really mean neg he gave me.

Comment

• vicmantak
                    • Jun 2005

The only way I'm sure Dick Jauron could change our environment is hiring great coaches.

Steve Mariucci is one of his best friends and at least, I hope he will be strongly considered.

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
                    - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by vicmantak
                      The only way I'm sure Dick Jauron could change our environment is hiring great coaches.

Steve Mariucci is one of his best friends and at least, I hope he will be strongly considered.
                      Good choice, but don't expect him to be an assistant for very long.

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Ah the air of optimism. Right up until he, Marv and co screw up and keep the problem vets, Screw up Free agency, Screw up the draft, and name holcomb the starter of an offense that will be lucky to put up 13-17 points a game.

I figure when we are at the 1/2 mark and either 2-6 or 3-5 fans will finally revolt at OBD. No wait. I forgot that is when we will here 'but we are not mathmatically eliminated' For about 5 more weeks....THEN they revolt!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

yeah.. it was that really mean neg he gave me.
                          Phil's mean negs are usually quite funny.

You should see what a hard ass he is in the NOTOS.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                            Phil's mean negs are usually quite funny.

You should see what a hard ass he is in the NOTOS.
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

hey ice.. i am not saying i wont be mad if the DC he hires are no name LB coaches from arizona or something..

or that i wont be mad if the first pick of the draft is a slot receiver..

but as of right this moment.. i have said my piece.. i have vented my frustration.. all my friends have called me and laughed in my ear on the phone.. and now all there is to do is HOPE that it doesnt get worse before it gets better.

it gives me a head ache to be that pissed off for that long.

Comment

Working...
                              X