01-24-2006, 10:42 AM
are worse than a god damn emo song.

THATHURMANATOR
01-24-2006, 10:45 AM
What is an EMO song? WTF?

FirstDownBills
01-24-2006, 10:48 AM
What is an EMO song? WTF?

That new age so called "punk" music. Emo= Emotional, pretty much every song is a whining hyperbole, and thats WHAT some people are doing on these boards. You're good in my book Thurms :up:

Philagape
01-24-2006, 10:56 AM
I didn't know what it was either, and now I'm very proud of that.

FirstDownBills
01-24-2006, 11:30 AM
I didn't know what it was either, and now I'm very proud of that.

You shouldn't be. Theres a difference between passion, and whining.

OpIv37
01-24-2006, 11:43 AM
are worse than a god damn emo song.

tell me what we have to be happy about as Bills fans. Here are FACTS that are negative about the team right now-

1. Marv Levy is 80 and has never been a GM before
2. Dick Jauron has a losing record as a HC
3. Most of the known candidates for OC/DC are already off the market
4. Our best player (TKO) is coming off a very serious injury and there is some doubt about how well he will be able to play.
5. Most of our defensive starters are over 30 (Adams, Milloy, Vincent, Fletcher, Posey).
6. We only have one starting caliber DT
7. The interior of our offensive line is amongst the worst in the NFL.
8. Our QB choice is between an unproven 3rd year player and a journeyman who has never been hugely successful.
9. Our number 1 receiver, who only had 800 yards and 4 TD's in '05, is due to count $11 million against the cap this season.
10. Nate Clements will either be gone, or will be taking up a huge percentage of our cap (thus reducing the ability to fix any of the other holes described above).
11. Our big name running back completely underachieved last season.

These are FACTS- nothing in there contains my personal opinion. So, if you're sick of the negativity, please respond with FACTS regarding what Bills fans should be happy about.

footballhottie
01-24-2006, 11:55 AM
I never read OPs post cuz they make me cry.

Iehoshua
01-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Does this mean Op is an EMO poster?

OpIv37
01-24-2006, 11:59 AM

sorry- it's not my intent. It's just that some people are so blinded by team loyalty that they can't take a step back and look at the reality of the situation. All I'm trying to do is figure out where they get their optimism from because I can't find the logic in it.

footballhottie
01-24-2006, 12:01 PM
lol its alright, dosnt take much to make me cry these days

THATHURMANATOR
01-24-2006, 12:11 PM
tell me what we have to be happy about as Bills fans. Here are FACTS that are negative about the team right now-

4. Our best player (TKO) is coming off a very serious injury and there is some doubt about how well he will be able to play.
5. Most of our defensive starters are over 30 (Adams, Milloy, Vincent, Fletcher, Posey).
8. Our QB choice is between an unproven 3rd year player and a journeyman who has never been hugely successful.
9. Our number 1 receiver, who only had 800 yards and 4 TD's in '05, is due to count $11 million against the cap this season.
10. Nate Clements will either be gone, or will be taking up a huge percentage of our cap (thus reducing the ability to fix any of the other holes described above).

These are FACTS- nothing in there contains my personal opinion. So, if you're sick of the negativity, please respond with FACTS regarding what Bills fans should be happy about.
STOP BEING SUCH AN EMO OP!!!

FirstDownBills
01-24-2006, 12:13 PM

:rofl:

OpIv37
01-24-2006, 12:15 PM

my bad. I forgot that because I root for the Bills, that automatically makes them the greatest team ever, and every starter on the Bills is the best at their position in the NFL, and every decision that the front office makes is the correct one.

My head is officially in the sand and all the "facts" that I just mentioned are mere conjecture by BZ's resident pessimists like OpIv37, ICE, Tatonka and Mr. Cynical.

Mr. Cynical
01-24-2006, 12:16 PM

Thank you for stating FACTS. :10:

Another one to add is the fat useless $8M lame excuse for a #4 pick Mike Williams.

Oh, and I would take out the word "hugely" in #8:

8. Our QB choice is between an unproven 3rd year player and a journeyman who has never been more than marginally successful at best.

Look at his career - it's all there in black and white.

Voltron
01-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Being a Bills fan is like being Mohamed Ali. You know you were great once but you have been beaten down so badly you forgot what it was like :ill:

FirstDownBills
01-24-2006, 12:19 PM
my bad. I forgot that because I root for the Bills, that automatically makes them the greatest team ever, and every starter on the Bills is the best at their position in the NFL, and every decision that the front office makes is the correct one.

My head is officially in the sand and all the "facts" that I just mentioned are mere conjecture by BZ's resident pessimists like OpIv37, ICE, Tatonka and Mr. Cynical.

:rofl: Dude, I never said to not look at the negatives of the team. This team has a lot of needs, nobody will disagree with that. But give Jauron a chance, and stop posting new threads every five seconds repeating the same thing as you did in the previous one. Some of us get tired of the whining after awhile because it becomes rather tedious.

THATHURMANATOR
01-24-2006, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=OpIv37]my bad. I forgot that because I root for the Bills, that automatically makes them the greatest team ever. [QUOTE]

As long as you forgot I will let you slide.

SpillerThrills
01-24-2006, 02:00 PM

I'm gonna try to pick this apart as easily as possible.....

fact #2. Jauron has had ZERO talent to work with and an organization that couldn't decide if it was a football team or a lacross team....

fact #9. ofcourse your #1 guy is only gonna have 800 yards when 75% of your passes are to the fullback, 15% of your passes are interceptions, 9% of your passes are for 10 yards or less, and 1% of your passes are actually thrown down the field for the WR to go get!

fact #11. you stated the reason for this fact in fact #7.... how can a back run for 100+ yards a game when he's getting hit behind the LOS??? if you were to put him behind KC's line, he'd be putting up Larry Johnson #'s too, not trying to take anything away from LJ. if a runner can't get the ball and get momentum going toward the line then he can't gain any yards. it's also hard for him to gain yards when the QB has to throw the ball 75 times a game because we're behind on the scoreboard.

as for your other facts I have to say that you are pretty close to, if not right on the money!

Dont drink the water
01-24-2006, 05:02 PM

You are an optimist. Sam Adams ceased being a starting caliber DT last year

dolphinssuck
01-24-2006, 05:24 PM
We need to give Jauron a chance and quit all this neg BS. Whats it changing nothing but causing me to cry and feel so alone here. D@@N I needa hug.