PDA

View Full Version : Coordinators

McBFLO
01-24-2006, 10:05 AM
Anyone hear anything about possible coordinators? I hope whatever OC we get, he's good with QBs. I just hate to think that this organization is willing to pull the plug on Losman already.

Devin
01-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Chris Palmer is a name being tossed around for OC I think.

Michael82
01-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Chris Palmer is a name being tossed around for OC I think.
Who?

Ickybaluky
01-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Palmer was the former Browns HC who was last in Houston. He was a Parcells guy before that, and there is some talk of his landing in Dallas to replace Sean Payton.

Michael82
01-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Palmer was the former Browns HC who was last in Houston. He was a Parcells guy before that, and there is some talk of his landing in Dallas to replace Sean Payton.
Hmmm, sounds like a good choice. :up:

Either way, we need Marv to have a ton of imput on the OC. Dick Jauron can't be trusted to pick his own. He sucked at picking OC's in Chicago. :ill:

NorthCarBills
01-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Didnt Palmer get fired as the Texans OC either last year or year before for doing a horrible job?

Any chance we can get Caldwell in as OC? Or are the rumors about Wyche more locked in than I may know.

Thanks

ryven
01-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Is the QB coach for the pats still available?

I read some where that he was looking to be a head coach but as far as I know nobody was looking at him. He could be a good OC and would definitely could help JP develop.

Michael82
01-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Is the QB coach for the pats still available?

I read some where that he was looking to be a head coach but as far as I know nobody was looking at him. He could be a good OC and would definitely could help JP develop.
Nope, Belichick promoted him to OC. :(