PDA

View Full Version : If this happens, then what really changes from last year?

Michael82
01-24-2006, 02:02 PM
Head Coach: Dick Jauron
Offensive Coordinator: Sam Wyche
Defensive Coordinator: Jerry Gray
Special Teams Coordinator/Assistant HC: Bobby April

I love Bobby April and want him locked up forever. I also like Sam Wyche, but would be worried about his health affecting him. Also, looking out there now and seeing the defensive coordinator candidates get snatched up today...it really looks like Jerry Gray might be our best choice. So, now we keep Wyche but promote him to OC, and keep Jerry Gray. The only thing we change is the head coach and some assistants. So I ask again, what has really changed from last season?

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Same ****, different day.

justasportsfan
01-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Head Coach: Dick Jauron
Offensive Coordinator: Sam Wyche
Defensive Coordinator: Jerry Gray
Special Teams Coordinator/Assistant HC: Bobby April

I love Bobby April and want him locked up forever. I also like Sam Wyche, but looking out there now and seeing the defensive coordinator candidates get snatched up today...it really looks like Jerry Gray might be our best choice. So, now we keep Wyche but promote him to OC, and keep Jerry Gray. The only thing we change is the head coach and some assistants. So I ask again, what has really changed from last season?we have a new GM , duh! Oh wait, he's got white hair too. Nevermind.

Michael82
01-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Same ****, different day.
exactly! :ill:

Kerr
01-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Wyche might just stay on as QB Coach. I thought Gray made it clear he was expecting to leave.
Mike Sherman, Caldwell, Ted Cotrell and Jim Bates are still out there.

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2006, 02:15 PM
The New Buffalo Bills - More of the Same!

Michael82
01-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Wyche might just stay on as QB Coach. I thought Gray made it clear he was expecting to leave.
Mike Sherman, Caldwell, Ted Cotrell and Jim Bates are still out there.
Mike Sherman?!?!? :lmao:

You really think he would come to Buffalo as OC after being bypassed for Dick Jauron as HC? :crazy:

Kerr
01-24-2006, 02:21 PM

You really think he would come to Buffalo as OC after being bypassed for Dick Jauron as HC? :crazy:

Who gives a **** about that. If he wants to coach, then he'll take the opportunity.

Michael82
01-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Who gives a **** about that. If he wants to coach, then he'll take the opportunity.
No way in hell. He'd probably rather sit back and relax and take a 1 year vacation on his $3 million that the Packers will be paying him.

justasportsfan
01-24-2006, 02:34 PM
No way in hell. He'd probably rather sit back and relax and take a 1 year vacation on his $3 million that the Packers will be paying him.not if he wants a shot at being a HC anytime soon. He may have to take what is available and prove himself worthy

Kerr
01-24-2006, 02:41 PM
not if he wants a shot at being a HC anytime soon. He may have to take what is available and prove himself worthy

Exactly right. Guys like Martz, Sherman and Mariucci could help their cause of trying to be a head coach in this league again by coordinating for a team in need of an OC. The downside to getting one of them though is that they won't plan on staying in town very long once they start getting calls from other teams.

The_Philster
01-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Where do you get the idea that Gray will stay? If he can't get a job as a coordinator elsewhere, there's a job waiting for him in DC as Gregg Williams' *****

Michael82
01-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Where do you get the idea that Gray will stay? If he can't get a job as a coordinator elsewhere, there's a job waiting for him in DC as Gregg Williams' *****
He's still under contract and he seems to fit the style of defense that Jauron would run.

The_Philster
01-24-2006, 03:08 PM
He's also been told he can look elsewhere for work

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Mikey I was watching on NFL Total Access last night and they went around the league. Sheftner said that Gray will not be back now that Jauron's the coach in matter of fact they we're discussing Washington as a possible place for him and then they where making jokes that how Snyder is in salary cap jail but there's no salary cap on coaches. :roflmao: Just reporting what I heard

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-24-2006, 03:20 PM

:no: he wants to be a head coach Sheftner pointed this out also last night that he might out this season he doesn't want to be an assistant.